IGNORED

2013 NFL Football

Golfingdad
Note: This thread is 3734 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fourputt

Unless someone shows me the RAW file, I have to believe that this is a Photoshopped collage.  The lighting/white balance is different from one face to the next.  Just doesn't look like a natural photograph to me.  I could do a better job of cutting and pasting than that.

Well, it is a press conference and they could very well have some lighting set up in various spots around the stage.  Photoshopped or not, the view form the stage of one of the press conferences would look enough like this that it would still give me nightmares.

The photogs are all in the same small area with the light hitting them from the same direction.  I'm enough of an amateur photographer that I can say that the inconsistencies in that image just leaped right out at me.  If I posted that on one of my photography forums, the first comment will be "It's a really bad collage."

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The photogs are all in the same small area with the light hitting them from the same direction.  I'm enough of an amateur photographer that I can say that the inconsistencies in that image just leaped right out at me.  If I posted that on one of my photography forums, the first comment will be "It's a really bad collage."

I believe you. :beer:

• Administrator
Unless someone shows me the RAW file, I have to believe that this is a Photoshopped collage.  The lighting/white balance is different from one face to the next.  Just doesn't look like a natural photograph to me.  I could do a better job of cutting and pasting than that.

I don't agree with you. Looks fine to me (on my phone). People have different skin tones.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Quote:

I don't agree with you. Looks fine to me (on my phone). People have different skin tones.

This is more than just skin tones.  Look at it on something with a screen bigger than 3".

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

This is more than just skin tones.  Look at it on something with a screen bigger than 3".

it's a legit photo - he posted it to twitter. self-shot taken with flash. here's another shot - you can clearly see the guy in the flannel shirt and grey shirt in this photo as well.

Rick, they're photographers.  They are not human, so they will look weird to normal humans like us.

• Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Marshawn: “S***, you do, too.”

Deion: “You’re kinda shy.”

Marshawn: “Nah.”

Deion: “You just don’t wanna talk, really.”

Marshawn: “I’m just ’bout that action, boss.”

Deion: “You just like to do it.”

Marshawn: “That’s what it is. I ain’t never seen no talking win me nothing.”

Deion: “Well I respect it.”

Marshawn: “You want something, you go get it. Ain’t no need to talk about it.”

Deion: “It’s on your back. They feel like if they can stop you, they can stop this team.”

Marshawn: “Well they gon’ have to stop all of us. I’m a piece to it, but we got some dogs.”

Deion: “You don’t like podiums, do you?”

Marshawn: “Nah, it ain’t my thang.”

Deion: “What is your thing?”

Marshawn: “Lay back, kick back, mind my business, stay in my own lane.”

Even a Niner fan like myself has to respect Marshawn Lynch. "Im just bout that action boss".......how's that for a swing thought? LOL

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPtheKid

Marshawn Lynch in an interview with Deion Sanders was hilarious. He dropped some absolute gems. I'm just bout that action boss.

Deion: “You look good.”

Marshawn: “S***, you do, too.”

Deion: “You’re kinda shy.”

Marshawn: “Nah.”

Deion: “You just don’t wanna talk, really.”

Marshawn: “I’m just ’bout that action, boss.”

Deion: “You just like to do it.”

Marshawn: “That’s what it is. I ain’t never seen no talking win me nothing.”

Deion: “Well I respect it.”

Marshawn: “You want something, you go get it. Ain’t no need to talk about it.”

Deion: “It’s on your back. They feel like if they can stop you, they can stop this team.”

Marshawn: “Well they gon’ have to stop all of us. I’m a piece to it, but we got some dogs.”

Deion: “You don’t like podiums, do you?”

Marshawn: “Nah, it ain’t my thang.”

Deion: “What is your thing?”

Marshawn: “Lay back, kick back, mind my business, stay in my own lane.”

Even a Niner fan like myself has to respect Marshawn Lynch. "Im just bout that action boss".......how's that for a swing thought? LOL

Haha exactly...that is my new swing thought

• Administrator

I have (and not only is my screen larger than 3", but you can zoom in too…). I still disagree.

Do you honestly believe that Richard Sherman took the time to Photoshop something before posting it to his twitter feed? And that he managed to so in record time?

