• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Day 558, May 13, 2024 Drove for 9.5 hours. Installed a new mailbox after removing the old post that the tree trimmers knocked over. 😛  So… did a little mirror work in the patio window.
    • I don’t think that’s even relevant to the debate. Jack didn’t have that upbringing or training …and that’s just part of the equation that favors Tiger. Tiger didn’t have the luxury of playing against weak fields. Jack didn’t have the technology for training. All part of the reality. Just like those who might say Tiger’s injuries took away what could’ve been even more wins. So what? He DID have injuries and that’s the reality.    I think the argument’s been made very well that taking what they each accomplished IN TOTALITY, Tiger has by far the greater accomplishments. Put aside all the could’ve/should’ve/would’ve/ factors and just focus on what was actually done. How well did each golfer perform and against what opponents? Tiger easily wins this.
    • May 13/24. Day 60. Technique work into the net working on weight shift and club face control. It’s a fickle thing. 
    • I'm not going to be "SMART" on my reply. I was in and out of the hospital since the first week in December with complicated Diverticulitis.  Lost 30 pounds, a lot of muscle mass. First week in April I finally had surgery, where the doc took out about 18" of my colon. So my goal is simply to PLAY GOLF.  Was at the range today for the first time.  Felt great to swing a club. Had zero distance...only hit my 7 iron about 140 yards. Will be great to be out on the course, but I have no expectations of lowering my handicap this year. People, be grateful for your health and ability to play.   
    • Wordle 1,059 3/6 ⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛ ⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...