IGNORED

TST New England Spring/Summer 2014, errrr, 2015 Outing

jamo
Note: This thread is 2729 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does that mean that @RFKFREAK will need another boat to barnacle himself to?

Most likely, but he's used to that being from Puerto Rico.  Us Colombians fly like the rest of civilization.... :whistle:

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May would be tough for me, I have two other golf outings going on that month, but please don't let that affect your consensus decision.

Sucks. Too bad you aren't let out of the house on weekends more than twice a year. [quote name="colin007" url="/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/60#post_969232"][QUOTE name="Valleygolfer" url="/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/54#post_969226"] Does that mean that [@=/u/48998/RFKFREAK]@RFKFREAK[/@] will need another boat to barnacle himself to? :-P [/QUOTE] Most likely, but he's used to that being from Puerto Rico.  Us Colombians fly like the rest of civilization....:whistle: [/quote] COSTA Rican. Oh, that's right, you're Colombian. Now I know how you came about affording such a sweet car. :p

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

May would be tough for me, I have two other golf outings going on that month, but please don't let that affect your consensus decision.

We can make it early June if that's better for you. We're far from a consensus decision since it's mostly just me. :-D

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

[quote name="colin007" url="/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/60_30#post_969198"]May would be tough for me, I have two other golf outings going on that month, but please don't let that affect your consensus decision.

We can make it early June if that's better for you. We're far from a consensus decision since it's mostly just me. :-D[/quote] I'm pretty sure I can't do June 7th unless it's really early.

Christian

Sucks. Too bad you aren't let out of the house on weekends more than twice a year. COSTA Rican. Oh, that's right, you're Colombian. Now I know how you came about affording such a sweet car. :p

You know when the kids in school find out I'm Colombian that's the first thing they ask me... "So.... Is your family all drug dealers?"

Colin P.

[quote name="RFKFREAK" url="/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/72#post_969266"] Sucks. Too bad you aren't let out of the house on weekends more than twice a year. COSTA Rican. Oh, that's right, you're Colombian. Now I know how you came about affording such a sweet car. :p

You know when the kids in school find out I'm Colombian that's the first thing they ask me... "So.... Is your family all drug dealers?"[/quote] Welcome to America. I was one of a very few Italians in a small Midwest town while growing up and when I wasn't being called a Mexican, I was in the mafia.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFKFREAK

Sucks. Too bad you aren't let out of the house on weekends more than twice a year.

COSTA Rican. Oh, that's right, you're Colombian. Now I know how you came about affording such a sweet car. :p

You know when the kids in school find out I'm Colombian that's the first thing they ask me... "So.... Is your family all drug dealers?"

Haha, kids say the darndest things. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by colin007

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFKFREAK

Sucks. Too bad you aren't let out of the house on weekends more than twice a year.

COSTA Rican. Oh, that's right, you're Colombian. Now I know how you came about affording such a sweet car. :p

Welcome to America. I was one of a very few Italians in a small Midwest town while growing up and when I wasn't being called a Mexican, I was in the mafia.

Reminds me of a friend of mine who is Italian that is from NYC and when he went to college in PA he was asked if he was in the mob and he responded in a very heavy Italian accent, "we don't talk about things like that."  LOL

Christian

[QUOTE name="colin007" url="/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/72#post_969324"]   [QUOTE name="RFKFREAK" url="/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/72#post_969266"] Sucks. Too bad you aren't let out of the house on weekends more than twice a year. COSTA Rican. Oh, that's right, you're Colombian. Now I know how you came about affording such a sweet car. :p[/QUOTE] You know when the kids in school find out I'm Colombian that's the first thing they ask me... "So.... Is your family all drug dealers?"[/QUOTE] Haha, kids say the darndest things. ;) [QUOTE name="Valleygolfer" url="/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/72#post_969499"]   [QUOTE name="colin007" url="/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/60_20#post_969324"]   [QUOTE name="RFKFREAK" url="/t/72404/tst-new-england-spring-summer-2014-outing/72#post_969266"] Sucks. Too bad you aren't let out of the house on weekends more than twice a year. COSTA Rican. Oh, that's right, you're Colombian. Now I know how you came about affording such a sweet car. :p[/QUOTE] You know when the kids in school find out I'm Colombian that's the first thing they ask me... "So.... Is your family all drug dealers?"[/QUOTE] Welcome to America. I was one of a very few Italians in a small Midwest town while growing up and when I wasn't being called a Mexican, I was in the mafia.[/QUOTE] Reminds me of a friend of mine who is Italian that is from NYC and when he went to college in PA he was asked if he was in the mob and he responded in a very heavy Italian accent, "we don't talk about things like that."  LOL

The first couple times it's not so bad bad but people are so unoriginal that you can hear it a ton of times.

The first couple times it's not so bad bad but people are so unoriginal that you can hear it a ton of times.

Yeah, I can see that.  My friend just had fun with it.  Then again, he was 18 at the time.  Haha.

Christian

This thread goes on interesting tangents... @jamo , I don't have any plans for either month, so if a consensus is reached, I'll be fine with it. The likelihood of me going has less to do with the date of the event than the ability to get away from the family for a day, anyway.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

This thread goes on interesting tangents...

@jamo, I don't have any plans for either month, so if a consensus is reached, I'll be fine with it. The likelihood of me going has less to do with the date of the event than the ability to get away from the family for a day, anyway.

Haha, yeah, sorry, I'm kind of good at :offtopic:

Christian

Highfields is $54 weekdays, $61 weekend, Shining Rock is $53/$64, Cyprian Keyes is $59 weekends before 11, $54 other times.

Just some FYI If you play on a weekend in june shining rock will cost around $80 including cart which is mandatory. week ends get pretty busy there and play can be awful slow.

Just some FYI If you play on a weekend in june shining rock will cost around $80 including cart which is mandatory. week ends get pretty busy there and play can be awful slow.

Are we looking at June? I was kind of hoping this might happen before Memorial Day.

Christian

A few possible dates: May 17th (presumably colin007 would have to miss it) May 24th (Memorial Day weekend) May 31st June 7th June 14th I'd prefer the May dates, but if June works better it doesn't really matter to me. We should also get a head count if possible.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

A few possible dates:

May 17th (presumably colin007 would have to miss it)

May 24th (Memorial Day weekend)

May 31st

June 7th

June 14th

I'd prefer the May dates, but if June works better it doesn't really matter to me. We should also get a head count if possible.

My cousin's baby shower is the 31st. If it's going to be mostly a women's event, it might be the perfect date for me because the family will be occupied.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

A few possible dates: May 17th (presumably colin007 would have to miss it) May 24th (Memorial Day weekend) May 31st June 7th June 14th I'd prefer the May dates, but if June works better it doesn't really matter to me. We should also get a head count if possible.

There's a pretty good shot if Colin can't make it, I won't be able to, either, since I want to arrive in style! ;)

Christian

There's a pretty good shot if Colin can't make it, I won't be able to, either, since I want to arrive in style! ;)

Read: I don't have money for gas :-P

Note: This thread is 2729 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!