IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4166 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by ApocG10

Watching the last ep now. Marcella will crush Selannee, easily.

Agreed.  I think Marcella has this one in the bag...

• Upvote 1

Deryck Griffith

Titleist 910 D3: 9.5deg GD Tour AD DI7x | Nike Dymo 3W: 15deg, UST S-flex | Mizuno MP CLK Hybrid: 20deg, Project X Tour Issue 6.5, HC1 Shaft | Mizuno MP-57 4-PW, DG X100 Shaft, 1deg upright | Cleveland CG15 Wedges: 52, 56, 60deg | Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | TaylorMade Penta, TP Black LDP, Nike 20XI-X

Maybe it was the edit but in the beginning of this show Selanee was always talking about her nerves.  She has played well as of late but if she is all about her nerves in this last show, she will lose big.

so are they going to play 18 in match or stroke play? i think everything has been stroke play so far, so i imagine that would continue.

G25 Driver (10.5* Stiff Flex)

G20 3 Wood (15* Stiff Flex)

i15 3 Hybrid (20* Stiff Flex)

i20 Hybrid (23* Stiff Flex)

JPX 800 (5-AW)

T11 54* (9* Bounce) and 58* (10* Bounce) w/DG Spinner Shafts

Tracy

My ball is anything on sale

so are they going to play 18 in match or stroke play? i think everything has been stroke play so far, so i imagine that would continue.

We won't find out until the episode airs. Hopefully it's over 18 holes whatever it is. Usually it's over 18. I'm hoping for stroke play, but match is fun to watch too IMO.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

We won't find out until the episode airs. Hopefully it's over 18 holes whatever it is. Usually it's over 18. I'm hoping for stroke play, but match is fun to watch too IMO.

it flashed 18 holes on the teaser for the episode, but i wouldn't mind seeing match. let them try to air it out instead of playing tight. the way the last match was it was over by the second or third hole.

JPX 800 (5-AW)

Tracy

[QUOTE name="JetFan1983" url="/t/57712/big-break-atlantis/414#post_747106"] We won't find out until the episode airs. Hopefully it's over 18 holes whatever it is. Usually it's over 18. I'm hoping for stroke play, but match is fun to watch too IMO.[/QUOTE] it flashed 18 holes on the teaser for the episode, but i wouldn't mind seeing match. let them try to air it out instead of playing tight. the way the last match was it was over by the second or third hole.

Oh okay. Hopefully it's just straight up golf, match or stroke, and not some gimmicky points grab thing. They've done that before and I didn't really like it. I agree, match play would be pretty exciting. I think that would favor Selanee since Marcella is a bit of a steady Eddie type golfer it seems.

Constantine

I think it should be an entertaining last show.  Marcella looks to be the better golfer but Selanee is a good athlete with a great drive to win.  I was impressed with the way she beat Glorianna so easily on the last show.  She hit some clutch shots and made her putts.  Two birdies over 5 holes was good playing.  The better golfer doesn't always win.  It doesn't matter much to me but if I had to bet I would bet on Selanee.

LOL.

Called Marcella a long time ago. Selanee sure is sexy though. What legs. Though I find Marcella to have the best personality by far, plus I love the accent.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

I predicted Marcella to win.  What do I win?

The knowledge of the fact that you wasted approx 11 hours of your life

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

The knowledge of the fact that you wasted approx 11 hours of your life

That is how I felt after watching many of the episodes.  Marcella is a solid golfer though.  And I liked her attitude.  I hope the show gives her the confidence to go out and whip some ass on tour next year.

Originally Posted by Bayou Boogie

After that gag fest, Selanee needs to start re-evaluating her career choices--her putting showed huge nerve problems

Not just her putting.  Her short game was weak in the finale.  Too bad, I was hoping for some drama, but that was over as soon as Marcela won the hole where she put her drive in the trees.  That was the turning point IMO.  marcela in trouble, Selanne in the middle of the fairway.  Marcela pars, Selanee bogies.  I think that made it 3Up, but

I also watched the previous episode because I had not seen the Selanne/ Glorianna match and since the other girls were back for a bit I figured I better watch.

Seeing Meghan in the interview room changed my mind about her boobies.  Definitely implants.

Alison looked amazing!

Aubrey is much taller than all the other girls - funny that i hadn't noticed until last night.

Marcel played exceptionally well and applied pressure to Selanne the entire time.  She really only hit a few bad shots.  The course looks pretty easy to me.  Appears to be short, flat, with wide fairways and pretty flat greens.  Don't get me wrong, I'd hack it up all over the place, but I wonder what a tour player would shoot out there in those conditions?  -6 without breaking  sweat?

At least the best player won.  Congrats to Marcela.

And when are we going to get a Girls of Big Break?  Come on Hef!

Last night was the first episode i watched.  Selanee is terrible.  Her swing makes me wince.  It looks like she is trying to roll the ball down the fairway.  And that's to say nothing of her attitude.  How can she expect to play well if she starts crying and cursing herself after every shot that isn't within 10 feet.

Marcela on the other actually looks really good.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Originally Posted by dsc123

Last night was the first episode i watched.  Selanee is terrible.  Her swing makes me wince.  It looks like she is trying to roll the ball down the fairway.  And that's to say nothing of her attitude.  How can she expect to play well if she starts crying and cursing herself after every shot that isn't within 10 feet.

Marcela on the other actually looks really good.

if that's all you have to go on, selanee looked bad, but if you go watch any episode before this one she has done exceedingly well in 1 on 1 challenges and is probably the most competitive person out there.

something was definitely "off" with her, but marcella just kept her foot on the accelerator. her shots into the green would quickly make a lot of people sad they had to play her.

JPX 800 (5-AW)

Tracy

Note: This thread is 4166 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!