IGNORED

Rory McIlroy Gets a New Agent, Again

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3858 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The actuary who will be Rory's CEO was a Strategist at his old management firm. Think he had alot to do with the Nike deal. Then there was a guy from the old firm who dealt with Rory's day to day affairs at tournaments and the like who will also be joining his new team. So he'll have the best of both worlds, a sports agent and a businessman.

What no shrink????

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Haha sorry forgot to add that the Actuary was a shrink in a past life :-)

Well then, all set to go!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Rory is doing too much -- keep it simple like Dustin Johnson - b**g the GF and play golf.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Rory doesn't want to be like DJ he wants to be the next Tiger.

He filed legal action against his old management company yesterday.

Well, at least it's something to create interest during the off season.  Still getting a bit like a soap opera.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

He's lost so much momentum it will be interesting to see what he does going forward. Problem is others have stepped it up. I don't see guys like Stenson and Scott being intimidated by Rory.

Dave :-)

He's lost so much momentum it will be interesting to see what he does going forward. Problem is others have stepped it up. I don't see guys like Stenson and Scott being intimidated by Rory.

On the plus side, going into the 2013/14 season the expectations for Rory are much lower than they were for 2012/13 which might help him mentally.  He, like Tiger was expected to win every tournament he played in.  This season the spotlight is back on Tiger and there are some others like, Stenson, Scott, Spieth, Bradley and Phil that will keep the media from focusing too much time on Rory.

Joe Paradiso

ahhh, Dustin isn't exactly  lighting up the PGA-yeah he won the first tourney of the year, ok now what?

He was busy getting engaged the entire year until recently... when it was announced. Then he started showing up...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Note: This thread is 3858 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!