IGNORED

TST Explores GAME Golf

• Administrator

What did you guys with edel putters do? I know nate put his on his divot tool.

I snipped the screw a little and silicone glued it in.

It only matters if you have a weight in the handle. Otherwise it's just a normal grip.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I snipped the screw a little and silicone glued it in. It only matters if you have a weight in the handle. Otherwise it's just a normal grip.

Ok thanks. I guess I won't know that until I get fit.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember how I came upon this thread but this gadget looks like a lot of fun.

$200 is too steep for me at the moment but it'd be temping as hell if it drops to $119 again.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I just payed £129! The cheapest on internet is £159, with some places still charging £199, so I'm happy! Can't wait till it arrives! From May to September I play 3 times a week so I should be able to build some real usefull stat info next season to base my lessons on!

Gaz Lee

I just payed £129! The cheapest on internet is £159, with some places still charging £199, so I'm happy! Can't wait till it arrives! From May to September I play 3 times a week so I should be able to build some real usefull stat info next season to base my lessons on!

Nice.

Where'd you get that deal?

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I don't remember how I came upon this thread but this gadget looks like a lot of fun. $200 is too steep for me at the moment but it'd be temping as hell if it drops to $119 again.

I got $200 for Christmas, so I believe I'll be getting one. I will wait for a bit to see if the price drops in Jan.

- Shane

Posted my first round with Game Golf. It didn't pick up my first two holes, some had minor edits such as tee box and pins, and most were pretty accurate recordings. I like it so far, need more rounds to fill in data points for all my clubs to start showing overarching issues. I really like the challenges portion. Signed up for the putts/hole one. Posted a 1.38 in my last round, but signed up for challenge after the round, therefore it didn't count. Follow Barrett Chamberlain, if your on Game Golf.

Posted my first round with Game Golf. It didn't pick up my first two holes, some had minor edits such as tee box and pins, and most were pretty accurate recordings. I like it so far, need more rounds to fill in data points for all my clubs to start showing overarching issues. I really like the challenges portion. Signed up for the putts/hole one. Posted a 1.38 in my last round, but signed up for challenge after the round, therefore it didn't count. Follow Barrett Chamberlain, if your on Game Golf.

What do you mean signed up for?  Is there additional charges?

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

• Administrator

What do you mean signed up for?  Is there additional charges?

No. They're just challenges.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

No. They're just challenges.

Anybody can set up a challenge, say most GIR and its a fun little competition for all who enter.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

I won't have to worry about winning any of them. :-D

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:

I just bought a brand new one last night. One hundred twenty four dollars and change with shipping is what the final tally was so I'm happy. The sad part will be that it will take about a week to get here and probably another three months to use it. I just came over from the gym and the 10 degrees was mind numbing. Probably actually seeing my bad shots on the screen instead of just a number will put a frown on my face.

Irons & Wedges:

I just bought a brand new one last night. One hundred twenty four dollars and change with shipping is what the final tally was so I'm happy. The sad part will be that it will take about a week to get here and probably another three months to use it. I just came over from the gym and the 10 degrees was mind numbing. Probably actually seeing my bad shots on the screen instead of just a number will put a frown on my face.

Where were you able to get it at that price.... Seems like a pretty good deal.

Driver: Taylormade RBZ :tmade: Irons: Titleist AP1 :titleist: PW-4 All other clubs are needing upgrading as I am able to afford it.

Where were you able to get it at that price.... Seems like a pretty good deal.

It was from a vendor on Amazon (Golf Aide).  I took the last one.  The price was low because a friend gave me a $25 Amazon card for Christmas along with an instant $30 gift for signing up for a Visa card during checkout.  I was going to close out my old one anyway and figured the points on this one could be better served with the many different vendors/products to choose from on Amazon.  My other card was for one companies goods.  The way I look at it is the $55 was free money to play with.  lol

I was going to try and luck out with eBay but lately I've come up empty with my bidding.  I was looking for a new one anyway and that one fit the bill.

I just got an email saying it is on they way!

Irons & Wedges:

My Game Golf arrived 5 days earlier than expected.  I named the clubs in the bag but still need to put the tags in the grips.

I see it wipes out club info when you change things in the bag.  Am I reading that right?  I only ask because my clubs are not set in stone on what I am using from week to week.

Irons & Wedges:

May buy soon but curious about Arccos Golf.

Im curious about both as well. Arccos is super expensive. Is Arccos really worth the price difference?

Matt - "I am very happy to be here!"