IGNORED

"Lowest Score Wins" by Barzeski and Wedzik

iacas

• Administrator
7 hours ago, skram said:

Is there any better way to get the book in Canada?

Not really, no. When we ship, it still costs about $16.xx to ship to Canada. For a single book. It's pricy.

At least sending it through eBay, they handle everything, AND you get the books more quickly.

PM me your address, and I can check on the shipping and possibly sell you a book at the regular cost via PayPal or something. But it's probably just as cost effective to buy it via eBay.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 8/13/2016 at 1:48 PM, ralphs007 said:

I liked this book, and I'd like to read it again, I just need to get it back from one of my golf buddies. Everyone who's read it,really enjoyed the book.

This is why I have my copy and a loaner copy (not counting the copies I've given as gifts). 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, skeedawg said:

@iacas when do you ship? ordered mine monday 8/22

Weekly. Tomorrow. Been a busy week this week.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awesome! Can't wait. From reading here I've started some zone work and it's really helped. Especially with approach shots and picking the right club for a layup. 

• Administrator
12 hours ago, skeedawg said:

Awesome! Can't wait. From reading here I've started some zone work and it's really helped. Especially with approach shots and picking the right club for a layup. 

You may find yourself "laying up" less often soon… ;-) The book is in the mail.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, UnfairWay said:

Is there a Kindle version?

Nope.

And I love my Kindle. :-)

• Administrator
1 hour ago, UnfairWay said:

Do you still use a driver made of wood as well? ;-)

Guess I'll get the paper version then ...

We have our reasons. They've been explained a few times (in this thread and elsewhere).

We may change that up, though, but not anytime soon.

Sorry, I know that is a thoroughly unsatisfying answer.

9 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer books made of paper, not 1's and 0's. That's odd given my profession.

Ditto.  But then again...

if (isNew(tech) && technologyIsBetter(tech,oldTech)) {

adoptTech(tech);
} else { 

keepTech(oldTech);
}

Edited by krupa

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

1 hour ago, krupa said:

Ditto.  But then again...

if (isNew(tech) && technologyIsBetter(tech,oldTech)) {

adoptTech(tech);
} else { 

keepTech(oldTech);
}

If they came out with a Kindle that smelled like a book, that would be sweet. 

- Shane

On 02/09/2016 at 3:06 PM, iacas said:

We have our reasons. They've been explained a few times (in this thread and elsewhere).

We may change that up, though, but not anytime soon.

Sorry, I know that is a thoroughly unsatisfying answer.

IT looks good, I'll be getting a paper copy. Some books don't really translate to Kindle, especially if there are lots of graphics and diagrams so totally understand.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, OldGolferDon66 said:

A beautiful North Florida Golf day to everyone out there.  I just joined and just bought "Lowest Score Wins".  Cannot wait for it to arrive

Please come back and let us know how you like it! I'll ship it out tomorrow.

Thanks, and welcome to The Sand Trap!

11 minutes ago, OldGolferDon66 said:

A beautiful North Florida Golf day to everyone out there.  I just joined and just bought "Lowest Score Wins".  Cannot wait for it to arrive

Hello from central FL. You will not be disappointed. :beer:

- Shane