IGNORED

Worst Movie of All time

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3552 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Really?  That's kind of a silly blanket statement.  How about ...

Rocky 3, Rocky 4, Godfather 2, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Home Alone 2, Airplane 2, Naked Gun 2 1/2, Christmas Vacation, The Color Of Money, All of the Harry Potter movies except Sorcerer's Stone and the first half of the finale, Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum, The Dark Knight, Ironman 2 and 3, Superman 2, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Terminator 2, etc, etc, etc.

Anchorman 2 is getting some really good reviews

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Anchorman 2 is getting some really good reviews

They should advertise for that movie. Might help people know it's coming out soon.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

They should advertise for that movie. Might help people know it's coming out soon.

Yeah going the grass roots route :-P

Off topic but since it's a golf forum....

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

Seriously. Why did they think it was such a good idea to stay so far under the radar?

Wait they're making Anchorman 2??? :bugout:

How have I not heard about this practically everywhere I look?

Tyler Martin

Seriously. Why did they think it was such a good idea to stay so far under the radar?

I think the marketing was mostly putting Ron Burgundy as the ESPN anchor.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Worst movie ever: Schindler's List. So lame. Just this doctor or whatever saving Jews the whole time, no plot, no point, no nudity wtf?!?!

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Worst movie ever: Schindler's List. So lame. Just this doctor or whatever saving Jews the whole time, no plot, no point, no nudity wtf?!?!

Only a person who doesn't understand the events of WWII and the Holocaust would say something so ignorant.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domenic

Only a person who doesn't understand the events of WWII and the Holocaust would say something so ignorant.

That, or a troll

Tyler Martin

I saw the trailer a couple of times. I think when I watched Gravity which was a month or a couple of months ago.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Sequels suck

Major league 2

caddyhack2 (yes I misspelled it on purpose)

Rocky2

That's all I felt like listing now

Slap Shot 2 starring Stephen Baldwin and Gary Busey.

Yes, this direct-to-video sequel actually exists. Before you jump on netflix to check out this "all-star cast" I feel it's only fair to warn you: the pain during the 2 hours of your life lost viewing this nightmare will pale in comparison to the disturbing flashbacks you will have for years to come.

I think we need one more sequel and have Voldemort kill all the Twilight stars in the first 3 minutes of the movie.

How about we just have Jennifer Lawrence kill them all with arrows?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

You gotta be ****ing kidding me.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domenic

Just my opinion, and it's ultimately not my call obviously, but I think Domenic has had enough chances at this point.

Just saying.

Constantine

Yea it's just listed as the 8th best movie by AFI.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Just my opinion, and it's ultimately not my call obviously, but I think Domenic has had enough chances at this point.

Just saying.

The poster clearly didn't see SL if he says there was no nudity in it. Someone who actually saw SL could have been way more trollish based on the nudity content of SL.

I saw the trailer a couple of times. I think when I watched Gravity which was a month or a couple of months ago.

BTW, this is possible, seeing a trailer twice watching only one movie because I saw Gravity twice. :-P

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

I have always said that it takes a LOT to be banned. That'd make me a liar if we banned someone for saying that a movie is crap and a few other little things. I'm sure he'll do something to warrant a ban at some point, or just get bored and go away, but we have a high (or is it a low?) bar, and I'd like to maintain it there, honestly.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

I have always said that it takes a LOT to be banned. That'd make me a liar if we banned someone for saying that a movie is crap and a few other little things. I'm sure he'll do something to warrant a ban at some point, or just get bored and go away, but we have a high (or is it a low?) bar, and I'd like to maintain it there, honestly.

OK, fair point. Agree with what you're saying.

Constantine

Note: This thread is 3552 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!