IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

41-41=82.

While I should be ecstatic with that score, I'm not. My ballstriking was good, and my putting was excellent, but my short game was awful (normally the best part of my game) and I hit driver every hole (except the par 3's). I wanted to do that because I'm still getting used to the new one, but had I been smart and used appropriate clubs to keep it in the fairway, I could have easily thrown a 78 up.

Driver: 907D2 9.5˚
3 Wood: 904F 15˚
Hybrid: 585H 19˚
Irons: 695.CB, 3-PW, S300
Wedges: 588 56˚, chrome Vokey 60˚ chromePutter: Ally

Hey CG...I'm having to hit my PW and 9i more off the fairway now since the fairways on my regular course is damn hard and with very little grass. It's just easier for me to bump and run the ball on shortish pitches (50yds and below) than using my SW or a LW. I can only imagine how hard your fairways are @ 40 degrees.

Basically...no shame to my game...whatever works to get the ball on th putting surface. The margin for error on hardpan or tightlies is much less on the SW/LW this time of year.

My index is heading in the right direction especially with the hybrids off the tee...so I'm feeling you when you mention hitting the hybrids. Hell, the fairways are so hard anyway I'm getting A LOT of roll on my hybrids, esp. the 1i.

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

42-41 = 83

It was OK for the 4th round of the year but I need to leave the driver in my bag. My course is only 6150 in yards so I can get away with 3 wood but I need to get to the range as the driver is just BAD.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

42-38=80.

I took my friend out for a round on his birthday yesterday at a course we'd never played. It was the polar opposite of Saturday's round: ballstriking was mediocre, but short game was better. Putting was still very good, including a 20-footer for my only birdie of the day on 17. I was really hoping to post my first round ever in the 70's, but opening double-double on the back side kinda ruined that.

I've put up two good (for me) scores in a row, but I'm not happy because I'm leaving too many strokes out there.

Driver: 907D2 9.5˚
3 Wood: 904F 15˚
Hybrid: 585H 19˚
Irons: 695.CB, 3-PW, S300
Wedges: 588 56˚, chrome Vokey 60˚ chromePutter: Ally

Played April 15, 2007 - First round of the year

44 + 39 = 83

For the first round, in still pretty wet and soggy conditions, I was pretty happy. I one putted 7 times, but also have 5 three jacks. But that's typical for me after a 5 month lay off. I was pleased with my new driver, and the Cobras with the super expensive shafts were awesome. I have some issues with the New Bridgestones, so those won't be in play into later this week. So was just playing with my old irons.

Looking forward to a great year.

What's in my bag:
Driver : R7, 10.5 degree, stock stiff shaft
16 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler DWS, with stiff stock shaft
20 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff
26 Degree Hybrid - Cobra Baffler, with Accra Shaft, Stiff6 - PW - Bridgestone CG Mid, Dynamic Gold LiteWedges : TBA...

49 on 9 holes today.

I six-putted on the 14th hole. Don't ask...

My topping the second shot on every hole is killing my score.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

49 on 9 holes today.

At least you finished hole...I've played with some acquaintance that give themselves 5ft gimmees

!

Da Bag:

TM Super Quad R7 (w/Stulz stiff shaft)
TM CGB R7 4-PW (steel)
Cleveland Halo 1i, 3i, 5i (steel)Cleveland CG10 SW, GWHeavy Putter A1MTitliest ProV1xTitliest Tour BagClub Glove head coversFootjoy Classic Dry Premier

At least you finished hole...I've played with some acquaintance that give themselves 5ft gimmees

Sometimes I'll give myself a two or three-foot gimme.

My problem was that everytime I hit the ball from the fringe, it would get close to the hole, stop, roll back, pick up speed, and roll back to the fringe, right where I started.

2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

77 Sat and 84 Sun (tough course high wind...crappy driver)
In the bag.....
Burner Superfast
G10 3wd UST V2
hybrid
MP-32 CG10/11 52*,56*,58*,60* wedges Squareback Pro V1Bushnell 1500 Pinseeker T.E. laser range finderBushnell Neo GPS

For only the second time in about 5 years I broke 100...going the wrong way. I shot a 105. It was a total disaster. I had my back flare up Saturday afternoon and then went bowling Saturday night. Not a good combination. It was 29 degrees and 20+ MPH wind. It hurt to bend over to putt. The only club I hit well was the driver. I hit 10 of 14 fairways. 3 of the 4 I missed were by a few feet. The 4th was actually a good miss to the inside of a dog leg.

I'm not too worried about the bad round. Between the weather and my back, I could not have played worse. I expect a good year and am going to put in the effort to make that happen.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

46+48 = 94 at Fox Run, in Independence, Kentucky. Pretty much the best golf I've played all year. I hit probably eight or nine fairways, and most of the other shots weren't total disasters. I only topped my 3 wood once.

brutal 36 on a par 27. :S first round of the year. my feet alignment was a little off. and i couldnt hit the greens if my life depended on it.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Played 9 holes today. Went to the course to work, but it was so slow that they didn't need a starter, so I decided to walk the front nine. Felt like I was playing awful... but when I added up the damage at the end, I had shot a 5 over 41. I think I made about 3 good full shots all day... but my recovery game was spot on. I was hitting the ball so poorly that I even forgot that I started out with a birdie on the first hole.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Played CopperPoint in Invermere BC.
The course is not as tough as it seems on the scorecard.
2nd Round of the year, still working in the new clubs.

My Score
Picture 1
Picture 2

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

I played nine after work last night. I played aweful!! I didn't even want to add it up. But of course my playing partner did because he killed me. I shot a 9 over 44... OUCH.

And now it's snowing so I don't know when I'll get back out. I HATE SNOW!!

In The Bag

Driver R7 SuperQuad 8.5 Xstiff
5 Wd SQ X stiff steel
3-PW RAC LT X stiff 52 dg RAC TP Satin56 dg RAC TP Satin60 dg Vokey Oil CanPutter Cameron Studio Newport

par 34 yardage 3200 9 holer

shot 36. putted really well and hit 6 greens

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

par 34 yardage 3200 9 holer

Nice Round!!!

In The Bag

Driver R7 SuperQuad 8.5 Xstiff
5 Wd SQ X stiff steel
3-PW RAC LT X stiff 52 dg RAC TP Satin56 dg RAC TP Satin60 dg Vokey Oil CanPutter Cameron Studio Newport

thanks. it was nice to shoot a decent round after the sunday round i had lol. i think it went 46-44. windy and i couldnt seem to hit my irons solid.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black