IGNORED

Rory’s Blonde Admirer @ Firestone

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3541 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Rory McIlroy is the living (if not the loving) proof as to where the secret of this game lies

Get a divorce and hit the ball 100yds and straighter further within a week

QED

This man knows...

On the other hand you got Tiger Woods. Going from being the dominant player he was to where he is now, after his scandal.

:banana:

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rory plays golf around the globe, he can do better than some attention seeking "model" from Akron. Put her in a modeling agency in Spain or Brazil you wouldnt even notice her. :whistle:

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Rory plays golf around the globe, he can do better than some attention seeking "model" from Akron. Put her in a modeling agency in Spain or Brazil you wouldnt even notice her.

What does location have to do with anything? Ever been to Spain or Brazil? Lot of dogs there....not every girl looks like Adriana Lima, trust me.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

What does location have to do with anything? Ever been to Spain or Brazil? Lot of dogs there....not every girl looks like Adriana Lima, trust me.

Brazil yes, Spain No so Im batting .500 not bad. Sorry just noticed your location, but I stand by my comment. I've seen Rio Carnival with my own eyes :bugout: Plus I dont have to go to the North Pole to know it's cold.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

Brazil yes, Spain No so Im batting .500 not bad

Don't you have Google Earth??  I have been all over the world.... :-D

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Spain?

What strange misconceptions you must have of the European female?

Sweden is the stereotype, and if you want a bit of style Italians are streets ahead of the backward Spanish. I take we've got a name for this wannabe Mrs McIlroy then?

I'm pretty sure every country has it's attractive and not so attractive people.

She's a pretty girl.  I've seen several better.  I've seen a LOT worse.

I'm about five inches from being an outstanding golfer.  That's the difference my left ear is from my right.  -  Ben Crenshaw

Golf is like a love affair.  If you don't take it seriously its no fun.  If you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.  -  Arthur Daley

What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive  -  Arnold Palmer

Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues and some on golf courses  -  Adlai Stevenson

• Administrator

My only contribution…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

There's a saying I like:

I wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted to do it on the floor.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Yep. She's a real dog alright.

I think she'd make Rory forget about the Woz.  I don't mean that Apple guy either.  lol

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

She looks like one of the random models you see in a magazine and forget about 2 seconds after you flip the page.

She also looks like one of the random girls you see at the club and remember for the entire night.

Some of her model pics are way better than others. She's got some amazing ones on her twitter page.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Brazil yes, Spain No so Im batting .500 not bad. Sorry just noticed your location, but I stand by my comment. I've seen Rio Carnival with my own eyes

Plus I dont have to go to the North Pole to know it's cold.

So you've seen the hot girls they flaunt around lol. They aren't throwing the dogs out front and center. ;)

My location has nothing to do with it...go to SoCal if you want a lot of hot chicks...not Cleveland or Akron. However, you can find gorgeous women...10 level, anywhere. Cleveland, St. Louis, Des Moines...there just aren't as many. The hottest woman in the world could live in Oklahoma City for all we know.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Note: This thread is 3541 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!