IGNORED

What does your screen name / username come from?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 2850 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm not creative and couldn't come up with a name so I just use the acronym for my soap biz @ EastCoastTropics.com *shrugging shoulders*

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The name of my first band. I was 15 and playing drums at the time... used to play some jazz type grooves over heavy metal guitar riffs. The name kind of fit the sound of the music. Then the year I was born.

Driver: taylormade.gif Tour Burner 9.5*
4 Wood: taylormade.gif200 Steel 16*
Irons: taylormade.gif Burner '09
Wedges: taylormade.gif RAC TP Satin 54*, 58*
Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot Tour #9  Ball: bridgestone.gif B330

I've always had a tough time coming up with names quickly. At some point back in the mid 90's I was struggling to come up with a Madden team name or something and my cousin said "Hand me your controller!" and proceeded to enter the name Rudygu for me. I've used it for everything since that moment. No, Rudy is not my real name.
Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

... that was such a funny clever line.

Did it work?

Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

I own a computer repair business and am obsessed with golf... soooo... TheGeekGolfer was born!

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

My user-name comes from what I say when I hit the ball really well or terrible. When I make it big I'd love to make some 'Stay True' apparel and compete with Life is Good.

KDEpic is my new replacement username... It's just my nickname with Epic which works well for online gaming but not so much with the game of golf, yet I changed it from my old username which people always gave me a "WTF" look from inside my computer screen and that one was "ComicalSauce" When I was like 6 I wanted "KennyD" to be my username for Age of Empires on TheZone or something lame but it recommended SadPaintbrush11 (favorite number) or ComicalSauce (no idea where it came from) I died laughing so it's been my username up until very recently when I found out it's funny to a 6 year old but confusing and stupid to everyone else.

In the Sasquatch Bag:

Driver: R9 460cc 9.5°
Hybrids: Big Bertha Diablo 21° 24°Wedges: SV Tour 52° 56° 60°Irons: Power Max TRX Ion Control 5-PWPutter: tm100 Tour PreferredBall: e6

Fozcycle.............my nickname is Foz, short for my name, Foster and I used to race bicycles (my bike was a British handmade Falcon w/ Campy Groupo)......been using it since the early AOL dial up days.

Nickname my niece used to call me when she was very little. It has stuck and is pronounced fuh-no-key.

:cobra: Amp Driver 10.5*(R)
:tmade: Burner 3W 15*(R)
:tmade: Burner 2.0 Rescue 3-4
:titleist: 714 AP1 Irons 5-pw, gw(Steel XP95 R300)
:callaway: MD3 Wedges 56, 60
:nickent:Omen Long Putter(un-anchored)

I got part of my name back around 1976, well before the gentleman from Stanford U's golf team took the PGA Tour by storm.

I was a Mizzou Tiger as an undergraduate. When I got in the Marine Corps, a lieutenant from Nebraska got on my case, taunted me as a "Tigger" and promised that his Cornhuskers would give my Tigers a sound thrashing on the football field. Two years in a row, Mizzou upset the 'Huskers in grand style. The Tiger name stuck.

Later, I was Siberian Tiger because I went on a teaching exchange to Russia.

Finally, I became WUTiger , as WU are the initials of the private university where I teach full-time.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

When I slice, it's not a fade, a power fade, or a mild slice.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Because I'm from Boston, and I remember the TV show from when I was a kid. The avatar photo is of Kent Taylor, who played Boston Blackie, private eye, in the series.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

been my online gaming name/tag forever, used to like it a lot recently changed it for FPS games to something else, wish i could change my name here as well :(

What's in my Titleist RC10 Cart Bag? Driver: Nike Sasquatch Sumo Square 5900 10.5* Aldila VS Proto 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Nike SQ Mach Speed 15* Hybrid: Nike 5H Ignite 23*
Irons: Nike Ignite 4i-Sw Wedges: Vokey Design 252*-08 / Oil Can Spin Milled 60*-08
Putter: Odyssey White Ice 2Ball CS 34"...

Springbok = South Africa (where I was born)

Vol = University of Tennessee (where I attended)

In my bag:
Driver: R5 TP Diamana 83s Shaft
Fairway: Burner 15 degree Fujikura REAX
Hybrid: Custom 19 degree
Irons: DCI 990 S300 4-PW

Wedges: NF 52.04*, Spin Milled 56.10* and 60.08*

Putter: Red X3

Ball: ProV1

Shoe: Tour 360 LTD

couldnt think of anything funny
If you always do what you've always done....You'll always be where you are right now..
Driver: C830.2 HOF Taiwan Proto
3 wood: Versus VS 1 Proforce V2
7 wood: DCT Fujikura Motore F1
3-pw: Nakashima NX-1 Project X 6.5 53*: ...

one day back in college some of my teammates were trying to figure out how to spell ''chipotle,'' cause they wanted to eat there. so he started calling me that, then all the sprinters started to call me that, and it kinda stuck. thankfully, nobody calls me that but my old teammates.

Note: This thread is 2850 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!