IGNORED

2015 Masters Prediction Contest! Win a Set of PURE Grips!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3278 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If I win I'll choose the navy blue midsize PURE Pro grips to start my 2015 golf season with a Pure advantage!

Jordan Spieth   -10
Steve Stricker  -10
Ryan Palmer     -10

Thank you!

Driver:       Cobra AMP Cell - Blue

Fairway:    TM Rocketballz Stage 2  *17
Hybrids:    Callaway X2 Hot 19* and 22*
Irons:        Mizuno MX-23 5-PW
Wedges:   Cleveland 588  51*, 56*, 60*

Putter:      Scotty Cameron GoLo Customized

Ball:          Srixon Z Star (2013)

If I Win I'll choose the Pure Mid size dtx  (White) to start my 2015 golf season with a PURE advantage!

Speith -7

Reed -7

McIlroy-6

Driver :T Edge CB-1 or Cally Mini Driver 14* or GBB 11*
Tour Edge CB2 15* 3 wood (Best Club Ever!)

Callaway XR 5Wood (New BCE!)

Hybrids: Nike SQ 23*  Tour Edge 28*

Irons: TMade RAC  7-PW   T Flight 56 SWedge
Putter: Odyssey 2 Ball Blade, SStroke flatside to hole

• Administrator
Several invalid entries recently because there's no link in the post as required by the rules. Bummer. Please read the directions.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Several invalid entries recently because there's no link in the post as required by the rules. Bummer. Please read the directions.

Yes please make sure to link to the grips you want. Example of an invalid entry.

If I win I'll choose Pure Pro Orangeto start my 2015 golf season with a pure advantage!

Rickie Fowler -14

Patrick Reed -14

Jordan Spieth -14

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator
want to change my pick, but don't know how to delete my previous post.

Oops.

The Rules:

- One entry per person and per household. Any additional entries or modifications invalidate all entries.

The contests follow the same rules for several years now (this one added the rule about linking). Sorry, @Barking Weasel .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

If I Win I'll choose the Pure DTX (Black) to start my 2015 golf season with a PURE advantage!

Henrik Stenson   -12

Bubba Watson    -10

Ben Martin           -9

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

" If I Win I'll choose the Pure DTX Midsize in Blue to start my 2015 golf season with a PURE advantage! " http://www.puregrips.com/grips/view/dtx_midsize

My picks:

• Patrick Reed  -13
  • Matt Kuchar  -11
  • Adam Scott   -10

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Note: This thread is 3278 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!