IGNORED

Most Embarrassing Moments on the Course?

jakepalm
Note: This thread is 1317 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If this is really a true story....

He should be banned from playing golf forever.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPS LOCK?!?! :pound:

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Just last week, 183 yard par 3 I hit my tee shot about 12' away, here I'm feeling petty good about my birdie chances so whem I finally get to hit my putt I semi forget or misjudged the speed of the downslope and knock it by 4'-5', I still feel ok with the comebacker but then miss it low, somehow someway I just didn't take my time I just tap it towards the hole not paying close enough attention and then lip out and the ball rolls 3'-4' past the hole, now I'm just simply pissed off by now but still have no gimmee either, I leave the 4th putt short on the lip I'm just devastated how on earth does someone with a good look at birdie leave with a triple just amazing is all I can say, the only silver lining if you want to call it that is I don't have to post higher than a double but this round was never going to count for anything but a throw away by that time anyways so no real big deal.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

I'm sure glad I started this thread, because I just had another moment yesterday.

So at my driving range, the little sections are covered by a metal awning-type thing to add some shade. I was out there yesterday and was using my 4 iron to get some more practice. My first few shots were fine, maybe a little to far to the right but I wasn't concerned. Then out of nowhere, I loaded up to swing and went at the ball at some weird angle that it shot straight up in front of me and smashed into the metal awning above me. This was a loud ass noise I'll tell ya. Everyone on the range started looking at me, and needless to say I packed up my clubs and went over the putting greens in disgrace.

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

Playing a 180 yard par 3, I hit a really good shot that hits the flag stick and bounces off the green very close to the lake next to the green.  While driving the cart next to the lake to find my ball, I am not paying attention and cursing my bad luck when I drive under a guy wire for a telephone pole and completely rip the roof of my golf cart.

ONE TIME I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COURSE AND I HAD 2 CRAP WITHOUT NO OUTHOUSES NEARBY SO I TOOK A SHIT IN THE SAND TRAP AND BURIED IT AND LUCKILY NO ONE SAID ANYTHING 2 ME AT THE CLUBHOUSE WHEN I FINISHED PLAYING  OMG I WAS SO EMBARASSED

You are kidding, right? :scared:

ONE TIME I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COURSE AND I HAD 2 CRAP WITHOUT NO OUTHOUSES NEARBY SO I TOOK A SHIT IN THE SAND TRAP AND BURIED IT AND LUCKILY NO ONE SAID ANYTHING 2 ME AT THE CLUBHOUSE WHEN I FINISHED PLAYING  OMG I WAS SO EMBARASSED

So your vote is for "just go man, just go!".

http://thesandtrap.com/t/66807/nature-calls-on-the-course

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

So your vote is for "just go man, just go!".

http://thesandtrap.com/t/66807/nature-calls-on-the-course

HAHA, there is a thread for everything right!!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

HAHA, there is a thread for everything right!!!

My best thread started ever! ;-)

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

OMG where do you play? I just want to take relief :doh: from any sand trap you may have been in now, by the way where did you learn that from the house cat?

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

OMG where do you play? I just want to take relief from any sand trap you may have been in now, by the way where did you learn that from the house cat?

That trap is technically ground under repair.

Nate

Playing a 180 yard par 3, I hit a really good shot that hits the flag stick and bounces off the green very close to the lake next to the green.  While driving the cart next to the lake to find my ball, I am not paying attention and cursing my bad luck when I drive under a guy wire for a telephone pole and completely rip the roof of my golf cart.

I'm sorry but this is hilarious.

Something similar but not golf related happened to my family years ago.  My parents bought my siblings and I a used but mint Honda 3-wheeler (model 80 or 90, very small machine) to tear around on.  One of my cousins came by to visit and asked if he could take it for a spin.  We said sure so he took off and came back after 10 or 15 minutes, chatted with us for a few minutes and then left with his dad.  Several minutes after that a neighbor lady down the road called and asked if he was OK (she knew both our families).  We were like what do you mean OK?  She explained how she saw him fly down into a ditch and snag the handle bar on a guy wire which sent him flying over the front of the machine.  We just kinda laughed and said no he didn't even mention it actually.  But when we went and looked closer at the machine there was a huge dent in the side of the gas tank from where the steering column slammed into it.

Anyway, great machines-- total death traps but absolute fun.

That trap is technically ground under repair.

Indefinitly

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

I TOOK A SHIT IN THE SAND TRAP AND BURIED IT

Can you imagine if someone hit there shot and it landed right in your shit...would that be an unplayable lie?

We must harness the crystiles.

:tmade: Nubbins B7 Putter

:tmade: r7 460 Graphite Driver

Can you imagine if someone hit there shot and it landed right in your shit...would that be an unplayable lie?

I BELEIVE SOMEONE SHOULD B ABLE 2 TAKE A DROP WITHOUT PENALTY IF THERE BALL LANDS IN FECES

I BELEIVE SOMEONE SHOULD B ABLE 2 TAKE A DROP WITHOUT PENALTY IF THERE BALL LANDS IN FECES

Please turn off your cap locks and stop pooping in bunkers. Thank you, Ernest

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 1317 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!