IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Unforunately I shot a 94. 51 on the front 9 (totally fell apart). Luckily pulled it together on the back 9 and shot a 43.

I haven't went over 100 in a long time so I was pretty scared after the front 9.

I played here today.

http://www.fairfaxedmond.com/course.html

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

90 on a par71. scores are hopefully dropping to what they were last month.

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

Had a pretty good day today, shot a 76 at

Nice Shooting! Controlled draws are just as fun to see as controlled fades though! A fade is certainly reliable feeling. But draws are so fun to pull off.

I got to post an 82 from Saturday. hahaha, Oh, it somewhat feels alright though. I've been dropping below my index the last fews times. Kinda brings me back to earth. It was at a foreign course too. Tells me, I need practice on on-the-road courses. So practice it will be. Plan on a trip to Sandpiper in Santa Barbara on Friday.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Real p*ss poor round -- 97 (51/46). The funny thing is that I did not lose a single ball. Usually, at least a ball or two finds it way into the woods/muck.

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

100 on Saturday. Local course is tight fairways with thick woods/hazards everywhere and very fast greens- tough combo. Every golfer I know has a tough time here.

55 on the front 9- I realized a few holes in that I really play up or down to my playing partner. My friend was struggling hard and that got into my head- I'd watch him duff it to the right 50 yards ahead, and I'd do the same. Several OOB gave me the worst 9 I've had in a while.

45 on the back 9- I stopped watching most shots my friend made and that helped a lot psychologically. It started raining around 11, and thinking we were going to have to head in at any given moment, that helped me relax and I ended up doing well on the last 6 holes.

Still having trouble getting consistent, appropriate ball flight from both tee shots and irons. Ball striking on my irons has gotten MUCH better in the last few weeks, length is right but trajectory is lower than ideal. Chipping has been pretty good, putting much better yesterday... keeping my head still until I finish the stroke does wonders for pushing and pulling :)

Thinking about taking another lesson. I just started playing again this year after a 4 year layoff, and the 1 lesson I did take a month or 2 ago was very helpful.

Played Peek 'n Peak upper course in Findlay, NY. on both Saturday and Sunday.
It's not too far from Erik's home town in Erie, PA.
Played great with my new irons and grip change and all and shot 77 both days.
Never in any real trouble but didn't make too many putts.
The greens are large and they don't always break as you think.
All in all, I am very happy with my scoring there.

In my bag:

Driver: 8.5° Ping G2-Graffaloy Stiff
3Wood: 13° G2-Aldila NV65 Stiff
Hybrid: 16° Rescue-Aldila NV65 StiffIrons: MP-60 3-PW DG S300Wedges:56° SandVokey 60°Putter:34" 2 Ball TF lined

I shot a 45 on the first 9 holes of my course (par 35). I made an 8 on one hole though as people around me were talking when I was taking my approach shot so i hit a fat draw. I 1 putted 4 greens and 2 putted the rest! I also made a putt that was about 30 feet out, it had a slight right to left and then there was a small hill in the green. I judged it perfectly...this has been my best score for 9 holes so far.

Soo close to being my lowest round ever. I was out on a course with a 71.5 rating/129 and about 6600 yards. I ended up shooting a 85. I doubled 17 and 18 so it could've been an 81 or 82...But oh well, still a great round for me. I shot 44/41 so I was pretty happy overall. Probably my best round ever as I played up to about a 10-12 handicap.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Played Aguila Golf Course (Phx, Az) for the first time today (a muny). First round in about 2 months (back injury). Shot 46-45=91 with 3 unplayables, one water, and one lost ball. Overall, I was happy with my play. BTW I am glad to have found this forum, alot of great info.

Beware of old dudes with old clubs and new grips.

