IGNORED

Does anyone have a driver (up to 7 years old) that I may please have?

Note: This thread is 4341 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by piaablue

Damn I just had a Taylormade R11 WITHOUT the wrench boxed up and just needed his address until I read that.

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

Glad you caught that - because I have a Burner Tour Head...

Originally Posted by 1puttit

me too -  I've got a couple of drivers laying around and was actually thinking of donating one.

Originally Posted by Jimdangles

I was about to give up a 975d

Hey I'll be honest, I bought a draw driver as a beginner and have regretted it ever since. I am not an innocent young faced lad - but I'm not a liar either - but I'll take a free driver if y'all are so generous! Preferably the 975d if I could be so forward .

Here are my specs: Must be free LOL

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't know why he wants a driver. I always penetrate the greens perfectly with my beautiful Ping Eye 2+ no + irons.

• Upvote 1

Nike VR-S Covert Driver Project X 6.0 Tour 52

Nike VR-S Fairway Wood 3W Fubuki K Graphite Regular Flex

Nike VR-S Iron Set 3-PW, AW, & SW True Temper Dynalite 90 R-Flex

Nike V-REV 60°/10 Wedge

Odyssey White Ice #1

Help me please!  I am an old fart and need new clubs.  My driver is 5 yrs old-Wishon 715CLC.  My irons are 20 yrs old-Callaway Bobby Jones and my wedges are older than my irons-Wilson Becu I was thiking about a Cobra Amp Orange Driver, a set of Piranha irons and Edel Wedges.  Can anyone spare these!!!!!

PS- An Edel putter would be nice!!!!!

Wishon  715 CLC-AXE5 A shaft -hard steppedt -44.5"
4 wood-Infiniti 17*-UST IROD A shaft-Hard stepped(2009 model)
Hybrids 19* & 24*-Trident DSW-UST IROD Hybrid A shaft-hard stepped (2009 model)
Irons-5-PW- Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release  sensicore( 5&6-Soft stepped R-7,8&9-R-wedge hard stepped R
Wedges-52*-Wilson JP BeCE(54* bent to 52*)-TT-Release sensicore-hard stepped R

56*Wilson R-61 BECU Sandy Andy- Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

60* Wilson Harmonized BECU-Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

Woods- Star Grips  Irons Energy Grips

:Putter-Rife IBF with Ping Blackout Grip-35"

Ball-Wilson Staff Zip Golf. or C-25

Guys please do not jump to conclusions. It does seem very shady and Ill admit I did have a MacGregor NVG Driver. It broke (the head snapped of the shaft) due to an off center hit range ball last week. I know and I apologize to you all but please realize I am not trying to scam anyone, and Im sorry for all of your time. I am merely a kid, with no desire to screw anyone. Please accept with my deepest apologies.

In My Bag..

Driver: Taylormade Superfast 9.5* Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Taylormade Burner 2009 15* Stiff GraphiteShaft
5 Wood: Powerbilt Oversized 21* Stiff Steel Shaft
3-PW Irons: Cleveland 588 Forged MB Irons with Stiff Shaft
SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 2009 56* wedge with 14* of bounce, Stiff Steel Shaft

LW: N/A yet
Putter: Taylormade Monte Carlo 7 -34" with Superstroke 3.0 Slim grip
Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

I am not a liar. What would be my motivation? I want nothing to do other than enjoy this game, and hopefully better at golf. Is that not your motivation too? I never lied though, I merely stated the facts. My driver broke, and its not a coverup. I couldnt afford another driver, so I thought I would ask you gentlemen.

In My Bag..

SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 2009 56* wedge with 14* of bounce, Stiff Steel Shaft

Why not just get you old driver reshafted... should be able to do that pretty cheeply. I have snapped a couple shafts in my time, I had my TM superSteel 3 wood reshafted twice... once I snaped it in a similar event to what you mentioned, the other I let my now wife hit it... she hit the big ball a little to hard. man I loved that 3 wood... aparently they stopped making the shaft size for it (steel shaft) at least thats what I was told... ended up with a new cleveland 3 and 5 wood, and I just retired them after 6 years for some new white heads. bact to taylor made.

Now my irons are 11 years old and I bought them used... If anyone has a nice set of anything forged and mizuno, I could really use a set, all my macgregor forged pcb's are getting brown spots in the middle of the sweet spot...

I heard. Do you know how much it would be to reshaft? I heard its like $50 and my parents said golf "is just a silly game and a waste of money." So I think that answers that question..

In My Bag..

As to everyone else- please understand what really happen before you follow someone else's opinion. Just because he found true fact, doesn't mean you know the full story. That was from June 14, and many things have happened since. Very bad things have happened in the past due to that.

In My Bag..

I am not a liar. What would be my motivation? I want nothing to do other than enjoy this game, and hopefully better at golf. Is that not your motivation too? I never lied though, I merely stated the facts. My driver broke, and its not a coverup. I couldnt afford another driver, so I thought I would ask you gentlemen.

But why do you want a wrench if you don't have an adjustable driver?

