IGNORED

My Swing (virtuoso)

virtuoso
Note: This thread is 2261 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is a golfer with implicit trust in his swing to put the camera in harm's way. Or money's not an issue.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This is a golfer with implicit trust in his swing to put the camera in harm's way. Or money's not an issue.

Swing looks good enough to have that kind of trust to me.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

• Administrator

Mac would be proud. And then angry for some reason.

Pants?

You're out.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Swing looks good enough to have that kind of trust to me.

Ya think? ;-) I would like to see that 120 or 240 fps.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

LOL, I assure you it's not the later. I just had to tell myself not to skull it. Getting it a little fat is ok. :)

Its a nice angle to look at every now and then.

Almost got to buy a new camera....:)

That was kewl! I'm glad camera was intact though.

Steve

• 1 year later...

Bringing to life an old thread. Love your swing! I think I just saw you in a Callaway fitting certification video. You were hitting the double black diamond. Give us some tips for getting closer to a morad swing? I'm about 6 months into the process. You can see my swing in the member swing section. Hope to hear from you.

PGA Class A member

MORAD advocate

Titleist club player

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Well that's quite a bunch of great swings. :-)

Do the numbers have any significance?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

33 minutes ago, iacas said:

Well that's quite a bunch of great swings. :-)

Do the numbers have any significance?

Thanks iacas, the numbers don't mean much. Generally, something like 2a will mean the 1st swing using the 2nd swing thought i was going to try for that session. ss means super slow. N means normal speed. exp means experimental. S Down means sit down in transition, because I was pretty extreme in the feel and wanted to remember that one--which is silly because in theory that should be the easiest one to recognize. I will generally only remember the code long enough to get home and do a better study of it. I also play them back as I hit but just take a quick mental note, adjust and hit again. I have to do this because I remember taking video in the past and going home to watch, where I would really like the way I was moving the club in a particular swing, in slow mo, only to realize at impact that it was the shot I hit a foot behind.

• Like 1

Note: This thread is 2261 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!