IGNORED

How many more wins/majors will Bubba need before he stops crying after he wins?

boogielicious
Note: This thread is 3661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How many more wins/majors will Bubba need before he stops crying after he wins?

• He will always cry after a win.
    • One more major or three more wins.
    • Two majors, four wins and a Ryder cup
    • Four majors, eight wins, a Ryder Cup and a Gold Medal

If I was off 8 I'd probably cry at the state of my golf

Always been a scratch then eh?

:doh:

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Always been a scratch then eh?

Nah I'm only throwing around a bit of banter but seriously, us Welsh don't take jibes at our rugby team lightly..

And if you're English yes you did beat us this year, but.. 30 points to 3 will always live long in your hearts.

Nah I'm only throwing around a bit of banter but seriously, us Welsh don't take jibes at our rugby team lightly..

And if you're English yes you did beat us this year, but.. 30 points to 3 will always live long in your hearts.

Not english, kiwi.

The title of this made me chuckle so much..

Where I come from, if you cry, ya better expect some stick off your mates!

Personally I dislike bubba a lot, and despite him deservedly winning yesterday, he still comes across like a big girl when he cries..

Man up Bubba.

Hmm. Guess you and your friends have never achieved anything much and never suffered any massive loss. What men you all must be!

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If I was off 8 I'd probably cry at the state of my golf

Ah. Of course! Easter vacation for U.K. schools...

Seriously? Hang on to the result last year. That's usual though isn't it? As long as we beat England? Let me know when you manage to beat one of the Southern Hemisphere big boys.

I'll leave you with......The Telstra Stadium, 2003. Wilkinson off his right foot, thank-you very much.

Back on topic. Bubba's a bit much sometimes but I've warmed to him this year. Seems a decent enough guy who plays some pretty unique golf. Who cares if he gets emotional? I guess it'll get less if he goes on to win a good few more Majors/WGCs etc.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Hmm. Guess you and your friends have never achieved anything much and never suffered any massive loss. What men you all must be!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

— Theodore Roosevelt

Great quote that. Where have all the great statesmen and politicians gone?

Great quote that. Where have all the great statesmen and politicians gone?

Down the sink with the school systems?

The title of this made me chuckle so much..

Where I come from, if you cry, ya better expect some stick off your mates!

Personally I dislike bubba a lot, and despite him deservedly winning yesterday, he still comes across like a big girl when he cries..

Man up Bubba.

• Upvote 3

I think he will always cry.  He's just a crier and thats OK.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

He's such a girl, he reminds me of my coworker. I'm sure he's metro as hell too, haha. I still like watching him!

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Performance Driver

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Perfomance 15° 3W

18° Burner 1.0 Superlaunch Rescue Hybrid

:mizuno: 4-PW MP-69 Irons

50°, 54° & 58° ATV wedges

Classic Collection #1 Black Putter

:bridgestone: Tour B330 Balls

2013 Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder w/ Jolt Technology

You don't know what pressure is until you play for five bucks with only two bucks in your pocket. -Lee Trevino

I think he will always cry.  He's just a crier and thats OK.

Yep, that's it.   He seems overwhelmed with his good fortune and situation today.  Nothing wrong with that and I suspect given the circumstances of his youth he feels blessed and maybe he is.

Butch

He's such a girl, he reminds me of my coworker. I'm sure he's metro as hell too, haha. I still like watching him!

"Oh mercy me, the accusations!!"

Remember Jeff Gordon's blubber fest when he won his first Cup ... granted, he was a kid and it's been a while since he's won one, but he didn't carry on like that after winning subsequent championships.   A nascar championship is about equivilent to winning a major, so there's hope for Bubba (I won't expect him to tear up in usual wins, only majors)

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Note: This thread is 3661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!