IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I shot a 49/44 at Roddy Ranch for a 93 from the gold tees 72.6/135.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Last full round a 95 at Brown Deer in Milwaukee. On Tuesday I walked off the course with my lowest ever score... 10! Too bad it was after 2 holes and we had to walk off after being eaten alive by mosquitos after applying the bug spray twice in 45 minutes.

In my camo golf bag:
Driver: Spine 10.5*
3 Wood: Fybrid 15*
Hybrids: Fybrid 19.5* & 24*
Irons: AP1 5-GWWedges: CG14 56*14 & 50*12Putter: White Hot XG SRT 2 BallBall: Gamer V2

Shot a 81 yesterday afternoon. 43 on the front and 38 back. The front of my course is a little bit harder and not quite as open but I still always have more problems with it.

In my bag.

Driver R7
Woods S9-1 F (3 & 5)
Irons MP-67 (3-pw)Wedges Tom Watson Classics (GW, LW)Putter: Classic 1Ball Pro V1 or Tour i(s) just cause I can get them at Walmart

I had an amazing round. I shot 78 from men's tee (i'm a female). The course was par70 though, but i think i did pretty well. Shot front 40 and back 38. Missed an eagle putt by 5cm in 1st :(.

84. 42/42. 92% ( ) fairways, 44% ( ) GIR, 38 ( ) putts.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

88 @ Pine Lakes. 45/43. Only the second time out with new irons. I'm still pushing off to the right, but I'm getting used to them. 96 degrees...

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

Shot a 93 on a par 70 course (+23), a personal best

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

• Administrator
69 (-2) . Bend right arm, straighten right arm (both on the backswing).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot an 85 on a course I've never played before. 73.3 / 122

I drove the ball extreme well, my approach shots were money, and I had 9 three putts. Absolute worst putting display I've had since I was a 20+.
Driver: r7 Superquad 9.5°
5W: Speed LD
Hybrid: Rescue TP 19°
Irons: MP-57 3i-PW
Wedges: SM Oil Can 52° and 58°Putter: Rossa Daytona

Shot a 94 today at my home course. Drives were outstanding, just couldn't seem to hit the greens or get up and down for my pars.

Just another case of not being able to put it all together. For some reason I just haven't been able to get every aspect of my game flowing at the same time. One day one thing is good, the next days it's another. Just can't put everything together and score well lately.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Played yesterday, shot an 82. For me not too bad at all considering I had 2 three putt doubles and a triple. Drove the ball great overall, hitting 8-14 FW and only 3 where I didn't have a good second shot. Greens, only hit 5 but misses were ok except one or two.

Overall game is coming around and playing like I expect being a half bogie golfer.

Brian

79 from the tips at my old home course and first employer, Falcon Dunes Golf Course, Luke Air Force Base Arizona. Very happy with the way I played. No warm up, just drove straight to the first tee and first time I've played or even touched clubs in 3 months. Drove the 310 yard 13th to 5 feet and sunk the eagle putt for the first time. Another first, reached the 16th, a 607 yard par 5 in 2. slight tail but I hit the drive 345 and reached with a 4 wood to the back edge. unfortunately I par'd.

OG Hoofer bag
Titleist 905R 9.5°, Grapite Design YS-6+ (S)
Callaway Warbird 4 wood, Grafalloy ProLaunch 65S
Ping ISI-s: JZ Cushin Regular flex, white dot
Titleist Vokey Design 54° "AW", Cleveland 588 60° "LW", Ping IWI Craz-E

Home Course: Falcon Dunes, Luke AFB, AZ

Shot an 87 today which continues my downward trend of meeting my goal for this year: get my hdcp in the teens. Even though I shot in the 80s I still felt frustrated as I left a lot out there today. I started out nice with a birdie on 1 (never done that before) but I had 2 3-putt bogeys and was basically spraying it all over off the tee. I only hit 2 fairways and was playing from under or behind trees on 50% of the holes. Still, only 30 putts and trending to 20.0 at the moment.

+1 73 today at a new course. A few birdies, a few bogies...really a blah round. Everything was mediocre. Missed probably 5 very makable birdies. Bad taste in my mouth right now...

909 D3
Exotics XCG 3 wood
3-PW VR TW
MP-T10 52 and 56
Sasquatch Tour stand bag Scotty Cameron Newport 2