IGNORED

Worst Dresser on the PGA..

Hammer 4
Note: This thread is 2113 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone still wearing khakis.

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

Pants too baggy, shirts too big with sleeves too short...just messy

Visors are just terrible - nobody looks good in them, and if you think you do, you're wrong. And yes, there is a top button, but it is never meant to be used on a golf polo.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Pants too baggy, shirts too big with sleeves too short...just messy [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/103906/] [/URL] Visors are just terrible - nobody looks good in them, and if you think you do, you're wrong. And yes, there is a top button, but it is never meant to be used on a golf polo. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/103907/] CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75 [/URL]

Disagree. I think Visors look fine on some people. Like Vijay. Can you imagine Vijay with a real hat? Or KJ & YE. That just don't look good on white dudes.

Riley

Pants too baggy, shirts too big with sleeves too short...just messy [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/103906/] [/URL]

Here is someone who thinks they look good but in reality just looks like an ass clown

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Is this my wife's copy of Cosmopolitan I've picked up by mistake?

Gotta take care of your style, dude. Ain't nothing wrong dressing well.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Rory's new oversized, quasi flat brim hats from Nike are too big for him and make him look like a child. If Nike's trying to make him look cool, they need to go in a different direction.

I think they're trying to sell hats rather than make him look cool. As an old fogie they look ridiculous to me, but the reality is that generation Y love that look. They dress Tiger to sell goods to people like me.

I'm not liking the shirts they're putting him in at all. I have noticed that he has looked pretty bad the last couple of tournaments (maybe it's the secret?)

Will W

I'm not liking the shirts they're putting him in at all. I have noticed that he has looked pretty bad the last couple of tournaments (maybe it's the secret?)

You talking about Tiger or Rory, because I don't understand the new Tiger shirts with the splash of color. Looks like he was walking with a can of pink paint and then tripped and *SPLASH*

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

You talking about Tiger or Rory, because I don't understand the new Tiger shirts with the splash of color. Looks like he was walking with a can of pink paint and then tripped and *SPLASH*

I was talking about Rory but Tiger is a good example as well! Not feeling either one right now.

Will W

LOL at most of these pictures being so outdated. . Like Golfingdad said something you wouldn't wear and being the worst dressed are two totally different things. I don't like the new Nike apparel or the pants with the spilt at the hem and I think that Rickie Fowler should tone it down a little but I wouldn't say they are the worst dressed. I'd say Brenden de Jonge and Kevin Stadler, if they're shirts aren't accentuating their stomachs then their pants look like a flag swaying in the wind. Ian Poulter's plaid pants look like the plaid cargo shorts found at Walmart and never coordinate let alone "match" with the rest of the outfits. I don't understand not having your pants (or shirts) altered unless thats how they prefer them Jimmy Walker enough said. According to most of the brands social media posts, the outfits are chosen by the company. I think alot to do with how well/poorly they're dressed has to do with logo placement and the size of the logo(s) and the cut of the pants. I am a little surprised I didn't see more votes for Billy Horschel.

Tony Finau on the Web.Com Tour always looks a mess to me. Shirt untucked and pants that appear to be worn way below the hip

You didn't see more votes for Billy Horschel because he is one of the better dressers on tour

I personally like his RLX clothing.  Based on some of the other things said here just surprised his octopus or pink plaid pants and "army" belts didn't receive a little more hate

Based on some of the other things said here just surprised his octopus or pink plaid pants and "army" belts didn't receive a little more hate

Yup, definitely not a fan of some of the pants he wears.

Joel Holden

Oh and I mentioned earlier that I don't like anyone in visors....I forgot about Victor. When you have flow like his you gotta show it off.

Joel Holden

I can't stand the combos that Matt Kuchar rolls out. To me, he was equally bad as Jim Furyk but those brutal 5 Hour Energy hats give the "edge" to Jimmy Furyk.

What's in the Bag:
Driver: Taylormade SLDR 12*
3-wood: Taylormade Burner 15*
Hybrid: Taylormade Burner 19*
Irons: Callaway XR

Wedges: Vokey 50*, 54*, 58*
Putter: Scotty Newport Studio

Oh and I mentioned earlier that I don't like anyone in visors....I forgot about Victor. When you have flow like his you gotta show it off.

Gotta agree, visor looks pretty good here

-Rich

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get that either, looks very odd to me.

I had a feeling that this was related to body hair and googled "Bubba top button", sure enough:

“I didn’t like how my chest hair stuck out from the top of my shirts, so I started buttoning them all the way up to the top. Now, everybody recognises me as the guy who buttons his shirts to the top, so it’s just something I do naturally.” - Bubba

It's born from insecurity when he was a teenager and just kept going from there. Now he's stuck with it, if he got caught unbuttoned it would be a social media meltdown.

Why do they call golf "golf"?  Because all the other four letter words were taken.

Note: This thread is 2113 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!