IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik

Note: This thread is 1992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Cheers, just seen it's also posted on the first page of this thread so excuse my stupidness.

I added it. I could only add it to people I knew had bought. I don't know everyone's real names. :)

BTW, If you want a copy of the book, we're honoring our Indiegogo prices through April. You'll have to PayPal us at sales@ this domain: analyzrgolf.com and we'll add you to the list of pre-orders.

Prices will go up to probably $25 shipped (U.S.) and $45 shipped (U.S.) once we're into May.

BTW, the Facebook URL is now: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lowestscorewins/ . Though the other will still work.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Erik you have to stop bumming this thread. :cry: Every time I see this pop up I get excited that the books are shipping.  Im like a kid waiting to open his christmas presents.  I honestly can't wait for the book Im so happy you guys put one together.

• Administrator

Erik you have to stop bumming this thread. Every time I see this pop up I get excited that the books are shipping.  Im like a kid waiting to open his christmas presents.  I honestly can't wait for the book Im so happy you guys put one together.

The books will ship around the end of May.

Get your friends to read this thread and buy copies of the books. You have a month. Get on that. :D

• Administrator
I would like to buy a copy.  Is there a link somewhere?

We're taking money via PayPal at sales@analyzrgolf.com (for the same cost as the Indiegogo campaign) through the end of April.

Choose "Goods/Services" and if you'd like to use a different address specify it in the note. Add the "level" that you're buying in the Note field as well.

Thats just such a tease. Are you a Gretzky as well? :-P Seriously Im very excited. You guys do so many good things for all of us on here Im happy to see a vision of yours coming true.  Besides I know its going to help me get better.  "SO I GOT THAT GOING FOR ME"

• Administrator

Thats just such a tease. Are you a Gretzky as well? Seriously Im very excited. You guys do so many good things for all of us on here Im happy to see a vision of yours coming true.  Besides I know its going to help me get better.  "SO I GOT THAT GOING FOR ME"

Dave pointed out to me today that at the very bottom of one of the posts on the first page in this thread… I said…

Dave and I are talking about writing a book on some of this stuff. You know, in the infinite free time we have. :P

You want teased? Here's another…

No, I won't tell you if you guessed correctly, so please don't bother.

We're on target for a May shipment.

And we have to find the right person to write the forward… :D

• Administrator
Yes, I accept the honor of writing the forward...

If you were your avatar, we'd let you.

Then we were gonna let @saevel25 , but the publisher refused to publish our book with all those your/you're, they're/their/there, its/it's, and other sundry typos. :-O Bwah ha ha ha. :-D:beer:

(Funny story about Arnie writing the forward… for another time, and in private…)

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/95593/] [/URL]

May be the first book ever written by two dudes with "z"s in their last name.

Note: This thread is 1992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.