IGNORED

2015 The Players Championship DiscussionThread

Note: This thread is 2232 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My draftkings lineup this weekend.

I went with:

Brendon de Jonge

Luke Donald

Rickie Fowler

Jim Furyk

David Hearn

Henrik Stenson

I just hope they all make the cut, I have been plagued by a couple of my guys missing the cut weekly, but this seems like a solid lineup

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should be proud regardless. You just used all three forms of the word "to" in a single sentence, and all properly.

not everyone can pull off the hat

I suspect he stopped playing so good....   ; ) On a separate note - I am SO GRATEFUL that the announcers are letting me know that the guys' hits are "golf shots". if they wouldn't say

Nice group Grinde.

Rory has had 3 decent looks at birdie on the first 3 holes. None have dropped.

Thanks!  I like yours too, every time I do the PGA Draftkings I see other peoples lineups after it has started and think, crap!  I like the Westwood, Sergio, Kuchar thing you have going on...hopefully my counter of Fowler, Henson, Furyk pays off...

I couldn't see spending the money on McIlroy or Speith as stupid as that sounds of late...then you end up with a bunch of low priced guys you are taking a gamble on...I would rather have a lineup like ours where all will make the cut and hopefully finish top 20 if not better instead of one for sure and a few unsures.

Thanks!  I like yours too, every time I do the PGA Draftkings I see other peoples lineups after it has started and think, crap!  I like the Westwood, Sergio, Kuchar thing you have going on...hopefully my counter of Fowler, Henson, Furyk pays off...

I couldn't see spending the money on McIlroy or Speith as stupid as that sounds of late...then you end up with a bunch of low priced guys you are taking a gamble on...I would rather have a lineup like ours where all will make the cut and hopefully finish top 20 if not better instead of one for sure and a few unsures.

Yeah, all the players making the cut is the biggest thing going through my mind. If you have even one MC, you aren't going to make much back, probably nothing.

Blocked at work.  Blah!

Oh no! Lol that's lame as hell. Some betting sites are blocked at work here, thank christ the PGA tour & golf channel isnt.

BTW, Rory has 10 to 15 feet for eagle...

Edit: more like 5 to 10 feet...

Oh no! Lol that's lame as hell. Some betting sites are blocked at work here, thank christ the PGA tour & golf channel isnt.

BTW, Rory has 10 to 15 feet for eagle...

Edit: more like 5 to 10 feet...

I know.  They block that stream but youtube isn't blocked.  Go figure.

Go, Rory!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know.  They block that stream but youtube isn't blocked.  Go figure.

Go, Rory!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan not looking good, bogeys the par 5. Rory eagles.

Rory now at -3 w/ Spieth at +2.

btw, poor Brooks

Is it just my imagination or has Troy Merritt been at the top of the leaderboard in a lot of tournaments lately?

Is it just my imagination or has Troy Merritt been at the top of the leaderboard in a lot of tournaments lately?

He's your typical Kentucky Derby 50-1 thoroughbred that always starts off fast and is leading and then fades around the final stretch.

• Upvote 1

Blocked at work.  Blah!

not blocked here, but it's even worse than normal - freezing up and the same old echo as always.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crim

He's your typical Kentucky Derby 50-1 thoroughbred that always starts off fast and is leading and then fades around the final stretch.

Sport term for that is "rabbit." :-D

Note: This thread is 2232 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!