IGNORED

Can I Make the tour??

mjbond23
Note: This thread is 2549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Turtleback, why are you even dragging this up here to the top of the board? Drop it.

Does not compute. You were posting less than one day ago in this thread.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Dude makes five posts in this thread in the past 24 hours and tells others to stop bumping it. Huh.

-Rich

• Administrator
Look, I made a post that took this in the wrong direction. I don't wish to keep pushing as it is silly.

Kind of weak apology, but okay.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks for the support I am receiving I will be updating you all with my results in my first event.

Cheers

Matthew Bond, sorry for the earlier post that questioned things. Good luck in the mini tour. BTW, how did you do in that Queensland Open last year?

BTW, how did you do in that Queensland Open last year?

Dear @9iron , Please don't get creepy. No one likes creepy.

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Look, I made a post that took this in the wrong direction. I don't wish to keep pushing as it is silly.

So everyone is supposed to read your mind?

And if you wanted it dropped, why did you respond?

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Dear @9iron,

Please don't get creepy. No one likes creepy.

Ernest, what does this even mean? He stated last July that he was going to play an event in Queensland. I', just asking him how he did. That seems to be what this thread is all about i.e. how his budding golf career is going. What am I missing?

Ernest, what does this even mean? He stated last July that he was going to play an event in Queensland. I', just asking him how he did. That seems to be what this thread is all about i.e. how his budding golf career is going. What am I missing?

I dunno. Maybe you should have included a quote of the "Queensland" post (from a year ago...) or something. Having not read the entire thread, your comment came across as a little stalker-ish. When posting you might want to consider what a first time reader may think based on the content of your post without any attached context or backstory.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I see everyone's point... Yes my first drop was fast from 22.4 to I think round 16 then another quick drop to 13... But sat on a 11-12 for a while the missing time on these cards is when I was back In australia and those scores are on golf link.. Any way guys I do thank you for the advice and feedback... This was literally my first ever forum . I will keep you updated on results .. I have a 10,000 pro am on tues day and then pre q for Queensland open.

Ernest, this post from mjbond near the top of page 6 was what I was referring to. It was made July 31, 2013 and was in reference to an event that takes place, I believe, in August of 2013. I was just asking Matt how he fared in this event last August. I'd like to watch his progress as much as anyone, so if he has results from last August in Queensland it would be interesting to see them since this thread seems to be about watching him progress from a 22 to his current +2.7.

Hi Guys, had forgot about this thread.

An update for any one who wants one.

I have moved from Australia to USA SC to continue this dream.

I have turned professional and have my first mini tour event on the 11th of August. I am working harder than ever.

I plan on play the E Tour in the Carolina's and some more pay to plays to prepare me for Canadian Q school.

Thanks to all the supporters.

Congrats man! Great thread.

Please continue to update.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

• Administrator

Ernest, this post from mjbond near the top of page 6 was what I was referring to. It was made July 31, 2013 and was in reference to an event that takes place, I believe, in August of 2013. I was just asking Matt how he fared in this event last August. I'd like to watch his progress as much as anyone, so if he has results from last August in Queensland it would be interesting to see them since this thread seems to be about watching him progress from a 22 to his current +2.7.

@Ernest Jones simply suggested you quote that post next time, because this time, your inquiry appeared to come out of the blue.

Moving on…

@Ernest Jones simply suggested you quote that post next time, because this time, your inquiry appeared to come out of the blue.

Moving on…

Exactly. I wasn't trying to start anything, I honestly had no knowledge of the post you were referring to (and I imagine very few posters did), without that reference your post seemed very odd. That is all.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Exactly. I wasn't trying to start anything, I honestly had no knowledge of the post you were referring to (and I imagine very few posters did), without that reference your post seemed very odd. That is all.

No biggie, Ernest.

• 2 years later...

I came across this website/thread after meeting Matthew Bond who originally started this a few years ago. I know many people on here doubted his story, because it was rather remarkable, so I wanted to post an update for anyone who might be interested. Its a good read and quite a fascinating story.

http://www.gandemagazine.com/matt-bond-if-you-want-it-you-can-get-it/

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MitchRapp said:

I came across this website/thread after meeting Matthew Bond who originally started this a few years ago. I know many people on here doubted his story, because it was rather remarkable, so I wanted to post an update for anyone who might be interested. Its a good read and quite a fascinating story.

http://www.gandemagazine.com/matt-bond-if-you-want-it-you-can-get-it/

Good read..thanks for sharing.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Note: This thread is 2549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!