IGNORED

Holly Sonders Topic

mvmac

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is moving to Fox a good move for Holly Sonders?

• Yes
    • No

Paige and Stupples do not cut it to attract more male viewership.

Claude (?) Harmon is on this week, and was interesting today.

That ship is rudderless. Even Lauren Thompson did not look good today -- the hair parted in the middle made her look more "sea hag" than the beauty queen she is/was.

They need to stop the rotation of bodies in and out, the inconsistency, and right that ship ... buy some eye candy with golf competence. Get another attractive female college player or two with looks and personality with some broadcasting skills -- augment where needed.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Paige and Stupples do not cut it to attract more male viewership.

Little off topic, but I think Paige Mackenzie is a hottie.

In my bag Driver: Cleveland CG tour black Fairway Woods: Diablo Octane 3 wood; Diablo 5 wood Irons: Mizuno MP53 5-9 Hybrid: Cobra 3, 4 T-Rail Wedge: 46* Cleveland, 50* Cleveland, 54* Titleist, 60* Titleist Putter: Odyssey protype #6 Ball: Maxfli U4/U6... But I'm not really picky about the ball I use.

Little off topic, but I think Paige Mackenzie is a hottie.

She is not ready for her closeup, Mr. DeMille....

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

You're allowed to be wrong, I guess. ;-)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

You're allowed to be wrong, I guess.

Wrong? No.

My tastes differ.

Holly did shows where she played with pros. Unique. Holly could hit the ball, and even though Martin would try to make a mess, she kept the ball between her heels and hit his crazy shot. I think Holly was under utilized, and I hope the new channel hires her.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Stupples has golf cred and I think she works well with Martin Hall.   Sonders had ratings and a body that could inspire wet dreams in an old man.     I wish Sonders was still on TGC but as with everything else, things change.   I miss her on TGC and hope she is part of the olympic coverage....

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Paige is average at best. A lot of make up and camera work to get her to TV presence. Hate to pick at her because there is nothing wrong with what she looks like but she is not TV hottie material.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Paige is average at best. A lot of make up and camera work to get her to TV presence. Hate to pick at her because there is nothing wrong with what she looks like but she is not TV hottie material.

Agreed she is not closing time material ... she's above it ... but these posts remind me of...

Closing time
Time for you to go out to the places you will be from
Closing time
This room won't be open till your brothers or your sisters come
So gather up your jackets, move it to the exits
I hope you have found a friend
Closing time

This place is full of romantics.

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

Quote:

Originally Posted by inthehole

TGC ... Sara Brown would make a great replacement.      Her golf career isn't going anywhere on the Symetra Tour, so ...

tap tap tap, is this thing on at TGC ... SARA BROWN !!

I just saw on The Big Break Invitational that Sara will be co-hosting School of Golf.

I'm glad TGC monitors this board ... STILL haven't received my "finders" fee check in the mail though

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

No. Holly Hot is a different temperature. Plus she can beat me (anytime) on a golf course.

Tom R.

They need to stop the rotation of bodies in and out, the inconsistency, and right that ship ... buy some eye candy with golf competence. Get another attractive female college player or two with looks and personality with some broadcasting skills -- augment where needed.

Why didn't the producers just think of this and implement it since it is so easy? Please excuse the sarcasm. Not seeing Holly is affecting me. Replacing her is so difficult. She had the looks, golf skills, golf credibility, speaking ability, interview skills, and ability to take and give s*** with guys naturally. That is a lot of attributes. Also, I think her and Gary Williams were a dynamic duo.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

Why didn't the producers just think of this and implement it since it is so easy? Please excuse the sarcasm. Not seeing Holly is affecting me.

Replacing her is so difficult. She had the looks, golf skills, golf credibility, speaking ability, interview skills, and ability to take and give s*** with guys naturally. That is a lot of attributes. Also, I think her and Gary Williams were a dynamic duo.

What you say is true.

I have to hand it to those guys on Playing Lessons. I would have had to mainline saltpeter before doing a show with her where we made a friendly bet.

OK, Just checked Google. Sara Brown ranks as hot.

Indeed.

She has a massive "cute" factor on top of that, which was absent in Holly ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Indeed.  She has a massive "cute" factor on top of that, which was absent in Holly ...

Cute I will agree to. Hot, no.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"