IGNORED

2015 Memorial Tournament Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3264 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I do think Tiger is lost beyond repair. This has just been embarrassing to watch. Missing both ways is not ok for pros. I feel sorry for the dude.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

What is Azinger trying to say? What incorrect information does Tiger have? (legitimately confused about what's being said here)

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great putt through the fringe for Tiger.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Tiggs is in last place. That's funny, I don't care who you are.

It doesn't surprise me anymore, so I'm not as amused.

Tiger Woods posts front-nine 42. Dustin Johnson posts front-nine 29. If they were playing match play, DJ would be 8-up at the turn.

UPDATE: DJ double bogey on the 10th.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

What is Azinger trying to say? What incorrect information does Tiger have?

(legitimately confused about what's being said here)

He's basically saying Tiger needs to correct the problem himself, not listen to others like he's been doing the last couple years now. This is on him to fix it. Azinger's been a critic of Tiger seeking advice from so many different people and continually changing coaches. Thousand bucks says he has a new coach at this time next year.

Sean Foley was the worst thing to happen to Tiger as far as golf goes. That silly gel-haired little man syndrome obsessed with robotic kinetics ruined a guy who had a naturally awesome swing since age 2. It's like having a beautiful Rolex watch then taking it apart and trying to make it run smoother.....idiot.
  • Upvote 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Sean Foley was the worst thing to happen to Tiger as far as golf goes. That silly gel-haired little man syndrome obsessed with robotic kinetics ruined a guy who had a naturally awesome swing since age 2. It's like having a beautiful Rolex watch then taking it apart and trying to make it run smoother.....idiot.

Ehh. Justin Rose seems to be fine. I'm not the biggest Foley fan, but Tiger did win five times in 2013.

Constantine

Yeah.. Let us blame the coach.. With all the insults you throwing his way I wonder why? Did he kill your dog or something?

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

They just showed the difference in Tigers head movement from 2000 and 2015 and it is amazing how much his head is moving compared to 2000..

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

I just think Tiger Woods has tried to change things "too much" the last 4-5 years. I honestly thought it was a mistake to get rid of Stevie. Like or hate him, Stevie knew Tiger so well and could have helped him through his issues and he's a hell of a caddie. I also thought Tiger should have sought out Haney or Butch as well a few years back, but instead he doesn't like going back to guys after bridges are burned and went with new swing coaches who have tweaked his swing a hundred times now back and forth, and it seems like every year when Tiger's playing bad, the excuse is either "I'm hurt" or "I'm going through a swing change." As a result, you get a "lost" Tiger Woods who can't figure out a two-way miss and whose career is going down the toilet.

I like Tiger the golfer and I'm pulling for him, but I give up waiting.

BREAKING NEWS: Tiger makes a birdie. Now only +8 for the round.

Yeah.. Let us blame the coach.. With all the insults you throwing his way I wonder why? Did he kill your dog or something?

No, I don't just blame the coach. Just as I don't give full credit to Hank Haney or Butch Harmon for Tiger's success. He's Tiger, never needed a coach for his swing. Bob Rotella maybe, but not some goof who encouraged Tiger to go down a path he didn't need to.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I stopped watching for 30 minutes, came back just in time to see Tiger pull a drive left and into the water....

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Note: This thread is 3264 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!