IGNORED

Big Break Florida (2014) Thread

Tailgater
Note: This thread is 3222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If I was a Big Break producer why would I be saying that they portrayed Mary incorrectly? I wouldn't have anything to bad to say about the show if I was a Big Break producer....

I didn't say BB producer .   You did.   (Freudian slip?)   I said member of the cast/crew, which would include a whole bunch of other jobs besides producer.

All I'm saying is, based on the stats (you LOVE stats), BB is your only interest on this forum, since every post is in a BB thread.   You have your stats and info on every player, apparently researching them in depth and are consumed with discussing them.   Apparently I am not the only one who has noticed this.  The depth of your "research" drew a question during BB NFL (which you convienently ignored).  You just seem a bit too close to this show to be a casual observer, so either BB is an unhealthy obsession for you, or your job is tied to it or GC.

Why would you say something intended to mislead just a little?   Oh, I dunno.   Probably first and foremost because if you didn't, it would be glaringly apparent you had inside info that only members of the cast and crew would know (which most likely would lead to your job going bye-bye if GC found out).  Or maybe because getting a few things wrong but still correctly "predicting" the eventual winner would make you look like such an awesome judge of talent.   Either way, I don't care.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

And it shouldn't matter at all whether I am a Big Break producer or not. I am just stating facts about their golf games and their results.

I can almost guarantee it would matter to the folks at GC, since they go to great pains to keep the results quiet until the final episode has aired..

BTW, I noticed in that link I posted, that you were posting information about BB NFL several days before the official press release..   Add in your comments above and I see reason to be suspicious.....

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

• Administrator

I can almost guarantee it would matter to the folks at GC, since they go to great pains to keep the results quiet until the final episode has aired..

Let's move on from this, okay?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Let's move on from this, okay?

Yeah.  I am done with him.   I know all I need to know at this point.

So, after looking over all of the girls profiles on TGC, is it me or is the skill level to be a Female Golf Pro kind of ehhhhhhh...  I mean if i remember right only 2 of them didnt have Golf Pro on their profile..

yet if they are a Professional golfer, why are they on TGC on Big Break?   I mean i can still remember when Big Break first started I thought it was for people who was not on tour, looking to get their " big break " and get a chance at being on like the Web.com tour or w/e the ladies call their Web.com tour..

It is what it is

While it's fun to guess who will win based on what we have seen so far (and on bios/past results), much of the outcome is likely due to pure chance. I just saw on Golf Channel a quick analysis of Matt Every. He was eliminated in the second episode of Big Break Mesquite. Yet here he is, in the 2nd to last tee time on Sunday at Bay Hill with the big boys of the PGA. I wonder if Matt Every wasn't as good back then or if his elimination was due to just bad breaks.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

So, after looking over all of the girls profiles on TGC, is it me or is the skill level to be a Female Golf Pro kind of ehhhhhhh...  I mean if i remember right only 2 of them didnt have Golf Pro on their profile..

yet if they are a Professional golfer, why are they on TGC on Big Break?   I mean i can still remember when Big Break first started I thought it was for people who was not on tour, looking to get their " big break " and get a chance at being on like the Web.com tour or w/e the ladies call their Web.com tour..

The show has always had loose requirements for the participants, especially the women.  I remember on Big Break 7 Reunion, Nikki barely had a golf swing, but she was eye candy.  In Big Break Atlantis, Meghan was a college freshman lacking any real golf skills.

I think they'd like to have up and coming golfers that they can give a fast forward to in their careers but they also have to fill out all the character roles they want which leads them to loosening the requirements.

Joe Paradiso

Hands on my heart I watch this show beacuse of girls playing golf in skirts and such :)

If I wanna see quality golf I rather watch some replay on youtube from Ryder Cup or Masters etc. I do not think they make this series to show of big breaking golf shots, it's the entertainment/reality factor.  I think they should cast some guys also, playing foursome and such. Would be like Paradise Hotel only with clubs...

Are they playing at an executive course length? Every par 4 seems to be 345 yds or less. It's hard to believe that any of these women are aspiring pros when they can only drive it 230 - 240 yds. They aren't exactly tearing it up under 100 yds either.

Are they playing at an executive course length? Every par 4 seems to be 345 yds or less.

It's hard to believe that any of these women are aspiring pros when they can only drive it 230 - 240 yds. They aren't exactly tearing it up under 100 yds either.

100 to 150th ranked in driving distance..   http://www.lpga.com/stats/stats-detail.aspx?q=avg%20driving%20dist&y;=2014&p;=3

Hands on my heart I watch this show beacuse of girls playing golf in skirts and such :)

If I wanna see quality golf I rather watch some replay on youtube from Ryder Cup or Masters etc. I do not think they make this series to show of big breaking golf shots, it's the entertainment/reality factor.  I think they should cast some guys also, playing foursome and such. Would be like Paradise Hotel only with clubs...

I'm just about the opposite. If I want to look at girls I'll drive down to the beach. They not only look a lot better but they are wearing a lot less.

100 to 150th ranked in driving distance..   [URL=http://www.lpga.com/stats/stats-detail.aspx?q=avg%20driving%20dist&y;=2014&p;=3]http://www.lpga.com/stats/stats-detail.aspx?q=avg%20driving%20dist&y;=2014&p;=3[/URL]

It looks like they are more toward the 150 rank than 100... I just never knew a woman could hit it so short and still be an aspiring pro...

It looks like they are more toward the 150 rank than 100... I just never knew a woman could hit it so short and still be an aspiring pro...

Hey, I just posted the info..lol But yeah, the level of playing leaves a bit to be desired.

I wasn't knocking you. The link you provided was interesting.

we aim to please...No offence taken, I knew what you were sayin, I was just trying to be semi funny..sigh..

Cracks me up how the wanker host guy overreacts to every shot that isn't that good. "and looook at THIISSS she has hit it soooo far left!!!" Cut to the ball barely bouncing in the first cut of rough lol.

Note: This thread is 3222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!