IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot a 52 on the front 9 (par 37). I felt pretty good because I got par on the two holes that are the usually the hardest for me. It took me 2 holes to get my driver sorted, if I would have played those two marginally better I would have hit my best on the front 9.
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 2009 FW: Adams Tight Lies 3w Irons: Bridgestone Precept Tour Premium EC603 3-PW Wedges: Cleveland DW/SW Adams LW Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman

Played the local country club today ($40 including cart isn't bad) - shot 84 (43/41). I should have practiced on the practice green beforehand because I didn't expect the greens to be that fast - 4 3putts due to bad lag putting and I missed quite a few 5-7 footers as well. Overall, I enjoyed the round and the course was in really good shape.

Sticks: Burner SF 9.5, 15, 19 | MX-300 4-GW | CG15 56.14, 60.12 | BS Tour #9
Accessories: Tour 360 4.0 | Revolution Stand Bag | GolfShot iPhone App
Last Round: 82 (70)

Shot a 77 from the back tees in a competition. About 90 people playing, and I won with 49 stableford points :D Netting about £60 in prize money to spend in the shop. That's a record amount of stableford points for my club.
I birdied the par 5 11th, after a man played my ball! Then missed a 4 foot birdie putt on 12, birdied 13, and birdied 14! Overall has 4 double bogeys! :( and a single bogey. and 3 birdies! I COULD HAVE HAD 4 BIRDIES IN A ROW.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

91 (42/49) at Diablo Grande - Legends (69.8/128 White). I'm not too disappointed, I wanted to shoot 90 or better but I had a couple blow-up holes getting out of green-side bunkers. I had a great time today, most fun golfing I've had in awhile because I got to play with a friend I don't see very often. Made for a relaxing time.

Hopefully, I can figure out how to put 18 holes of good golf together because lately I have been playing great on the front and terrible on the back. Leaves a bad taste.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

I shot a pretty disgusting 27 on a six hole, par 3 executive course for a +9. I had to re-tee twice, and had two additional drops on top of that. I did, however, hit an absolutely gorgeous 1/2 swing 50* to within 8 feet, so it wasn't all bad. I'm just gonna sum this one up as "one of those days".

Course: Haugaland Golfbane, Par 72, CR 69.9, Slope 130, 6100 yards.
My course handicap: 13 (par 85)

I shot 92, 46/46. Net +7.

1 birdie, 4 pars, 6 bogies, 6 doubles, 1 triple.

Conditions: 10 m/s wind, hard fairways, good greens.

The course is playing tough with lots of elevations, undulations and not very wide fairways. Having headwind on most holes did not help, especially with my already not-so-reliable ball striking. My putting was terrible on the first 9, lots of three putts. Once I got the rhythm back, it got better. Haven't played golf outdoors for at least a month.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rating: 69.2
Slope: 125

Shot 88: 2 birdies, 4 pars, 9 bogies, 1 double, 1 triple, and 1 quadruple

Definitely an up and down round. 1 par on the front-nine due to missed greens and missed putts. Back nine started extremely well with a birdie on 11 and 12. Then went: bogey, par, bogey, bogey, quad, par. The quadruple bogey was on the monster 17th hole which I hit a tree on my second shot, then my third shot went into the water. Lost my focus and ended up with a 9.

Overall, the round went fairly well with some good swings, but just couldn't stick the ball on the green or gauge my distances well at all. Thinking it's time for a Laser Rangefinder.

Sticks: Burner SF 9.5, 15, 19 | MX-300 4-GW | CG15 56.14, 60.12 | BS Tour #9
Accessories: Tour 360 4.0 | Revolution Stand Bag | GolfShot iPhone App
Last Round: 82 (70)

Shot 43 on 9 today, with 22 putts (ughhh....)

Putting was really off today. I left almost all of my putts short and had a lot of three (and even four) putts. Everything else was good, even had a 300yrd drive (40 yards above my average).
Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

77 with a triple on #11 no birdies and 2 other bogeys.
Played with my wife, who is just learning, so pace of play was odd, to say the least.
Weird round, good company.

WITB
Titleist 910 D3 Motore F3
Ping G15 4wd TFC
Adams A12 20* RIP'd VS Proto, Adams CB2 Forged 4-GW DGSL S300 Scratch 8620 54* and 58*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC4 TaylormadeTP Red/ Wilson Staff FG tour

91 today. No disaster holes, not even a triple bogey on the card. But only like 2 pars and 1 birdie. It was pretty much bogey golf, steady, but couldn't get anything going today. My birdie was a sweet one. Par 4, drivable green but a massive tree makes it VERY difficult because it's basically right in front of the green. Hit my 3 wood, started off right of the tree and drew back, went into the middle of the top half of the tree, went through the tree onto the fringe of the front of the green. Little chip shot and putt for birdie. Was quite nice. On hole 16 no less. Played the last 5 holes 1 over.

Callaway XR 9.5 + 1, Taylormade R15 3 Wood, Burner 3 Rescue, Callaway XHot 5H, Warbird 4H, Nike Vapor Fly 6-AW Irons, Titleist Vokey 54, 60 Wedges, Taylormade Rossa Fontana Putter, Srixon Z-Star Tour Yellow.

Best Score 2017:  82 (Traditions at the Glen, Par 70)

Favorite Course - Conklin Players Club (Par 72) - Best Score 86

45 for 9 holes. Finally put together back-to-back "low-90" rounds after a 46 on the same course two weeks ago. Hit a few bad shots, but course management was generally pretty good I thought. Had a birdie and a par and a couple bogeys, and 4 doubles, but nothing worse. Again, a couple of silly bad shots happened, but no major errors and I kept my cool afterwards.

The #1 handicap hole is the 9th, a 430 yard par 4 with a dog leg left at about 200 yards out. Since I don't have a draw on a club that I can hit that far, I finally wised up and hit a 4-iron off the tee that put me just left of the fairway under the edge of the tree that guards the corner. Hit a thin but serviceable 4-iron from there, but left myself between my GW and my PW and duffed an attempted soft PW. Still, had I hit the second 4I solid I'd have had a full SW and had a good shot at par or bogey, so I was happy enough.

Other nice payoff was hitting a few pointed practice shots at the range while warming up. Practiced a few full gap wedges and some 55-yard pitches and used both those shots during the round to good effect. Still didn't make any putts outside of about 5 feet which is frustrating. They aerated last week which didn't help, but honestly I missed every putt on my own, the aeration was not a factor. All in all, I'm happy, as this puts a 23.4 differential on my scoring record.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

hello there, new to the forum. I shot a 51 for 9 holes today started out ok, with a couple of bogeys and a par, then all the sudden i just lost it.

Seems i cant put together all of my game, either I can get off the tee block just fine and cant chip worth beans, or i can;t hit past the ladies tees and chip like a champ??

either way a bad day at golf is better than a good day at work