IGNORED

Numbers Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, Is every novel about the future a post apocalyptic novel? Aren't there any writers out there who think the future will be better than the past? Or is that just plain not interesting even to create a good story?

34228564._SY475_.jpg.9c044c35a43d53bac96bc319b7bc2a2a.jpg

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Let me up the ante.. $150 says he will have taken a full swing by October. Caveats - his right knee soft tissue intact and he doesn't develop post op infection of any kind. Heck you can take full swings with a completely fused right ankle.
    • Paging @tristanhilton85 ... I believe that he just bought that exact driver.
    • I did. Net was taken down.
    • So, I've got it in my head that I "need" the new PXG 0211 driver. The price is pretty amazing - $249 (plus shipping, I assume) for a new driver, shaft and midsize grip seems pretty sweet. I'm currently using a hand me down TaylorMade M1 driver head (that was given to me) on a regular flex shaft. One concern for me is that I really have no way to test hit the PXG before purchasing. The nearest PXG facility that I know of is a 6 hour round trip drive through some heavy traffic. (The thing I like best about Seattle is seeing it in my rearview mirror, as they say). PXG does have a return policy but you have to pay to ship it back and there's a 15% "restocking" fee. Reviews are few, that I can find, but what there is seems favorable. One reviewer compared it to the Ping G425 (but much less expensive). And, the price! Sheesh. I'm probably going to call PXG tomorrow and talk to them but there's still time to talk me out of it...
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Catcher20
      Catcher20
      (31 years old)
    2. FeMan
      FeMan
      (73 years old)
    3. JD15
      JD15
      (56 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...