• Announcements

    • iacas

      Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

      No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
mtnbiker5

2013 AP2?

Recommended Posts

Sign up (or log in) today! It's free (and you won't see this ad anymore)!

Sign up (or log in) today! It's free (and you won't see this ad anymore)!

Mr. Desmond    371
Originally Posted by mtnbiker5

Anyone have any idea as to when a new AP2 might be coming out?

Titleist has a two year cycle -

Early 2014

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

jamo    703
The first ones came out in '08, then the 710s came out in '10, and the 712s came out in '12 (or the fall seasons before). I wouldn't imagine seeing anything next year, unless they release a whole new club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

Titleist has a two year cycle -

Early 2014

This... Titleist runs a two year cycle with their irons and woods with them being released in alternate years. 7 is their code for irons, 9 for woods.

So far we've had the 710 and 712 and the next will be 714 as far as irons go...

With the woods there was 905, 907, 909, 910, and now 913 (the chose to go with 910 over 911 for obvious reason even though they stayed on the same release cycle).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Motley01    26

Jason Duffner just recently put the prototype AP2 714s in his bag, before winning the PGA.

Good enough for Jason, good enough for me. I'll be getting these next summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by Motley01

Jason Duffner just recently put the prototype AP2 714s in his bag, before winning the PGA.

Good enough for Jason, good enough for me. I'll be getting these next summer.

Really? I guess advertising is really that effective!  What if Jason recently put the Cleveland VAS in his bag would you still be chompin at the bit to get them in the bag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Motley01    26
Originally Posted by Righty to Lefty

Really? I guess advertising is really that effective!  What if Jason recently put the Cleveland VAS in his bag would you still be chompin at the bit to get them in the bag?

LOL. Hell no I wouldn't put the Cleveland's in my bag. I'm on my 7th set of Titleist irons over the last 12 years.

Here's is Jason's WITB: http://www.titleist.com/players/1072/Jason-Dufner.aspx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by Motley01

LOL. Hell no I wouldn't put the Cleveland's in my bag. I'm on my 7th set of Titleist irons over the last 12 years.

Here's is Jason's WITB: http://www.titleist.com/players/1072/Jason-Dufner.aspx

But what if they were the "Titleist VAS" and everyone was lovin em and Dufner had just won a major with them and was kissing them and telling everyone how great they are?  I guarantee that you would put the Titleist VAS in your bag being that you average a new set of irons about every 1 1/2 years !

FEEL THE DISTANCE OF THE TITLEIST VAS !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this