IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

shot at 90 yesterday. +6 more than last time but shot a better back 9 this time. maybe i should really warm up at the range before heading out on the course...

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

Shot a not so well 77. Hit a green on a par 5 in two today. thats about it.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• Administrator
76 at Whispering Woods today. Made only one birdie, but hit a lot of fairways. Most of the missed GIR were pretty small. Greens were still aerated and still slow. Tough to make putts.

Hit 12/14 fairways, 39% GIR, 7/11 scrambling, and 27 putts.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 over today and had 2 birdies... I will never make scratch at this rate...

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

I played Capitol City Golf Course today for the first time www.golfcapitolcity.com

Shot a 78 with a triple on #2 and an OB tee shot on a par 3...

in my grom stand bag:

Driver: HiBore 9.5* fujikura stiff
3w: HiBore 15* fujikura stiff
2i hybrid: HiBore fujikura stiff3-sw: MP-57 +1/2 2* up stiff steelPutter: 2ball SRT 36"GPS: SG3 Sky caddieCart:Clicgear 2.0Home Course: Lake Spanaway http://www.lakespanawaygc.com

Shot a 12 over 84 with 3 birdies.... Was two under after two, then went bogey, bogey , man thats annoying haha. Missed about four putts from about half a metre which is really gay, however must say that I am getting quite good, wont be long before ill be off 8 or 9.

Wilson Staff Tour Carry Bag:

Staff DD+6 10.5* Proforce V2 Reg
906F4 15.5* Aldila VS-Proto 'By You' 80S Reg585.H 19* Aldila VS-Proto 'By You' 80S RegStaff Ci7 4 - PW w TX 105 RegVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 52* Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56*Harmonized 60* Lob WedgeRossa Daytona 1

Shot an 84 two days ago. My putter was what let me down. Hit 10 fairways and 13 greens and then blew it all to hell with 3-putts. NOTHING bugs me more than a 3-putt. I can deal with a bogey from missing a green of fairway, but man, 3-putting from a GIR really gets under my skin.

83(42+41) at Williamsburg Country Club, felt I played pretty well other than the triple bogey on the front and the one on the back.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Shot an 83 today... :(
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Shot an 83 today... :(

a 36(?) handicap and you shot 83 and are unhappy about it???

My Bag

Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Came out of my slump big time today. Shot 70 (-2) at a course I have never played before in Denver. Played okay on the front was 2 over but shot 4 under on the back including birdies on the last three holes. Did not hit the ball great but finally was able to score a little. Feels good.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have NF idea.
I 5 putted the 3rd hole and took an X on 14 after hitting three straight OB.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

shot +8 was +6 on the front but saved it by finishing +2 on the back despite a triple bogey.

Need to update my handicap 14 is harsh wrong.

After struggling through a 90 on Saturday, 91 yesterday, today I played to my potential......40 + 39 =79 8 over.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Today I shot a best-yet 93, I had one birdie and one or two pars. Lots more 2-putts than 3-putts today which is good. I set myself up for good one-putts but kept lipping out! But getting that close on my lag putts is great putting for me! If I had made all those putts it would have been an awesome round. Also, I made a 10 on a par 5 on the front nine by putting two balls out of bounds. If I had made a single or double bogey on that hole I would have felt a lot better about the round!

I felt I had good course management, I was hitting the driver pretty well, not too many GIRs but I came close and my chipping/pitching was decent today... I left a 50 foot chip for par three inches from the hole... It was dead on target just needed a hair more. Got up and down with the PW and SW from inside 50 yards very well too. Just need to get up and down with my irons instead so I can be putting on my 3rd shot instead of pitching...

I played 18 with an older gentleman who was really good and I felt I played a lot better with him.

I think the thing I take away most from this round is the importance of 2nd shots. I kept hitting the driver up onto the fairway and then blowing my 2nd shot by trying to blast it onto the green. I kept topping the ball and knocking it 20 yards because I would be trying to kill the ball and straighten my posture on my downswing and miss getting good ball contact. If I can make more 2nd shots closer to the green I will be scoring a lot lower.

Played a local course the other day. Didn't play particularly well. Shot 89, but putted beautifully. It was my first with my new driver, and didn't hit it very well. But made lots of putts.

The real joy of the day is the fact that it was the first time my girlfriend had played with me. It was awesome. I got to work with her on a few fundamentals, but mainly just let her do her thing. She shot something in the 160's maybe, (i can't remember exactly). But on the last hole...probably a 330 yard par 4 straight uphill with a big pond in front of the green, she hit or drive up the right, yanked her second shot probably 60 yards left of the green to avoid the water (her course management is great!) topped the chip shot just barely on the green. Then she holed a 50 foot putt for par. I think after that she's taken up golf hook, line and sinker!!!

In my bag:

DRIVER: 905T w/ Fujikura E360 Shaft
3 Wood 906 F4 w/ Aldila Proto "By You"
Irons: MP 30 w/ Rifle 5.5 Wedges Oil Can 50*, Vokey SM 54* and 58*Putter: C-06

79(37+42) at Cypress Creek. Played pretty solid got a little loose on the back nine, and had 3 3-putts today, but happy anytime I break 80

My Bag