IGNORED

Who are your 3 favorite and 3 least favorite players on tour?

atb5079
Note: This thread is 3122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I didn't know so many people disliked Bubba.

My favorites:

Bubba

Fowler

Scott

Woods

(I know that's four)

Least favorites:

Michelson

Sergio

As for any Ben Crane hate, just watch this and fall in love with him...

Favorites -

Dufnering

Lefty - THE MAN

Dustin - just gotta love the guy.  His swing is fun to watch.

Dislike/Hate -

Adam Scott

Tiger Woods

Charley Hoffman and Carl Pettersson

Callaway XR 9.5 + 1, Taylormade R15 3 Wood, Burner 3 Rescue, Callaway XHot 5H, Warbird 4H, Nike Vapor Fly 6-AW Irons, Titleist Vokey 54, 60 Wedges, Taylormade Rossa Fontana Putter, Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow.

Best Score 2017:  82 (Traditions at the Glen, Par 70)

Favorite Course - Conklin Players Club (Par 72) - Best Score 86

Favourites Mickelson-Seems to have a great attitude and very gracious. Just fun. Poulter- Love his up and at'em approach just wish he was like in Majors not just Ryder Cup Copules- laid back much like Mickelson and cool for a guy in his fifties Dislike Sabbatini- Self explanatory V Singh- See above Tiger- I love watching winners who dominate but I'm not over keen on him and he has a flaky reputation with others but its hard on him being a global star. Demands on his time etc..

"Repetition is the chariot of genius"

Driver: BENROSS VX PROTO 10.5
Woods: BENROSS QUAD SPEED FAIRWAY 15"
Hybrids:BENROSS 3G 17" BENROSSV5 Escape 20"
Irons: :wilson: DEEP RED Fluid Feel  4-SW
Putter: BENROSS PURE RED
Balls: :wilsonstaff:  Ti DNA

It is hard to know how these guys are just seeing them on TV. Seve was always the cocky swashbuckler on TV and in interviews. I was following him at a tournament once and wound up by accident walking with him from green to the next tee. It was the middle of his round but he was smiling and gracious and even approachable. I wasn't after an autograph or anything, just by chance wound up on the same path, and it was like walking to the next tee with your best golf buddy.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Favorites:

Tiger, Phil, Graeme.

Least favorites:

Fowler-just because of the clothes, Dustin Johnson-his fiancee is super hot and I'm jealous ;-) and Sabbatini because his ears are weird.

• 9 months later...
Favorites are Tiger, Phil, and Snedeker Can't stand Cameron Tringale-thinks he is clever, but just a douche. Bubba- pissy all the time. Ugh cut that hair. Ben Crane- dude you are not funny. They should all look at how Nick Faldo conducted himself. True gentleman/champion.

Favorites are Tiger, Phil, and Snedeker

Can't stand Cameron Tringale-thinks he is clever, but just a douche. Bubba- pissy all the time. Ugh cut that hair. Ben Crane- dude you are not funny.

They should all look at how Nick Faldo conducted himself. True gentleman/champion.

That is interesting because back when he was playing Faldo had a reputation as a bit of a jerk.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

I like .. Rose Poulter as a Brit, we all like rose and poulter, and I'm really hoping they can perform in the Ryder cup! And I also like jiminez! He's pretty cool! I like watching tiger, bubba and Phil just to see glimpses of pure brilliance occasionally! I don't really hate any golfers, the only golfers I don't like are those who's clothing offends or bores me! I like style on a golf course! Fowlers hats always offend me! I hate them! But he redeemed himself recently with his Stewart tribute! Although the hat still made me gag!

Gaz Lee

I like ..

Rose

Poulter

as a Brit, we all like rose and poulter, and I'm really hoping they can perform in the Ryder cup!

And I also like jiminez! He's pretty cool!

I like watching tiger, bubba and Phil just to see glimpses of pure brilliance occasionally!

I don't really hate any golfers, the only golfers I don't like are those who's clothing offends or bores me! I like style on a golf course! Fowlers hats always offend me! I hate them! But he redeemed himself recently with his Stewart tribute! Although the hat still made me gag!

I'm not a Brit, but I like both Rose and Poulter.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

PGA Dislikes: Would be Sabbatini, and/or Perez.

PGA Likes: Non really stand out. I do wish Daly would have had a better career. Even though he's not a player, I have to give "Fluff" an honorable mention.

Champions' Likes; Tommy Watson, and Freddie Couples. No dislikes on that tour.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

favorites

of course phil,the guy has his priorities in order,just wish he played smarter..

kj choi-quiet very nice guy that never shows his temper.

Sergio-because the guy is as honest as they come and isn't scared to tell you what he thinks.

dislike

tiger-for obvious reasons.major jerk that thinks hes god.
dufner-not sure what too think about him.

reed-see tiger.

bubba-this guy is supposed to be a nice guy but he acts like spoiled brat.

For some reason, Tom Watson really rubs me the wrong way. To me, he comes off holier than thou, sanctimonious almost. He irks me to no end. And Tiger is the bees knees.

Colin P.

Favorites as of right now

McDowell

Mickelson

Stenson

Dufner

Least Favorites

Sergio

Poulter

Schwartzel

This was mine last year, I have since changed my mindset to...who would I want to follow around the course?

I'm now going with

McDowell

Tiger

Miguel Jimenez

Least favorites stay the same. Though I hate Sergio and Schwartzel less....Poulter is still lame and I'd love to see him miss the Ryder Cup.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Note: This thread is 3122 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!