IGNORED

+3 thru 8 holes tonight

GITrDONE
Note: This thread is 6094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Who is your trainer? god himself?
In my bag:
Driver: : D2 8.5°
fairway wood: 906 15°
Hybrid: 585H 19°
Irons: 4-PW 695MBWedges: 52° 56° & 60° CG12Putter: Bettinardi C-Series (Carbon Steel)Ball: Pro V1x

Where are you located, bud?

~where's the popcorn~

I'm still new to this board, but I do have to say I giggle a lot when reading Gits threads.

~disclaimer~ I'm just a golf mom.

My man, you are just becoming fodder for everyone on this forum. You need to stop. I mean at first it was amusing but now jeez its old. Do you even play golf? You are starting to sound like someone who just bought a Wii and Tiger Woods 07 and decided to get online and give a bunch of stuffy old golfers crap by posting unbelievable stories. You might think this forum is a joke but really its not. Its the best place on the internet where people who enjoy the game of golf can go and share stories (believable), ask advice, and give opinions on things that are important to us. All your ridiculous threads are just an embarrassment. Please stop.

If you want to be a respected member of this forum please get some social skills and post topics that are valuable to someone other than yourself. Leave the absurd assertions where they belong, in your imagination.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My man, you are just becoming fodder for everyone on this forum. You need to stop. I mean at first it was amusing but now jeez its old. Do you even play golf? You are starting to sound like someone who just bought a Wii and Tiger Woods 07 and decided to get online and give a bunch of stuffy old golfers crap by posting unbelievable stories. You might think this forum is a joke but really its not.

That's it, he is playing Tiger Woods 05. If that's the case +3 for 8 is terrible. I can play 8 in -10 on that one.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

don't feed the trolls

What's In The Bag
Driver: TM Burner stiff
3i Cleveland Hibore Hybrid
3-6: MX-23
7-PW: MP-60 Project X 5.5SW: Golden Bear hybridLW/GW Cleveland 60* and Tour Edge 50*Putter: two bar rifle malletBall: NXT TourHome Course: Raintree CC 70.7/126 North 71/130 Southhttp://stink.net

That's it, he is playing Tiger Woods 05. If that's the case +3 for 8 is terrible. I can play 8 in -10 on that one.

You obviously don't hole out enough.

"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

Tonight I played for an hour or two until it got dark

don't get too ahead of yourself, i've had 5 rounds this year where i've been +3 or +4 off of the front 9 and, just like EVERY beginner/novice golfer... I have my blow up holes and come in off the back 9 in the 50's or high 40's. playing 8 holes and having a low score for that, in my opinion, doesn't mean shit.

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

Did you hit any 900 yard 3 woods today? Or did you play the whole match with just a LW and a putter?

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

Did you hit any 900 yard 3 woods today? Or did you play the whole match with just a LW and a putter?

I can usually tee up a putter and smack it around 250, although it's a little bit hard to work around doglegs sometimes.

Meh.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

I can usually tee up a putter and smack it around 250, although it's a little bit hard to work around doglegs sometimes.

I just use my mind to move the ball around the course.

In my bag:
Driver: Launcher COMP 9.5* (Aldila NV 65S 350)
Fairway wood: Warbird 4-wood
Irons: X-18 Pro Series (3-PW)
Wedges: Vokey 252.08 and SM58.12Ball: Pro V1

I just use my mind to move the ball around the course.

And I'm in the Matrix. The laws of physics can be bent and broken, too.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

And I'm in the Matrix. The laws of physics can be bent and broken, too.

I'm Rick James?

- Stuart Appleby

Why cant Iacas just ban him from the forums? and dude, if you really wanna prove everyone wrong, in which you wont, post a video of your swing. and Not Tiger because we know what he looks like.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Guest ShadowXOR
Why cant Iacas just ban him from the forums? and dude, if you really wanna prove everyone wrong, in which you wont, post a video of your swing. and Not Tiger because we know what he looks like.

I really thing unless he provides some proof he is wasting everyones time and needs to be banned.

Post proof, stop posting crap like this, or be banned. That's how I feel...

I really thing unless he provides some proof he is wasting everyones time and needs to be banned.

Yeah, I second that. Or if Erik won't do it, everyone give him negative rep points until he can't post anymore.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

• Administrator
Why cant Iacas just ban him from the forums?

We don't ban people. In the several years we've had this forum, we've banned all of five people. I can tell you why each of those five people were banned, too, and none were banned simply for lying.

Guys, just put him on your ignore list.

Yeah, I second that. Or if Erik won't do it, everyone give him negative rep points until he can't post anymore.

Right now you can always post... But yeah, if you think someone's giving bad info, that would probably be a reasonable use of the reputation system.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6094 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!