IGNORED

Big Break Florida (2014) Thread

Tailgater
Note: This thread is 3216 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well I though my statements made it quite clear I wasn't but there is no need to argue any further.

"the bobs" [VIDEO]http://youtu.be/2SoWNMNKNeM[/VIDEO]

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've come to the conclusion that bobbob is actually Tom Abbott. Off with his head!!

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

They're gonna wack two players on Monday. Lets have your hope for the final two------>  GO

RENEE

Jackie

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

I want Renee and then as long as the other one isn't Mary I will be fine with it. I'm hoping they let the girls play some real golf this week. Just have the entire show of them playing like 5 or 6 holes as a foursome. Two lowest scores go home.

They're gonna wack two players on Monday.      Lets have your hope for the final two------>  GO

RENEE

Jackie

+1

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Now what I know about golf swings you can put in a thimble, but it seems to me that all these gals flip the club through impact when they're hitting short shots -- pitches and long chips. Am I seeing that right?

It often looks "flippy" when hitting pitch shots even when executed very well. From what I've seen most of those girls aren't very impressive around the greens but I wouldn't read too much into what appears to be a flip on a pitch shot.

shows it very well.

Now what I know about golf swings you can put in a thimble, but it seems to me that all these gals flip the club through impact when they're hitting short shots -- pitches and long chips. Am I seeing that right?

I said that earlier about Renee's swing...

Was I seeing something wrong, or was Fiamma's drop when she hit the ball in the water completely illegal? She dropped on the bank right where the ball kicked in the water, but she was obviously closer to the hole.

Nevermind, I just watched it back and she had a rules official directing her. It must have been marked as a lateral water hazard so that she was able to drop within two club lengths without being closer to the hole, and then due to the ball rolling back into the hazard when dropped she was allowed to place it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFKFREAK

Easy choice for me who root for in the finale.

Yeah.  It's not shaping up to be a good show because I don't think Fiamma has a prayer.

If Jackie runs away with it, which I agree appears likely, then I think this will go down as one of the poorer Big Break seasons I can remember (I started watching in 2008, so whatever season that was).

Constantine

Well I thought the golf might get better after most of the "bad" players were eliminated...I was wrong...

When leaving 6' to 8' putts after easy short game shots are considered the good shots and skulling easy pitches across the greens are the bad shots I am unimpressed.

(I see enough of that in our Saturday games). :doh:

My beefs for the show TODAY:

1. The golf channel has become so lazy that it is predictable on who's ball is in trouble. Show the video of who didn't hit the ball and then show the troubled ball
  2. Are par 5's in the LPGA only 420 yards? I mean come on, 176 to the green for the second shot? How are these girls supposed to compete with the Ko's, Wie's and Gerina's?
  3. Mary's perception on the show was probably unfair.  I may not don't like the way Mary looks but I get her personality, and think she is actually a cool girl.

Note: This thread is 3216 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!