IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4147 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by SVTGolfer

Why do people like Zakira!?!?!? She's disgusting!!!

I wonder why there's so much hate for Zakira.  She's the one I'm rooting for the most.   Her attitude and toughness are awesome.  I'd love to play a round with her.

In my Grom Stand bag:

Driver: Ping G20, 8.5 Tour Stiff
Wood/Hybrid: G20 3W, Raylor 19*, 22*
Irons: R9 5I - SW, TM CGB LW

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi-Mid

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

I don't like people like Zakira,who think they know it all, and the best at everything, and won't stop talking. Oh how this bugs me when people act like that.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Her inner ugliness is only out done by what's on the outside.... if you ask me.

Originally Posted by Motley01

I don't like people like Zakira,who think they know it all, and the best at everything, and won't stop talking. Oh how this bugs me when people act like that.

Originally Posted by Jwat381

am i watching the same show?  i haven't seen any of this "inner" ugliness you guys keep harping on about.    all i see are a bunch of dudes that are judging everything on this show entirely by their looks.   kinda lame...

• Upvote 1

In my Grom Stand bag:

Favorites: Old Ranch (Seal Beach), Ike/Babe (Industry Hills), Skylinks (Long Beach), Desert Willow (Palm Desert)

She doesn't act like she knows it all. She acknowledged other strong competitors and when did she say she was the best at everything?

Nike SQ Machspeed STR8 FIT Driver

Nike Ignite irons 3H-PW

Nike OZ Putter

Originally Posted by ejimsmith

am i watching the same show?  i haven't seen any of this "inner" ugliness you guys keep harping on about.    all i see are a bunch of dudes that are judging everything on this show entirely by their looks.   kinda lame...

Hi-5 man.

She has done nothing to warrant this level of hate.

Nike Ignite irons 3H-PW

Nike OZ Putter

I suppose I may be being a bit hard on her, considering it's all for T.V. I still hate that cocky, arrogant attitude. It's golf, which I know can get very competitive, but it's not MMA fighting, and every time she talks, she sounds like a contestant on The Ultimate Fighter. Not attractive and not fun to watch. And her short shorts are ridiculous and not flattering.

If GC is going to have, as many have mentioned already, a bunch of girls with looks and not a lot of game, this is the type of critique that viewers are going to have after watching the shows.

Originally Posted by El-Boogie1975

She doesn't act like she knows it all. She acknowledged other strong competitors and when did she say she was the best at everything?

yeah, she was quite complimentary about shannon (she's the girl from texas right?).. yet another person people hated here yet, to me, seemed to be one of the better competitors.

In my Grom Stand bag:

yeah, she was quite complimentary about shannon (she's the girl from texas right?).. yet another person people hated here yet, to me, seemed to be one of the better competitors.

For real.

Yeah Shannon was the girl from Texas. She was very complimentary of her. How is she cocky, they are trying to win some huge prizes for a LOT of money. This is what competitiveness sounds like. She hasn't put anyone down and said how good some of the other ones are.

I'm just sensing a tone that I'm not liking. She hasn't been anywhere near as bad as she's being made out to be.

Nike Ignite irons 3H-PW

Nike OZ Putter

Originally Posted by bplewis24

I think the girls who said they would never buy their way out of elimination and abandon their team are full of crap.

Brandon

I agree 100%

They sounded like a bunch of sour-pusses.........

Avoiding elimination is priority number 1!   I would have done the same given the chance.  Are you kidding me?

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I find that confident women like Zakira make a lot of guys uncomfortable and prefer meek women. She is very confident, believes in herself and is not ashamed of her body. I don't have a problem with that.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

As far as getting a ladies tour player in on the fun, Paula Creamer would do it for me and the girls on the show. Alison is my pick to watch since Meghan's gone --hey she was

good enough for Martin Kaymer right?

I don't think she's doing anything wrong.  She's confident in her golf game and appearance.  I've seen some past Big Breaks where the girls wore some pretty revealing outfits on the course and it didn't garner the hatred Z is.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Jwat381

I've never seen any indication of any of the things you guys are so disgusted by, other than the confidence she has.  And let's not kid ourselves, most of the girls on the show (and other big break shows in the past) think they are the best golfer there.

Originally Posted by newtogolf

I don't think she's doing anything wrong.  She's confident in her golf game and appearance.  I've seen some past Big Breaks where the girls wore some pretty revealing outfits on the course and it didn't garner the hatred Z is.

No doubt, it's clearly something else.  Kelly, who is pretty hot to me (not very pretty, but stacked and somewhat cute), was the first girl to say she didn't like Shannon, but she hasn't really garnered any hate for that.  And the only real difference with Z's outfit vs the other girls is that she is wearing shorts.  Some of the other skirts on the show are nearly as short, but they are open at the bottom, so it doesn't stand out as much.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I have to admit..........I liked the little squeaky girl from texas.   My 2 favorites are already gone.......................................LOL

Crap...

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I'm totally lost on this thread and am going to have to start paying attention to things like their golfing and what they say.  I just haven't been able to get past the T&A; yet.

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane iMix 11.5*
Fairway: Cobra Baffler Rail F 3W & 7W
Irons:  Wilson Ci
Wedges:  Acer XB (52* & 56*)
Putter:  Cleveland Classic #10 with Winn Jumbo Pistol Grip

Quote:
Do they put this on demand or online at all or do I have to wait for a re run?

Past seasons have been available On Demand.  I have Cox in AZ, so not sure about other cable providers.

Note: This thread is 4147 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!