IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3301 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well when you spend so much time chipping, you don't spend as much time putting. And that's showing right now.

What are you talking about? He's hitting greens. Besides the par 3's what has he done wrong.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If Spieth keeps it up, Tiger can take some comfort in the fact that it's unlikely he could keep pace no matter how well he plays.  Tiger needs to just come away with his confidence back on track and knowing that he's ready to to take on anyone again.

• Upvote 1

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

I think I may have trouble beating Speith if he used his score at the real Masters and me mine with my TW'14 golfer avatar on the Xbox 360...

What are you talking about? He's hitting greens. Besides the par 3's what has he done wrong.

I'm talking about his putting. It hasn't been razor sharp. Starting to hole some now, though.

Anyone ever play Augusta? I'd love to tee it up at 9th hole just to see if I could blast it into that little opening and roll it down the hill.

I expect Spieth to finish strong today. Prolly add on a couple more birdies and have a big sized lead going into the weekend. The part of the weekend that is going to be nauseating are going to be the comparisons with Tiger. I just hope Spieth can brush those aside and keep focused.

Spieth almost chipped in for birdie at 11...what is going on? He's destroying Augusta.

Lots of water coming up though.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

GMAC makes a good birdie on 12. Right on the projected cut at +2 right now. Would like to see him scratch it back to even. Tough course for not a real long hitter....

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

GMAC makes a good birdie on 12. Right on the projected cut at +2 right now. Would like to see him scratch it back to even. Tough course for not a real long hitter....

Time to take a look at the cut line. Here are some notables I see at or above the cut line:

I missed a bunch of others: Furyk, Tom Watson, Langer, Walker, Grace, Clarke. Everyone seems notable, now that I look at it!

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Tiger 325 off the tee on 10 boom.

He is not holding back with the driver this week - that's an encouraging sign.

Driver- :nike: Nike VR-Pro Limited Edition 9.5* Diamana 'ahina Stiff Flex 3 Wood- :titleist: Titleist 980 5 Wood- :tmade: Taylormade R9 3i-PW- :tmade: Taylormade Tour Preferred (Dynamic Gold S300) Putter- :tarmour: Tommy Armour T-Line 150 (it's old but I love it and haven't been able to find anything that feels better)

Is the Masters on CBS or ESPN today? My phone is being lame, can't look it up. Also what time does live coverage start if you could be so kind :)

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Tiger looking very impressive. Really does look like the Tiger from two years ago. I think there were some jitters in yesterday and some tournament rust and that explains some of his shots, but he is looking like he's shaking that off now and playing good golf.

Only par on 12 for Speith. He's falling apart!! :-D

Driver- :nike: Nike VR-Pro Limited Edition 9.5* Diamana 'ahina Stiff Flex 3 Wood- :titleist: Titleist 980 5 Wood- :tmade: Taylormade R9 3i-PW- :tmade: Taylormade Tour Preferred (Dynamic Gold S300) Putter- :tarmour: Tommy Armour T-Line 150 (it's old but I love it and haven't been able to find anything that feels better)

Note: This thread is 3301 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!