IGNORED

2015 John Deere Classic Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3223 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone think Jordan won't win this playoff for his fifth title this year?

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Three wins and two majors in four months. Five total wins since December. Who else has had a stretch that good? Tiger obviously.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

So if you count the World Challenge and Aussie Open which had top world players in it, this will be his 6th win this year. Like him or hate him, that's amazing. He also has like 4 or 5 runners up this year too

4 wins in 14 starts ... Tiger like without the f bombs and excessive fist pumping ... And he is his own commentator

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

How long till Spieth passes Rory as world #1?

Next week if he wins the Open. As much as I don't like Jordan, I will admit what he is doing is impressive and good for the game.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

Last time I'll comment on this....if you don't like Soieth because he's enotional and gets upset and acts a bit immature on the course but shows class off the course, that's fine. But I just hope you felt the same way abou Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy when they were the same age because they threw tantrums, sometimes much worse than Jordan, yet showed a lot of class and maturity off the course. Me personally, I liked all three of them at 21, but I also respect the opinions of those who don't like it,as long as you're consistent.

Last time I'll comment on this....if you don't like Soieth because he's enotional and gets upset and acts a bit immature on the course but shows class off the course, that's fine. But I just hope you felt the same way abou Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy when they were the same age because they threw tantrums, sometimes much worse than Jordan, yet showed a lot of class and maturity off the course. Me personally, I liked all three of them at 21, but I also respect the opinions of those who don't like it,as long as you're consistent.

I was probably 12 or 13 when Tiger was a 21 year old. So I can't really comment on his game then and my approval of it. I don't recall Rory having a bad attitude outside of maybe the back nine at Augusta.

Tony  

I was probably 12 or 13 when Tiger was a 21 year old. So I can't really comment on his game then and my approval of it. I don't recall Rory having a bad attitude outside of maybe the back nine at Augusta.

Well there was that club throw into the lake lol

Well there was that club throw into the lake lol

That was just practicing his follow through! Yes, I am a Rory fan. Maybe my bias shows through in that.

Tony  

Next week if he wins the Open.

As much as I don't like Jordan, I will admit what he is doing is impressive and good for the game.

Don't understand your likes, dislikes.

So the guy self-commentates, it allows him to deal with the emotions of the game to voice his thoughts. I think it's interesting. Most of the time, he says something positive even when he is upset. It allows him that 10 seconds to get over a shot, forget it and move on.

If you can't appreciate that, I don't know why you play the game because you lack an understanding of how he deals with and then forgets a shot.

How do you get rid yourself of emotions on the course? We all do it in our way.

Tiger fumes, and it appears to stay with him. I'll take Jordan's mentality any day.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

This is great for golf. Really want Rory to get healthy and have these two develop an incredible rivalry. Would be even better if another young guy could make it a trifecta rivalry.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

That was just practicing his follow through! Yes, I am a Rory fan. Maybe my bias shows through in that.

Ya think? [quote name="atb5079" url="/t/83087/2015-john-deere-classic-discussion-thread/120_40#post_1167961"]This is great for golf. Really want Rory to get healthy and have these two develop an incredible rivalry. Would be even better if another young guy could make it a trifecta rivalry. [/quote] Rickie just won 8 hours ago. I'd say that's a salty trifecta.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Ya think? Rickie just won 8 hours ago. I'd say that's a salty trifecta.

Rickie needs to win a little more and get at least a major to even be mentioned in the same paragraph as those other two.

Note: This thread is 3223 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!