IGNORED

What will you shoot tomorrow?

rkim291968
Note: This thread is 3063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

[COLOR=FF00AA][/COLOR][quote name="Lihu" url="/t/70505/what-will-you-shoot-tomorrow/36#post_912825"]I plan to play 9 holes at altadena. Hope for 44 or better?[/quote] Prediction for Saturday 88: 70.6:122----> actual: 89 Prediction for Sunday 44: 69.5/118 (if played twice)----> actual: 46 Feel more solid with irons, need to work on woods and hybrids, now.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have two rounds of golf at my home course this weekend.   I will break 90 from white or blue tee at least once this weekend.  Although playing from white tee should be much easier, I have been posting similar scores from either tee.

94 from blue tee, and 102 from white tee (No typo.   I played a lot worse from white tee today).   I was 5 shots away from meeting my prediction.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

94 from blue tee, and 102 from white tee (No typo...

Did you over hit some greens?

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Did you over hit some greens?

On the contrary.   Wind was blowing strong (for the 1st time I played this course - over 10+ rounds) and I was hitting into it.  I should have clubbed 1 - 2 clubs long.  Number of my shots were way short.  Cross wind also blew couple of my shots into rough, sand, and one into water. I am not experienced enough to adjust my playing on the fly.   And before I figured it out, I was at 18th hole. :8)

[ On 1 hole, wind actually moved my ball on green.  There times I was about to address it, and three times it moved 1/4 to 1/2 inch.   I am glad I didn't ground my putter each time.  Otherwise, I'd scored a 10 on that hole :-O .   ]

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Taking 1/2 day off from work to play golf now.    I hope to break 90 from either tee, whichever I chose to play.   But I will play safe and predict a 92, 32 putts or better, better than 50% FHs, at least 5 pars, at most 5 big numbers (doubles or worse), no OB, and a barrel of fun while doing it.   Geronimo!

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Taking 1/2 day off from work to play golf now.    I hope to break 90 from either tee, whichever I chose to play.   But I will play safe and predict a 92, 32 putts or better, better than 50% FHs, at least 5 pars, at most 5 big numbers (doubles or worse), no OB, and a barrel of fun while doing it.   Geronimo!

Good luck, may the force (wind) be with you, every hole. :-)

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

I'll shoot 76, despite hardly playing at all in the last two months. Finished all my midterms (stress free), it's a nice warm day tomorrow, and I'm the mood for some golf.

We're suppose to get a warmer day tomorrow so taking a 1/2 day and going back to the home course. Last time out shot an abysmal 100 so looking to get it back to the mid 90s...may the golf gods be with me!

No wind today, Lihu, and my score went down accordingly :-P .

predict a 92

32 putts  or better

better than 50% FHs /emoticons/biggrin.png"/> .

at least 5 pars

at most 5 big numbers

no OB

6 chiropractic sessions later, I declare my slump is history.   It's time to lower my handicap back to where it should be, around 13 - 15.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Where I am in FL, tomorrow is the last day of the cheap offseason rates.  So I have to make sure I get out and take advantage.  One last day of cheap cart rates.  After tomorrow, I'll be mostly walking at the local county course.

Where I am in FL, tomorrow is the last day of the cheap offseason rates.  So I have to make sure I get out and take advantage.  One last day of cheap cart rates.  After tomorrow, I'll be mostly walking at the local county course.

Walking is not so bad.  It's a good exercise to lumber 20 pounds of golf equipment for 4+ hours up and down the hill.   My blood pressure is always back to normal after walking a round.  My knee joint hurts but, hey, you can't have everything.

this Saturday - finally break 90 on the current course from either tee.

this Sunday - 88 and celebrate.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Playing in a shamble so I will probably shoot a pretty good score, since my driver is my biggest enemy right now.

Bill M

If there is no wind I'm shooting for 79, 40 on the front and 39 on the back. That gives me 4 strokes a side to play with. I've been playing my former home course on the weekends and it's pretty easy 69.3/119 6400 yds. My goal is to break 80 every time I am there. When I don't it's just one or two silly mistakes that pushes me just over.

Dave :-)

Playing in a shamble so I will probably shoot a pretty good score, since my driver is my biggest enemy right now.

I actually drove it very well, but two of the guys in my group can hit it regularly over 275, and straight.

As predicted, when I can use some big bombers' drives, I can score pretty well. 75. We used my drive four times, twice on par 3's, where I stiffed the tee shots and made birdie on both.

Bill M

I actually drove it very well, but two of the guys in my group can hit it regularly over 275, and straight.

As predicted, when I can use some big bombers' drives, I can score pretty well. 75. We used my drive four times, twice on par 3's, where I stiffed the tee shots and made birdie on both.

That's awesome!  I had a birdie on a par 3 myself today.  But I crashed and burned on back 9 for 101.  Too many OBs.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

If there is no wind I'm shooting for 79, 40 on the front and 39 on the back. That gives me 4 strokes a side to play with. I've been playing my former home course on the weekends and it's pretty easy 69.3/119 6400 yds. My goal is to break 80 every time I am there. When I don't it's just one or two silly mistakes that pushes me just over.

Jinx. Sure enough i blew up two holes to finish 81. Two bad shots kept me from what could have been my low round of the year.

Dave :-)

Heading out for what's probably going to be the last round of the season. Playing 27 holes with my two brother-in-laws. I have a 9 hole round of 42 kicking around waiting for another nine so I can post it to handicap. Gonna be a good day, icy cold but sunny.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

My last prediction was a major flop.  Instead of breaking 90, I broke 100 the wrong way on both rounds.   My swing form broke down again which I hopefully corrected it yesterday at range. I found I was not completing my back swing.  With the adjustment, I am sure I can average 92 on upcoming weekend rounds.

Saturday round + Sunday round

---------------------------------------------- = 92.    That's what I will shoot.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Note: This thread is 3063 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!