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/428247610760396802

The photo is legit.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by phan52

Super Bowl Media Day from Richard Sherman's perspective...

It's real. He took it with his camera phone and tweeted it right away. No reason to photoshop the media feeding frenzy that exists at the Super Bowl.

Bill M

It's real. He took it with his camera phone and tweeted it right away. No reason to photoshop the media feeding frenzy that exists at the Super Bowl.

Could somebody photshop OUT the guy in the front with the Under Armour hat on??  He's creeping me out!!!

• Upvote 1

Kaepernick also said he didn't regret trying to get the ball to Crabtree against Sherman, who is considered by many to be the game's best corner.

"I'll take Crabtree against Sherman any day of the week," Kaepernick said.

Still, Kaepernick continued to take blame for the loss as the 49ers came up just shy of their second straight Super Bowl appearance. "If I throw that ball one foot farther, it's a TD and now you're the goat, Richard Sherman," Kaepernick said.

I think I've seen that play at least 100 times now from multiple angles (you can't avoid it if your TV is on this week) and I don't see any way Kaepernicik was going to complete that pass. In fact, Sherman had the play totally smothered it he threw the pass all the way to the very corner of the end zone. Shermman had to actually stop and twist back to make the play because Crabtree had a chance to catch the ball on his back shoulder.

Crabtree is really good but he's far from the best WR in the NFL. Sherman IS the best CB.

Bill M

I guess the weather isn't an issue anymore?

According to weather.com right now, the high for Sunday is expected to be 46, and the overnight low 26.  The chance of rain/snow is 10% and the winds are at 6-8 MPH.  Not exactly game altering stuff.

But what is more important than all of that????  Apparently the moon will rise at 8:29 AM and will be in its "Waxing crescent" phase.

... the more you know ...

I guess the weather isn't an issue anymore?

According to weather.com right now, the high for Sunday is expected to be 46, and the overnight low 26.  The chance of rain/snow is 10% and the winds are at 6-8 MPH.  Not exactly game altering stuff.

But what is more important than all of that????  Apparently the moon will rise at 8:29 AM and will be in its "Waxing crescent" phase.

... the more you know ...

Yep. You never know about the weather. Just imagine the nightmare if the Super Bowl had been in Atlanta (a southern city) yesterday where people were abandoning their cars and walking 10 miles home (in only 2 inches of snow). I can just picture the players and the fans walking to the game.

I've always wondered where my tax money goes in the South because it certainly doesn't go to clearing roads, and I think my taxes are about the same as they were in Missouri (or at least close) and they had snow plows on the roads if it even looked like it was going to be cloudy (only slight hyperbole). I have missed a work day because of snow many more times in Alabama than I ever did in Missouri.

Illinois was worse though. Higher taxes, plenty of snow removal equipment, and lazy employees that like to park their plows and take naps.

Kaepernick also said he didn't regret trying to get the ball to Crabtree against Sherman, who is considered by many to be the game's best corner. "I'll take Crabtree against Sherman any day of the week," Kaepernick said. Still, Kaepernick continued to take blame for the loss as the 49ers came up just shy of their second straight Super Bowl appearance. "If I throw that ball one foot farther, it's a TD and now you're the goat, Richard Sherman," Kaepernick said. I think I've seen that play at least 100 times now from multiple angles (you can't avoid it if your TV is on this week) and I don't see any way Kaepernicik was going to complete that pass. In fact, Sherman had the play totally smothered it he threw the pass all the way to the very corner of the end zone. Shermman had to actually stop and twist back to make the play because Crabtree had a chance to catch the ball on his back shoulder. Crabtree is really good but he's far from the best WR in the NFL. Sherman IS the best CB.

Sure, but what else do you expect Kaepernick to say? "****ing Crabtree man, I shoulda never passed to that sorry-ass disgrace of a receiver." It was late in the game, they needed a TD. Picks that late against a secondary that good (who else is he supposed to challenge - Kam Chancellor? Earl Thomas? Walter Thurmond?) aren't exactly a surprise when you have an offense that needs a TD.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Patrick Peterson is better

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

• Administrator
@Fourputt are you going to admit you were wrong? ;-)

Ok so Im not someone who would be to intimidated by all that many situations but WTF. I think Id be skittles jr on that stage.

Note: This thread is 3734 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!