IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

From the penthouse to the outhouse. Played in a Senior Tournament (36 holes) shot 36-36=72 the first day making it in the final pairing and played the second round in 44-35=79. Good enough to tie for 7th best score out of 104 participants. Really tough to play golf at a course without a range to warm up, just goes to show that getting started in the wrong direction is really tough to turn it around. Every shot on the front landed in a bad spot, of course my tee ball put me there. Rhythmn, where was my rhythmn.

Alpha V5 9.0 XStiff
Cleveland Hi-Bore 13* Stiff
Cleveland Hi-Bore 19* Hybrid Stiff
Cleveland CG Red Irons 4-PW Stiff
Merit Golf 52* StiffCleveland 900 series 56* & 60* RegScotty Cameron Laguna Mid-Slant"I hit 2 good balls today, I stepped on a rake."

Shot 71 on Saturday. Four birdies, three bogies. Two of the bogies could and should have been avoided too. Oh well. At least it is under par again. Always nice to see a red number

underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

Today I shot a 50 (9 holes). I sucked with my driver, but my 3-wood tee shots were decent. I was right on the money with my irons though. Almost every iron shot was dead straght and the distance was perfect. I was hunting flagsticks all day.
My putt was good. Almost every hole was a 2-putt, only 1 hole was a 3-putt. My chipping was pretty good too. I didnt get a chip-in like last week, but I managed to get the ball within 5' of the hole, which I can be happy with.
I played on this links course that I hadnt played on since '00 and it was cool. Its nice to graduate from the par 3s and move up to a real golf course.
I contined my trend of finding lost golf balls too. Today I found 5 balls. I found 3 Maxfli Noodles, a Wilson Ultra and a Titleist NXT. I only lost 2 of my own balls, so thats not too bad.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

80 today. Course was pretty easy I played, only 6200 yards...there's some tricky stuff, but to be honest, I played very well (in the midst of a swing change; things finally starting to tie together...) and was happy with the 80. It was the same course I posted 83 at in a tournament early in the week.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Today = Last Saturday

I shot my best round ever with a 75 on a par 70 course. It is the oldest course in Birmingham so it is very short (5801 yd). I had one eagle and 2 birdies with one double bogey (after hitting tee shot OB). I had 7 bogeys as well. I had 3 great opportunities for birdie that I couldn't convert. Just couldn't get any putts to fall from ~10 ft.

My previous best round was 82 (which I did twice), so I was especially stoked about beating that by 7 strokes. The rating and slope was 68.1/128, so it was a really easy and short course. I was still playing very well though.
In my bag:

Driver: R540xd
3wood: F-50
3-PW: MP-60Wedges: misc. + RAC Chrome 56°Putter: Oz Blue ChipBall: One Platinum

Played like crap today. Shot 85 from the tips at Tedesco CC where i caddy. Could not get off the tee for my life with my driver. Shot 40 on the front and 45 on the back.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Played on 7/19/08. Was my wifes 20th high school reunion and they held it at Hawks Prairie in Lacy Washington. Played 36 holes. Shot 81 then 79. 6-pack Mirror Pond helped a little to loosen up. Then got cleaned up and changed in the locker room to attend the reunion.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

Played 9 holes last night and played my all time high. A 38! I also marked down my first birdie, a chip in at that! Yep, I was quite pleased with myself.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

A pretty bad round of 83. Struck the ball horribly but putted like I never have before. Drained a ton of par putts and two birdies.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

42, no warm up as i woke up late. Promptly went out double, double, par (3-8) double as i tried to cut the corner on a par 5 and got into some trouble.

Z

Titleist 910 D2 10.5 Aldila RIP Phenom

Callaway RAZR fit 3 wood Avixcore 69 series

Mizuno MP650 19* hybrid

Scratch SB-1 DS 4-PW R+ C-Taper

Scratch 1018 DS 53 & 60

Low Tide Fin 

3UP 3F12

Played yesterday and had never hit so many trees, tree leaves, tree branches, tree related things, in my entire life.... Needless to say, it was bad...

Driver: Big Bertha 460 10*
Fairway: X Tour 3W 15* w/ Fujikura TP 26.3g
Hybrids: Fusion FT-Hybrid 3H 20*
Irons: MP-32 3i-PW
Wedges: Vokey 52.08 | SM56.14 | SM60.04Putter: Red X 33"Ball: Pro V1xShoes: Air Zoom Elite

Couldn't come off the tee with the driver or the 3W. Oddly enough I tee'd off with my hybrid and pounded the ball, it had a slight draw and was a nice solid hit. I played the rest of the round with it and turned in a 95.

Not a great round, but beers were being tossed around. Old friends have a funny way of making the suds stack up.
Weapons Of Choice
R5 Dual 9.5* Driver
R7 Draw Hybrid 3
Tight Lies #4 16* Fairway Wood
HCT Tour Irons 5-SW CG-11 52 CG-11 56 CG-11 60 BC-101 Putter

Shot a 2 under 70 (73/127). 1 bogey, 3 birdies, 1 double, 1 eagle. pulled my 6 iron left into greenside bunker on a par 3, sand was soaking wet due to storm right before playing, didnt get the distance i had hoped for then 2nd putt coming back did a 360* lip out for double. chipped in for eagle after hitting my drive about 310 to left side of fairway on number 18 a 331 yard short par 4. as i got out of the cart i said to my girlfriend "this is a really hard shot." the pin was tucked into the back left corner with the rough and a big ridge coming into the green between me and the hole. i opened the face a little hit down on it and landed just on the other side of the ridge, checked hard and trickled down into the hole. was an amazing shot to end on!

Bag: Hoofer 3
Driver: G10 9.5*
3 Wood: 975F 13.5*
Hybrid: G10 21*
Irons: i3 Blade 3-SWLob Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 60.04Utility Wedge: MB 60 bent to 64Putter: White Hot #5 Center Shafted/Lead Tape WeightedBall: Pro v1xLowest Round: 68 Par 72 (73/127)

shot a 45. nothing really spectacular happened.

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

had my best nine ever when I walked nine this afternoon. Shot an even par 36, beats my record by one. I kinda got pumped up b4 I went out by watching some Tiger highlights. haha

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

I shot 1 under today. 6 birdies, 4 in a row and 5 boogies. 13 fairway hit out of 14 fairways, 10 greens hit out of 18 and 27 putts including 1, 3 putt and 11 one putts. 4 up and down out of 10 attempts. 1 sand trap but did not get up and down.

2 under in the front nine including 4 straight birdies. 1 over on the back nine with 2 birdies and 3 boogies.

I did not hit my driver well on the back nine. 40% getting up and down from just off the green was disappointing.

I am very pleased with my new swing and the consistency of the last 3 rounds.

1 under 7/17
5 over 7/18
1 under 7/21

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Shot 86 in a tournament. First ever tournament where I did not record a three putt during the round. I still shot so high due to 2 par five's I made a Quad. and Trip. Bogey (9, and an 8)...I hit two O.B. on the one I made a 9 on, and I just hit so many dumb shots on the one I made 8.

Oh well, avoid the big numbers...my best advice from today!!!

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2