IGNORED

Songs With Girl's Names In Title...

DoubleEagle
Note: This thread is 3218 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't acknowledge the MJ version - I came to hate that song after being a bouncer for a few years and having to hear it played every night.

Wow ... I can't tell you how many times I've heard that song, but I can tell you it hasn't lost a step.  It's a timeless classic!

Heck, for that matter, I think a pretty good argument could be made that that song is the single greatest pop song EVER.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget The Civil Wars' cover of Billie Jean

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Wow ... I can't tell you how many times I've heard that song, but I can tell you it hasn't lost a step.  It's a timeless classic!

Heck, for that matter, I think a pretty good argument could be made that that song is the single greatest pop song EVER.

I know I'm in the minority on this one, my wife loves it too

Joe Paradiso

This long to get to Leonard Cohen's Suzanne.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Jezebel - Hebrew אִיזֶבֶל ('Izevel)

Ophelia

Steve

Adia

Valerie

Steve

I know I've been posting some somber songs. So this is a good one - Betty Davis Eyes. I can think of another big 80s hit that people are probably gonna say, nooooooo, don't post that.

Steve

Gloria

The hit in Europe before it was a hit in the US. LOL! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Steve

Gloria

The hit in Europe before it was a hit in the US. LOL!

Good choice. That Lady could sing.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogielicious

Delilah - Tom Jones

Billie Jean - Michael Jackson

I don't acknowledge the MJ version - I came to hate that song after being a bouncer for a few years and having to hear it played every night.

I hear you.  Proud Mary by Credence Clearwater Revival was played at every wedding I bussed when I was 15 and working at The South Shore Country Club!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Maria

Rosemary

Roxie

Steve

Note: This thread is 3218 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!