Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skiballs

Farting on the golf course, to ban or not to ban

54 posts in this topic

They smell bad. Contain dangerous gases. Woulf you play golf with a farter?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I am a farter. Where can a man be a man if not out in the open, enjoying God's green earth, passing gas with impunity and mirth?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am a farter.

Where can a man be a man if not out in the open, enjoying God's green earth, passing gas with impunity and mirth?

Exactly, next they will want to ban farts alone on a rowboat in the open sea!

As long as they fart downwind, no problem. :smartass:

They smell bad. Contain dangerous gases. Woulf you play golf with a farter?

I assume you're connecting this to the smoking thread. All sorts of animals fart outdoors. Next time you find me a deer smoking, I'll reconsider my opinion on the two issues. :-)

The course I played 27 holes on last Friday is next to a pig farm. The 9 holes we played twice just so happened to be downwind from the pig farm.

I could probably tape my face to someone's bunghole after they ate a buffet burrito dinner and won a pickle eating contest and still be okay compared to that stench.

Wanna fart on course. Let her rip.

The course I played 27 holes on last Friday is next to a pig farm. The 9 holes we played twice just so happened to be downwind from the pig farm.

I could probably tape my face to someone's bunghole after they ate a buffet burrito dinner and won a pickle eating contest and still be okay compared to that stench.

I worked for a company that designed process equipment. We were next to the Farmer John's slaughter house.

The really bad smell was from the facility we were installing equipment not the slaughter house. :yucky:

Ban the gas..... I am 37 and have yet to hear either of my parents pass gas..... My six year old girl however can blow my wife and I away. Let me have a safe haven.

Grooves, anchored putting, now this? I would be forced to take up bowling.

We had a very good track team in High School.   Undefeated for more that 12 years.  Every year we would go to a rival school for a meet.  Every year they would have the farmer next to the HS track manure his fields the day before.  It was nauseating.  Imagine taking a deep breath right before the start of your race with that smell.  There were more than a few false starts from the gagging.

So farting on the course does not bother me.

I assume you're connecting this to the smoking thread.

All sorts of animals fart outdoors. Next time you find me a deer smoking, I'll reconsider my opinion on the two issues.

Kaymer's four-ball partner

Haha and how exactly would this be policed? Kicked off the course if a fart sneaks up and out unexpectedly :-P

Quote:

Originally Posted by colin007

I am a farter.

Where can a man be a man if not out in the open, enjoying God's green earth, passing gas with impunity and mirth?

Exactly, next they will want to ban farts alone on a rowboat in the open sea!

No, no, no. They will ban farting because of the greenhouse gasses.

I never understood the "accidental" fart. You either fart or you hold it in. My wife on the other hand will let off five or six in a row and say "sorry I had no idea those were coming." If I have to fart on the golf course you better believe Im gonna be off on my own somewhere. My game stinks enough!

Haha and how exactly would this be policed? Kicked off the course if a fart sneaks up and out unexpectedly

Never trust a fart and never waste wood-"some old dude".

Just not a loud one in my backswing-I will bust out laughing.

I never understood the "accidental" fart. You either fart or you hold it in. My wife on the other hand will let off five or six in a row and say "sorry I had no idea those were coming." If I have to fart on the golf course you better believe Im gonna be off on my own somewhere. My game stinks enough!

mine claims its "bad for her system" to hold them in....

And i'd rather someone lets one go on the golf course than in my house