IGNORED

2013 NFL Football

Golfingdad
Note: This thread is 3727 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

NFL expansion has really gone too far if we have a team named the Chefs!!!!

Hahaha.

Can I then assume ya'll don't remember this old Snickers commercial???  Great googly moogly!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Can I then assume ya'll don't remember this old Snickers commercial???  Great googly moogly!

I do. You're dating yourself though.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

One of the top commercials of all time IMO.

Early on, the two teams looking to go to the SB will be Seattle and Denver, but I hope I'm wrong in Seattle making the trip as a 49er fan. Seattle has been good, but I feel like they need their stadium to win and just squeaked by with wins in Tennessee and Houston (I would credit Seattle's win to the Texans choking rather than Seattle 'coming back').

I'm hoping the Niners win the NFC West, but just looking at Seattle's schedule is discouraging since all the decent teams on their schedule play Seattle at home with SF as the exception. It doesn't look like Seattle will go lower than a 14-2 record. Really hoping for Indy to beat them down this Sunday.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

One of the top commercials of all time IMO.

Early on, the two teams looking to go to the SB will be Seattle and Denver, but I hope I'm wrong in Seattle making the trip as a 49er fan. Seattle has been good, but I feel like they need their stadium to win and just squeaked by with wins in Tennessee and Houston (I would credit Seattle's win to the Texans choking rather than Seattle 'coming back').

I'm hoping the Niners win the NFC West, but just looking at Seattle's schedule is discouraging since all the decent teams on their schedule play Seattle at home with SF as the exception. It doesn't look like Seattle will go lower than a 14-2 record. Really hoping for Indy to beat them down this Sunday.

I'm hoping Indy doesn't win another game. I know that won't happen...but it would be nice to get a top 10 draft pick from them haha.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I do. You're dating yourself though.

Nah ... it's not THAT old.  Dating myself would be saying something like ...

I remember watching this commercial as a kid when it was new ...

(And I do)

I'm hoping Indy doesn't win another game. I know that won't happen...but it would be nice to get a top 10 draft pick from them haha.

For Indy, I only care about this weekend and we can continue ridiculing them after the Seahawks game. If Indy loses, more ridicule for to the Colts on my part.

I usually don't root against many teams in the AFC unless they're playing against the 49ers. I listened to part of the Browns v Bills game on the way home yesterday and the injuries are starting to pile up for the Browns. Weeden is not that great a QB, but he does have drives where he finds a rhythm and then loses it the next. Also, he holds onto the ball way too long - fix this and you have decent QB at best.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Gentlemen, the season doesn't really start until December.  Many teams in the past have looked unbeatable in September, but faded in the end.

As for The Kansas City Chefs:

Guy Fieri and Emeril: offensive line with their heft.  Fieri could play without a helmet.  That spiked hair could really do some damage.  Emeril?  Bam!

Bobby Flay looks like a typical QB coming out of college.  Skinny arms, a bit cocky.

Although a Brit, Gordon Ramsey has all the shrieking needed to be an NFL Defensive Coordinator.

Robert Irvine (Restaurant Impossible) looks like a real athlete.  Defensive End.

Paula Dean would definitely be a tackling dummy.

Rachael Ray has the same skill set as Mark Sanchez.  Butt fumble in her future!

Alton Brown - Offensive coordinator.  Very brainy and looks a bit like Mike Martz if he put on a few.

• Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Who knew Cowboys vs Broncos would actually turn out to be a good game?

Great* game... Although, not so great when you are facing Romo, Julius Thomas, and Dez Bryant in fantasy

:surrender:

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Who knew Cowboys vs Broncos would actually turn out to be a good game?

Yeah... both teams looked solid on defense. :smartass: At least the right team won - thank you Tony Romo for the key mistake of the game. :beer:

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

I am a titans/broncos fan but you can't discount what the colts are doing. They have now beaten the 49ers and seattle.

Jeff

I am a titans/broncos fan but you can't discount what the colts are doing. They have now beaten the 49ers and seattle.

We'll see on Oct 20 when the Broncos come to town. :-)

Rick

Lions suck

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Eli is having a tough time of it tonight.  2 int's in the first 5 passes.

Rick

Eli is having a tough time of it tonight.  2 int's in the first 5 passes.

It is due to cosmic balance. The better Peyton does, the worst Eli does.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• 2 weeks later...

Any NFL (replay) rules experts out there?

For those who didn't just see it, I'll try to explain:

Denver running back fumbles as he's falling down, and falls down right next to the ball.  While on the ground he sort of pins the ball against his side with one hand, and simultaneous to that a defender goes down and pries (sp??) it loose.  The ruling on the field is a fumble (clearly correct) and a recovery by Indianapolis (not so clear).  Denver chooses not to challenge because they don't want to lose a timeout.  The announcer (Al Michaels) says that "to be clear" Denver could have challenged the fumble itself if they wanted to, however, they could not challenge the recovery.  (I don't know the specific rules but I would argue that the RB had possession on the ground while he pinned it against his side, but that is really neither here nor there)  Why couldn't they challenge the recovery?

Or is Al Michaels just wrong?

Note: This thread is 3727 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!