Played with part of my golf team at our first unofficial practice. Couldn't hit a tee shot until the back nine but the course is so short it didn't matter. 37-34= 71... Finally got it back. :)

In my bag:
Driver: Launcher COMP 9.5* (Aldila NV 65S 350)
Fairway wood: Warbird 4-wood
Irons: X-18 Pro Series (3-PW)
Wedges: Vokey 252.08 and SM58.12Ball: Pro V1

sunday july 29, i shot an even par 72 (35 - 37) on my home course. it only plays around 6300 yards and is in great shape to shoot a low number. i birdied the par 5 11th to get to 2 under before stumbling coming in with bogeys on 12, 16 and 17. a birdie on 18 got me back to even. i struck the ball well, with exception of 16 and 17, missed a putt on 12 inside of 3 feet to save par. my highlight of the day was my tee shot on the 165 yd par 3 3rd hole in which i hit the top of the flag stick on the fly. granted it ended up 15 feet behind the hole and i lipped my birdie attempt. all in all, it was a pretty good round, and helped build my confidence for my upcoming member-guest tournament in 2 weeks.
**In the Bag**

R7 Quad M.A.S Stiff 8.5*
975F UST Pro Force S 65 14.5*
Rescue Dual Hybrid TM Graphite S 22*RAC TP coin forged 2 iron Steel SRAC LT Irons 4-PW Steel StiffCG 10 Black Pearl GW 52*CG 10 Satin SW 56*Rossa Monza Corza 33.5"R7 Staff Bag 9.5" & TP Red golf balls

Shot a 79 on a 71 at Pecan Valley in San Antonio. I was so close to shooting under. I had 8 putts fall just less than 2 inches short, and had an out of bounds penalty by about a foot because of an unlucky bounce which also forced me to chip back onto the fairway. I really think I almost had my first under 70 game, but almost doesn't count :(
In My Bag:

Driver: TaylorMade R580XD Titanium Driver w/ graphite shaft 10.5*
Fairway Woods: TaylorMade V-Steel 3 Wood 15* 5 Wood 18*
Irons: TaylorMade rac OS2 Iron Set 3-PW w/ Steel ShaftWedges: Cleveland Tour Action 485 SW 56*Putter: An old Pete Cooper Autographed Model

80 on a par 74. Made two double-bogeys because I didn't find the balls in the rough(par on the second ones).
In my bag:
Driver: : D2 8.5°
fairway wood: 906 15°
Hybrid: 585H 19°
Irons: 4-PW 695MBWedges: 52° 56° & 60° CG12Putter: Bettinardi C-Series (Carbon Steel)Ball: Pro V1x

41 on the front of Fox Run. Finally managed to drive the par 5 3rd hole in two shots (525-ish), but three-jacked for par because I had about an 80 footer for eagle. Also, my buddy and I took turns to shoot a crappy golf movie (the first time I'd ever used the camcorder, too.) Got myself a spectacular quintuple-bogey on the 4th, a par 3 after dunking three shots in the creek, but saved the day with two birdies to finish the round (both following spectacular 300+ drives - on #8, I hit a 320 yarder into the twosome ahead - they were real jerks about it.)

14 putts in all, last hole was a chip in from the fringe. 5/7 fairways, 4 greens.

Edit:

Here's the video. The amazing part is despite shooting the movie and taking half a dozen tee shots (Yeah, he can't break 150, but we have fun), we still rode the twosome ahead of us all day. Hence, the long drive met with a jerk.

Second edit: Do I have half a stack and tilt or just the ugliest reverse pivot of all time?

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

81 at Erin Hills. By far, the best round i have played in a long time. I think it is equivelant to a 66 at my home course.

What's in the bag:

Driver: Adams 9064LS (project RIP Shaft) 9.5 degree
3 Wood: Titleist 909R 14.5 degree
Hybrid 3-iron: 19 degree Tour Professional (bent to 18 degrees)Hybrid 4-iron: 21 degree Tour ProfessionalIrons: Tour X-20 5-PW Project X 6.0 shaftsGap Wedge: Mizuno MP10 52.08 Sand Wedge: Mizuno MP10 58.10 Lob Wedge: Nike 62.06

83 today in my first tryout round for my golf team. Went 40-43 but hit about 70% of the greens. Putting sucked and the course is in crap shape, as always.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...