• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
zipazoid

Who would you like to see on The Haney Project?

zipazoid    266

With the recent announcement of Michael Phelps (yawn) being the next pupil for Hank Haney to screw up (kidding!), it got me thinking - who would you like to see on the show?

THP got off to a good start, imo, with Charles Barkley, but then Rush Limbaugh & Ray Romano kinda took the bloom off the rose for me. The show needs some kind of lovable nutjob with some attitude.

Up until his recent arrest, I was thinking Chad Ochocinco. Maybe Terrelle Owens?

Who would you like to see?

Golfingdad    1,850

The gist of the show has always been him taking a non-golfer or really crappy golfer and trying to turn him/her into a decent one, huh?  I think I'd find it more interesting if he took an already decent golfer and attempted to make him/her into a really good one.

Like, say, Michael Jordan.  Tony Romo, etc.

If his health was still up there, I think Bill Clinton would be fun to watch too.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

newtogolf    957

Good question Zip, here's a few that might be interesting to watch;

• Donald and Ivanka Trump
  • Brian Skatell from Big Break (the guy that pure's his shots)
  • Bill Murray
  • Dana White (UFC President)

newtogolf    957

She gets her face time every season he does, whether it be during golf lessons or photo shoots.

Originally Posted by Phil McGleno

HIs wife.

BuckeyeNut    174

I lost interest in this series after Sir Charles........

Watching Barkley was a hoot, but the other celebs?...not so much.

Bull worker    0

Angie Everhart is a hard act to follow.  Maybe Jenna Jameson?

In all seriousness why not the loser of this coming presidential election?

BuckeyeNut I like your avatar.

TN94z    66

Kevin James would make for a hilarious student.....although Ray didn't do a lot for me so maybe that wouldn't be so great.

Daniel Tosh

They should do a season where they pick 6 different celebrities and dedicate one episode to each of them.  They could go and spend 3 days with Hank in kind of a "golf boot camp" and that could be condensed into an episode.  Then the 7th episode could be a competition and the 8th a wrap-up (or whatever).  They could call it The Haney Project - Boot Camp.

Lisa Lampanelli would make a hilarious episode.  Tony Romo would be good.  William Shatner, Betty White, Justin Timberlake, Mark Wahlberg would all make good episodes.

It would be interesting for us golf nerds if he took a Web.Com player or elite amatuer or something like that .. but that seems almost as unlikely as Tiger doing a season.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this