IGNORED

Kick X (or KickX) Tour Z Golf Balls

Note: This thread is 2955 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I really wish they would do away with this little marketing scheme. I can't imagine they need it. The ball is literally the best tour quality ball I have tried in my opinion.

Yep, guaranteed I won't buy any more due the shadiness of it all, regardless of how much I might like them.

• Upvote 1

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

I'll wait until someone loses one and I find it. I never seem to run low on ProVs and if anyone has read my comments on the warrior thread, you would know I don't appreciate shady business tactics. As @cipher said, if the ball is so good, why use the crappy tactics. Being a stand alone ball manufacturer is a tough biz to get rolling. I don't see how these small companies survive. @iacas did you sign up for the free balls?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

@iacas did you sign up for the free balls?

No. That offer didn't exist when I made the thread, and one of the perks of being me and our association is that I can usually wrangle two dozen balls out of them per year. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I need to call still haven't received the balls I ordered in early Sep. Really want to try these though haven't been on a course in weeks.

Dave :-)

Just cancelled any further shipments.  However the girl offered to change to a dozen every 90 days for $29. I would have gone for it if they came in yellow.

Ping G30 SF TEC
Ping G25 3w
Ping G Red Dot +1/4" irons - 6,7,8,9,W,U,SW, LW
Ping G30 3H
Ping G25 4H
Ping Scottdale TR B60
Callaway Supersoft

Got mine first dozen today and the invoice said $0, will have to check my credit card bill.

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Getting ready to call PS. Been charged twice and still haven't received first dozen or the freebies.

Make sure you call they will keep changing your account.

I would be fine with it if I was getting the damn balls.

They are very good balls. I really enjoy using them.

Looks like I will never know. Not impressed with their CS when I called to cancel due to not receiving the balls. The person I spoke with said I should talk to the post office about not receiving the balls and said the best she could do was offer a refund of $10, right before she tried to sell me something else.

Looks like I will never know. Not impressed with their CS when I called to cancel due to not receiving the balls. The person I spoke with said I should talk to the post office about not receiving the balls and said the best she could do was offer a refund of $10, right before she tried to sell me something else.

I think you should talk with your credit card company to have the charges canceled.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

• 3 weeks later...

Finally received one of the missing dozen and tried them on Sat. Hadn't touched a club in months but the balls felt good. I played two balls, my regular ball and the X, on the front to make a comparison. Honestly I couldn't feel or see any differences because for whatever reason it was the best I felt swinging a club all year so most every duplicate shot was similar. The sound was a little different on the putter but the greens funky after the thawing snow, no consistency. On the back I just used the Kick X and it performed well in lower temps and wind. It would be the ball for me if I could buy it in stores but the slow shipping times is a deal breaker. The dozen I got last week was ordered more than two months ago and they still owe me another.

A buddy of mine got some of these given to him.   He was passing them out today so we could all try them out.   Out of the four of us, nobody was impressed.   At the end of the round, he offered the whole dozen to anyone that wanted it and nobody took him up on it.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

• Administrator
A buddy of mine got some of these given to him.   He was passing them out today so we could all try them out.   Out of the four of us, nobody was impressed.   At the end of the round, he offered the whole dozen to anyone that wanted it and nobody took him up on it.

Odd. It's the ball I choose to play and I get Pro V1x, B330, etc. free or really inexpensive if I want.

Tell him I'll take them. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Odd. It's the ball I choose to play and I get Pro V1x, B330, etc. free or really inexpensive if I want.

Tell him I'll take them. :)

I knew you played them because of your posts about them.   When I saw he had them, I said I had heard they were a really good ball.   As a 16hcp I wasn't really surprised that it wasnt a good fit for me but I was a little surprised the other guys (two 4's and a 3) said they didn't like it.   You just nailed the balls they play (well the one of the 4's and the 3 actually play the Pro V1, not the x).  I should see him Tuesday, I will ask him what he is going to do with them.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

I knew you played them because of your posts about them.   When I saw he had them, I said I had heard they were a really good ball.   As a 16hcp I wasn't really surprised that it wasnt a good fit for me but I was a little surprised the other guys (two 4's and a 3) said they didn't like it.   You just nailed the balls they play (well the one of the 4's and the 3 actually play the Pro V1, not the x).  I should see him Tuesday, I will ask him what he is going to do with them.

Im not much better than you and I absolutely love the Kick X.  For me they seemed to spin just as much as the pro V's but seemed longer off the tee.  The thing that I really care about is how the ball feels off my putter and the Kick X feel as good as anything Ive ever played.

Note: This thread is 2955 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!