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Are the wrenches not just the same as any other in a tool set of allen keys?

Driver: RBZ 9.5° Stiff

Woods: :nike:VR_S Tour 2.0 15° Stiff

Hybrids:  910H 21° Stiff

Irons: 4-GW Pro Black CB1 with Project X rifle 6.0

Wedges:CC Jaws 56°.14° 60°.08°

Putter: Classic 1

Ball:  Z-Star XV Pure White

Originally Posted by Kevin18

As to everyone else- please understand what really happen before you follow someone else's opinion. Just because he found true fact, doesn't mean you know the full story. That was from June 14, and many things have happened since. Very bad things have happened in the past due to that.

You are not a liar? You made it sound like you had no money for golf and you have been using this wooden driver that is no good.

but you had a fairly new macgregor driver and you also posted not to long ago that you 300 to spend on irons (burners) and you only spent about 150 on your 735's I believe. Sounds like youre doing alright. The fact that you didn't mention your broken driver pretty much destroys any credibility that you may have had. haha good luck under your next user name kevin

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Hey I'll be honest, I bought a draw driver as a beginner and have regretted it ever since. I am not an innocent young faced lad - but I'm not a liar either - but I'll take a free driver if y'all are so generous! Preferably the 975d if I could be so forward.

Here are my specs: Must be free LOL

All those options and you choose my 975d. I put that thing on craigslist and cant get anyone to buy it for 20 bucks. Wasnt a bad club but small face.

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

I heard. Do you know how much it would be to reshaft? I heard its like $50 and my parents said golf "is just a silly game and a waste of money." So I think that answers that question..

Take this advice....the bums will always lose!!!

• Upvote 1

In the bag:

TaylorMade R11 Driver (10.5 stiff stock shaft)

TaylorMade R11 3wood (15 degree stiff stock shaft)

Adams IdeaPro 3i hybrid (20 degree)

Titleist DCI 4-PW (photo)

Cleveland CG15 wedges (52, 56, 60)

Odyssey White-Hot 2-Ball (Superstroke oversize grip)

Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder

Ping Hoofer 2012 Bag

Originally Posted by Jimdangles

All those options and you choose my 975d. I put that thing on craigslist and cant get anyone to buy it for 20 bucks. Wasnt a bad club but small face.

I didn't want to appear greedy! LMAO.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I just replaced my  Hawk Eye that I bought used about 12 years ago,  (maybe longer)  with a Diablo Octane Tour for $67  SHIPPED

It was harder for me to find an 8.5* Stiff flex than it would be for you to find something in a 10.5 or whatever,  since they are plentiful out there.

If you can't scrape that up over a month or two,  then I don't see how you afford to go out and play golf to begin with.

I'll give you a driver.  The problem is, it is being held up in customs.  What I can do for you is send you a cashier's check, and then you can cash the check for me and wire me the money.  That way I can get the driver and I'll even send you the money that's left over!

Thanks,

Kareem Salami Jabaar

419 Legit Street

Nigeria

• Upvote 2

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Originally Posted by Andrew Gibson

Why not just get you old driver reshafted... should be able to do that pretty cheeply. I have snapped a couple shafts in my time, I had my TM superSteel 3 wood reshafted twice... once I snaped it in a similar event to what you mentioned, the other I let my now wife hit it... she hit the big ball a little to hard. man I loved that 3 wood... aparently they stopped making the shaft size for it (steel shaft) at least thats what I was told... ended up with a new cleveland 3 and 5 wood, and I just retired them after 6 years for some new white heads. bact to taylor made.

Originally Posted by Kevin18

We want to believe you but under the circumstances it's pretty difficult. BUT, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Tell you what, send me the NVG driver head and I will reshaft it for you for free. I have a couple of R flex shafts laying around, a professional hydraulic shaft puller, etc. and have been building clubs for 10 years. You pay shipping both ways. Throw a photocopy of your driver's license in the box as well - I'd like to believe your avatar is you and you're really an 18 year old kid but a little proof goes a long way.

“You don't have the game you played last year or last week. You only have today's game. It may be far from your best, but that's all you've got. Harden your heart and make the best of it.”

~ Walter Hagen

Originally Posted by bunkerputt

I'll give you a driver.  The problem is, it is being held up in customs.  What I can do for you is send you a cashier's check, and then you can cash the check for me and wire me the money.  That way I can get the driver and I'll even send you the money that's left over!

Thanks,

Kareem Salami Jabaar

419 Legit Street

Nigeria

come on, thats just insensitive....you didnt even give him the ZIP code!

Originally Posted by 1puttit

We want to believe you but under the circumstances it's pretty difficult. BUT, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Tell you what, send me the NVG driver head and I will reshaft it for you for free. I have a couple of R flex shafts laying around, a professional hydraulic shaft puller, etc. and have been building clubs for 10 years. You pay shipping both ways. Throw a photocopy of your driver's license in the box as well - I'd like to believe your avatar is you and you're really an 18 year old kid but a little proof goes a long way.

That is probably as good as it gets Kevin, I'm a little surprised you got it that good.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 4341 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!