IGNORED

2014-2015 NBA Season

Slice of Life
Note: This thread is 3012 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Predictions for Cavs/Hawks and Rockets/Warriors?

I have the Cavs in 6 and Warriors in 5.

I ultimately see the Warriors winning it all unfortunately...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Predictions for Cavs/Hawks and Rockets/Warriors?

I have the Cavs in 6 and Warriors in 5.

I ultimately see the Warriors winning it all unfortunately...

Hawks in 5 and Warriors sweep.

What I think will happen in the finals: Warriors in 6

What I want to happen: Hawks in 7

Hawks in 5 and Warriors sweep.

That's extreme "Homer-ism" if I've ever seen it. lol

Ryan M

That's extreme "Homer-ism" if I've ever seen it. lol

I am a Lakers fan that grew up in Chicago during the Jordan era with parents that were season ticket holders. Am I a Hawks fan after living here 15 years, yes. Do I think the Cavs have a shot at winning a 7 game series against us? No. Only if our team totally collapses (which we have a rich playoff history of doing just that) will the Cavs win a best of 7. As a matter of fact I placed the juiciest bet in this history of the NBA: Hawks to win the series +195 .......... a 1 seed getting those odds on a series is ridiculous but I guess Vegas knows something I do not.

Warriors in 4. Hawks in 7.

Wow, bold. I'll guess Warriors in 5, Cavs in 5.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

That GSW/Rockets game was closer than I thought it would be. Great game from Harden.

Better game from Steph Curry. Quickest release I've ever seen. If Howard is really hurt this will be over fairly quickly.

On another note, The Lakers got really lucky and the Knicks got screwed in the lottery. I'm OK with where the Sixers ended up (3), as they need a guard anyway.

Bill M

I am a Lakers fan that grew up in Chicago during the Jordan era with parents that were season ticket holders. Am I a Hawks fan after living here 15 years, yes. Do I think the Cavs have a shot at winning a 7 game series against us? No. Only if our team totally collapses (which we have a rich playoff history of doing just that) will the Cavs win a best of 7. As a matter of fact I placed the juiciest bet in this history of the NBA: Hawks to win the series +195 .......... a 1 seed getting those odds on a series is ridiculous but I guess Vegas knows something I do not.

You took 6 games to beat the Nets.

The Nets...

But you think 5 games for the Cavs. That's why I called homer-ism. lol

Ryan M

Hawks in 5...

They better get it together... ;-)

Ryan M

I've seen the Hawks play some pretty basketball this year but this wasn't one of those games.

J.R Smith can bite me.

Yeah, can't expect him to nail 8-9 3's a game next time. But we already took one in ATL, and that's all we need. If we can take game 2, it's over.

Ryan M

And my Rockets fall short again. Really thought the officiating was awful throughout the night even though that wasn't the main reason they lost. Josh Smith played just awful and Corey Brewer/Trevor Ariza just did not show up. Jason Terry started hot but did little to nothing in the second half which sucked but man Mchale went stupid at the end. He should of just called a timeout and got Harden a chance for a setup play. He let Harden dribble into a 2v3 after Green missed the reverse layup. Ugh that was such a heartbreaker because now Houston has to win these next 2 games.

Note: This thread is 3012 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!