IGNORED

Numbers Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Text, email, or call. If you want to keep in touch with someone, you can and you will. 
    • Hi! I've just joined here yesterday, I am very new to golf and I would be grateful for any advice on how to prioritize the many things going wrong with my swing.  I've been Playing Golf for: 5 months My current handicap index or average score is: about 120 My typical ball flight is: well, it's always been straight, but it just doesn't go anywhere. I used to top it all the time but that is somewhat better now.  The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: I'm trying to eliminate the part where my shot goes 20 yards.  I have torn my oblique (playing golf, yes) so these are not full speed shots however, they are exactly how I look. (Sigh.) Since I can't go play golf right now I have been trying to work on drills and small movements but I Realize I am not sure what to work on or why things are not working out better for me.  I always have a chicken wing at impact.  I always seem to turn with my shoulders / upper body and end up swinging over / above the ball.  I have only recently realized I should shift the weight to my left leg  (i thought it had to stay centered the whole time) and the that has helped; i used to top it 80% of the time (honestly, I don't know how i've persevered as long as I have!!)  I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks for looking at these!!    Videos:   I hope I have embedded these.  front view: https://vimeo.com/user110774000/review/519159426/a8284797e4   down the line: https://vimeo.com/user110774000/review/519159163/3e7b0e6c8b
    • A competition is set up as a series of knockout rounds but each game is played as a 'match' using strokeplay counting (ie the winner is the one with the lowest net score). Should each game/'match' be treated as a 2 man field strokeplay competition or should each player record their score as a general play score?
    • A bit of foul language, but I don't think that bothers anybody in here:    
    • I'm playing 9 holes today. Right now is is pure sun, 48* temp, and gentle breeze. I have to see how my new clubs like it on a golf course!
  • Today's Birthdays

1. adelaidede11
      adelaidede11
      (25 years old)
    2. gregm392
      gregm392
      (29 years old)
    3. mstram
      mstram
      (65 years old)
    4. Skully636
      Skully636
      (37 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...