Sign in to follow this  
mvmac

The Sand Trap Custom Imperial Hats

Note: This thread is 2207 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

108 posts / 7488 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Great, Mike.  I look forward to getting them, since almost every package that comes to the house is addressed to my wife, the queen of online purchases.  And since I used her PayPal account to make the purchase I've been ragged on about when the hats were coming since I placed the order.  I've also learned a lesson and gotten my own PayPal account.

Got mine yesterday, wore the fitted one golfing today and didnt play too great.  It's the hats fault!

Seriously though, the fitted one that is supposedly too small for me (I think my size in regular old wool fitted baseball hats is 7 1/2) fit's fine. It looks a teensy bit on the smaller side, but I actually prefer that over a cap that's too large.

The 'one size fits all' adjustable, oddly enough, fits less well (but still fits) than the fitted.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Got mine Thurs, nice hate wore it Sat I am with GD missed every green has to be the hate. But I looked good!

Got mine as well... the fitted ones are just a little on the tight side, but after wearing one of them all day it seemed to loosen a bit and is good. The adjustable one is good as well.

Thanks Mike!

Mike,

I got Mine back on Tuesday! It came too late to wear at the Traveler's last Saturday, in which we had an awesome time!

It fits perfectly, and I wore it out on a round yesterday and broke 100 for the first time... I shot a 94!!!!

Thanks so much.

~Tom B.

Originally Posted by scrilla

Not really feeling the hats, but I LOVE the visor. Any left/ will there be more?

Yes will be getting 12 more visors within the next month.

Originally Posted by ApocG10

Any possibility in getting them in this style? The only kind of hats I'll wear.

Not sure if Imperial makes hats in that style.  If they do I would have to order 12 of them, meaning you'd pay for 12 of them

Note: This thread is 2207 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!