IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played at the River Course at River Landing yesterday and shot 84 from the championship tee's. (43, 41) Today played at my home course and shot an ugly 86. (45, 41) My course is ot in very good condition yet this year, and is difficult to score well on. I play in my high school North Carolina regional playoffs 2marow, and if I place well I'll got to the state tournament at Keith Hills CC.

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

I Had a very weird weekend,

I shot and 88 yesterday, with an unbelievable wind. And today i go out, and shoot my best ever, 72. 5 birdies, 5 bogeys. the rest are pars. I broke every scoring record ive ever set, GIR,(well, not putts), amount fo birdies, best nine-hole score(33, 3 under!), and so on. im so happy.

and the best part is my dad was really proud of me. Thats what really made my day. We had a great time, and he was really proud of me.

I cant wait to get to highschool and be on the golf team.
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

114 yesterday and a 112 today - put that with friday's 111 and I can at least say that I am consistent lmaorotf

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Saturday - 83 (par 71) on a windy, windy day. Ate up the par 5's (minus 3) but got killed on par 3s (plus 9).

Today - 85 (46/39 - Par 72) so my back was way better. Had back to back birdies on the back, but had some trouble with par 3's again.

In The Bag:
905R UST V2 Stiff
906F2 UST V2 Stiff
3DX dc 17* Stiff
2300 IM 4-PW Stiff CG 12 Black Pearl 52*, 56*, 60* C67 Pro V1x

45-42-87 (+16)

What a shitty round. Only parred two holes...in near perfect weather. I didnt even bother to post it on ghin..
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Back 9 at White Lake Oaks. I shot a 44, but I actually pulled it together after a poor start. I doubled the 10th and took an 8 on the par 4 12th. It is the easiest par 4 on the back. I put 2 balls in the trees off the tee. Nothing hurts more than hitting number 5 off the tee. The only upside is I made a par on that ball. I bogeyed 13, the toughest hole on the course, but hit a very good 3 wood in the process. A tough bogey after a good recovery on 14 and then a very solid birdie on the par 5 15th. Par on 16 and bogey on 17. Double for good measure on 18. I played the 5 holes from 13-17 in 2 over after the 6 over start.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I had a chance to play Torrey Pines twice about a week and a half ago (while on holidays) in near US Open setup. Rough was unbelievable (you have to see it to believe it) and the greens were running around 11 on the stimp meter.

Scored 95 on the first day with 3 triples and a few doubles as a result of poor driving and trying to advance the ball too far down the fairway when I should have hacked out sideways.

Scored 86 the second day with 14 bogeys and 4 pars. Much more disciplined play (hacked out 45 degrees from rough to fairway everytime) but the driver was still killing me as I hit 2 only fairways. Putting was my strength the second day.

On this second day of lower scoring we were notified by the cart girl that Mr. Phil Mickelson was on the course playing a round with his buddies! Carrying his own bag! We saw him as we were on the 17th green playing the 10th hole. He was wearing a bright orange shirt and light colored shorts. We saw him trying to use a hybrid/fairway wood to cut across his ball while in the rough only to have it go a measly 20 yards into the fairway bunker where he managed to hit the green on his third. I'm sure he placed his ball in the rough or at least tried to land it in the rough off the tee to get an idea on how he could play out of it for the Open!?

What's In my bag:

Driver: TaylorMade R5 Dual 9.5* UST Proforce V2 77g S
3Wood: Mizuno F-60 13.5* Mizuno Exsar 75S
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 3/4 Aldila VS Proto 80SIrons: Adams Pro Forged (5-PW) True Temper Black Gold SWedges: Cleveland 588 (3) 50, 588 (DSG) 54 & 60Putter: Ping i-Series Craz-EBalls:.....

Last two rounds were 44 and 43 respectively. Both rounds I had one hole that blew it for me. The last round I was sitting on 36 going into hole 9, pulled tee shot into the right trees, up against tree base for second shot, punched it out, flopped 4th onto the green, rolled back off and three putted.....nice hole, but really a good round overall. We will see what happens today.

GO PENS!!!

shot 57 for 9 today.................personal best!!!!......including two pars.........first was a par three that i landed my tee shot 8 ft from the hole with my brassie..................last was par 4(ninth) i got a great brassie shot off the tee,my best midiron shot ever to green and then two putted to par.........older guy i got paired up with whos been playin for years and years, watched me and after 3 holes,suggested i put the ball back in my stance(particularly with my midiron) and EVERY shot after was FANTASTIC.................distance,height,roll...........nice when the guys whove been playin awhile take the time and patience to help out a newbie.......love this game......................
Driver:Louisville Golf Transitional driver(15*)
Wood:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Brassie(14*)
Long IronTad Moore/Tom Morris Cleek(18*)
Long Iron:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Mid Iron(22*)
Approach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Jigger(26*)Approach:Burke T ray Mongrel MashieApproach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Mashie(37*)Short:Geor...

Well today was the same....44 with one blow up hole. Number 2 cost me a seven but I generally played well again. I just need to focus on every hole.

• Administrator
Whispering Woods - greens aerated and heavily sanded. Ick.

Still, shot a 74 with matching 37s.

Hit every fairway. Freakishly so. Some shots weren't very good, but still found the fairway. 14/14 there.

Took 15 and 15 putts on both sides. 30 total. Not bad considering you had no idea where your putt would go or how hard to hit it. Should have been less but some of my short game shots were bad or unlucky. A few hit some of those holes and shot off sideways or forwards or stopped dead. Bah.

45% GIR, 50% Up and Down. No wind, 62°.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

84 at The Hamptons(Woods-Lakes). 37-47, blew up on the back with 3 balls in the water and one OB in the trees, sure would be nice to put two nines together.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Front 9 (37) - 47

Back 9 (35)- 38

Overall (71)- 85 with 7 fairways 9 greens and 38 putts (22front 16 back)

Blistering 25 degree heat, might be cool for you guys but not what I'm used to!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

I matched my personal best of a 106 this morning. Missed 2 so called *gimmee* putts (which is why there is no such thing). 6 bogies and hit the ball well - besides it is always fun to hit the course when I am supposed to be working.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

I hit a 75 (par 72) yesterday.

+3 = +1 out and +2 in
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

Just shot a 41 on this par 32, 9 hole course in Laguna Beach. Called Aliso Creek.

I had a 3 hole stretch where I went par - birdie - par

Unfortunatley I finished up with a double bogey

In my stand bag -

Burner 420, 10.5* Regular Shaft
V Steel 3 Wood, 15* Regular Shaft
V Steel 5 Wood, 18* Regular Shaft MP Fli-HI 2 Iron, 18* Regular Shaft, Steel (If not playing 5 Wood) 2007 FPs, 3-GW MP-T Series, 56* Raw Haze MP-T Series, 60* Raw Haze (Dont really play with this yet, trying to...

On Monday morning I shot 86 (40/46 - Par 71). Finally a day with no wind and I couldn't do anything. I played with hacks most of the day and managed fairly well considering the swings I was using to hit the ball.

In The Bag:
905R UST V2 Stiff
906F2 UST V2 Stiff
3DX dc 17* Stiff
2300 IM 4-PW Stiff CG 12 Black Pearl 52*, 56*, 60* C67 Pro V1x

Check this out. Shot 77 today with 15 greens in regulation. My putting is absolutely horrible.

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball