IGNORED

5SK / PURE Grips Custom Pre-Order (Feb 2013)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3827 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

No excuses!

(Somebody's about ready to have a garage sale, I think!!!)

Wow, your's is worse than mine. I will go to bed tonight feeling better, thank you.

Originally Posted by iacas

We'll run a thing like this again sometime in the future, I'm guessing.

I will participate in the next one.

Michael

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Originally Posted by SloverUT

I thought about getting these and then figured I'd be a negative endorsement for the program, lol.

Just turn them upside down, then when you earn some keys, turn them right side up. ;)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I'll post pictures tomorrow night when they arrive. :)

I'll try to get the bulk of the ones NOT going to San Diego out on Friday. The San Diego ones I'll bring with me or mail out to Mike with the AimPoint stuff.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

I'll try to get the bulk of the ones NOT going to San Diego out on Friday. The San Diego ones I'll bring with me or mail out to Mike with the AimPoint stuff.

Sweet, too bad I will be on a cruise next week(Not Carnival ).  Can't wait!

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awesome!!!  No rush here.  I can get them from you or Mike when I see you guys on 4/5.

I have been checking my doorstep every night, but that's moreso because I don't use the front door and I don't want them to sit there too long than it is me just being an excited little kid.  (But it's a little of the latter as well)

Thanks Erik, now I'll just have to explain to my wife why I need to go buy an air compressor for golf.  I'm one of the least handy guys in the country and pay people to do all the work on my house, so me buying a compressor won't be an easy sell.

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by newtogolf

Thanks Erik, now I'll just have to explain to my wife why I need to go buy an air compressor for golf.  I'm one of the least handy guys in the country and pay people to do all the work on my house, so me buying a compressor won't be an easy sell.

Allow me.....

Honey, I'm concerned for your safety while driving......so I bought a small air compressor so that I can ensure that your car tires are always properly inflated.  Just for you sweetheart.......!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by David in FL

Allow me.....

Honey, I'm concerned for your safety while driving......so I bought a small air compressor so that I can ensure that your car tires are always properly inflated.  Just for you sweetheart.......!

Genius!

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

• Administrator

So cool!

Nate

I picked up a small air compressor (3 gallon) cheap at Harbor Freight Tools... with the coupon it was only $40 and it works great, especially for my limited use.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

• Administrator

Are the only ones I'm bringing with me to San Diego Mike's and Golfingdad's? The rest are being shipped, right?

I for one can't wait for another promotion like this, as I like to use build up tape and with the air installation I can minimize wasting grips. Also I have really got a lot out of the 5SK videos. Keep up the great work and count me in the next go around.

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

I picked up a small air compressor (3 gallon) cheap at Harbor Freight Tools... with the coupon it was only $40 and it works great, especially for my limited use.

Thanks, I was looking at the one Erik suggested, it's a $100.  The issue isn't the price as much as the storage.  The garage is quite full of my toys, snow blower, racing bikes, golf clubs so space is a premium.  Next house will have to have a 2 1/2 car garage so this isn't a problem in the future.

I can't wait to try out the grips, I like the idea of gripping my own clubs without the mess or a workbench and vice.  How easy is it to line them up using the compressor, does it go straight on once you line the grip up or do you have to tinker with it to get the label lined up properly?

Joe Paradiso

Thanks, I was looking at the one Erik suggested, it's a $100.  The issue isn't the price as much as the storage.  The garage is quite full of my toys, snow blower, racing bikes, golf clubs so space is a premium.  Next house will have to have a 2 1/2 car garage so this isn't a problem in the future.

I can't wait to try out the grips, I like the idea of gripping my own clubs without the mess or a workbench and vice.  How easy is it to line them up using the compressor, does it go straight on once you line the grip up or do you have to tinker with it to get the label lined up properly?

The one Erik suggests is a good one ... expecially space-wise.  It's not big at all.  If you scroll up a few posts, you can see the pic I took of mine while I was messing with mchepp.  Even if you keep it all in the box, it's not much more than about an 18-20" cube.  (And it's not that heavy either)

P.S.  And it comes with a nail gun!!!!!!!!  (I just happened to be in the middle of a home project where that would be useful so that helped make it easy to justify the purchase.)

Wow, after looking at the pictures I feel more foolish for not participating.

Michael

Mine were in the mail box today when I went and checked.  Thanks for making this available to us.

Is there a video out there that show the process of using the tool to install?  It would appear fool-proof but I have time and time again made a mockery of that term.

Thanks again..

Titleist 915 9.5 w/GD AD-DI shaft Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 14 degree FW wood Ping Anser hybrid 19 degree Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-pw or Callaway Apex Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, (62) Edel E3 Putter ES14 launch monitor ARCCOS

Note: This thread is 3827 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!