IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot 85 at Empire Ranch. My drives where all over the place, which is unusual for me. My approach shots were on point though.

My Bag:
Driver: R11

Irons: Titliest MB

Wedge: vokey
Putter: rosa

Balls: whatever I can find

I'm 14 BTW.

Our last high school match.

I shot a 41 at at our home course, but it's REALLY HARD! Lol.
Nine holes btw

With 13 points. :]

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000
Irons: Mizuno Mx19s
Wedges: 46 Degree PW, 50 Degree GW, 54 Degree SW (10 bounce)
Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter
Balls: Bridgestone E5+Lowest Rounds: 9 Holes - 34 @ Lake Wilderness.18 Holes - 73 @ Chinook Winds Golf Resort (On a vacation trip, it was the easiest course...

Its my fall break, so i've finally gotten to play some golf. This past week, i've played some of the best golf i've ever played. To start it, I shot 84 at Cambridge, which is a really tough course. Its a links style course, and lots of wind. I didn't feel i played well, but I scored really well (obviously) Then I play at Country Oaks, A shorter course, but had some quirks, and I've never played there before. Shot 41 with a quad to end it. I wanted to throw up. But 41 is still good for me. Yesterday, I shot 78 at Quail Crossing. I haven't been in the 80s since last summer. shot 41-38. Sad thing is that I had three doubles. But I also bad back-to-back birdies on the back. But the round could have been a lot better. Also, this day, I played with one of my good friends, whom I've introduced to golf. This was maybe is 4th or 5th time playing. He played horrible on the front something like 75 or so. I gave him a couple of tips while we waited to make the turn. Number 10... hits a decent drive, its a solid, but pulled hybrid 20 yards left of the green. chips to just short of the green, then chipped it in for par. His first par ever! Made his day, well for then at least. A few holes later, we come to a short par 3. I had just knocked one stiff, about 5 feet (I missed the birdie put). I gave a little chuckle, "That's how you play this hole" He said, "i'll see what I can do" Well, I'll be darned if he stuck on right over the flagstick and dang-near spun the ball back into the hole. And he made the putt for birdie. Unbelievable, to have his first par and first birdie in the same nine. Needless to say, we had some drinks to that!

Anyways, shot +1 36 today, at Fendrich. So i'm happy, and can't wait to get back out there.

In my bag:

DRIVER: 905T w/ Fujikura E360 Shaft
3 Wood 906 F4 w/ Aldila Proto "By You"
Irons: MP 30 w/ Rifle 5.5 Wedges Oil Can 50*, Vokey SM 54* and 58*Putter: C-06

A +2 73. Had 42 points, best round ive played in a month or so

Couldn't putt for shit though, hit 12 greens and made 2 of the putts for birdie, no 3 putts though which is a plus & didn't bend my putter unlike last tuesday.. that putter had seen better days

Hopefully play just as good on saturday & sunday

In my black carry bag
Driver- 909 D2 10.5* 76g Stiff UST Proforce V2
3-Wood 909 F3 14.5* 82g Stiff UST Proforce V2
Hybrid- 585-H 19* 85g Stiff Flex Adilla Proto
Irons- Z-B Forged 3iron-PW Project X 6.0Gap Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 52|8Sand Wedge- Vokey Spin Milled 56|10Putter- Scotty Cameron...

This wasn't exactly today, more like last week. But its the only round (9 holes, actually) that I've gotten to play in about a month!

I shot +6 for that 9 and it went a little something like this:
Triple, Par, Par, Double, Par Par Par, Bogey, Par.
If those Triples and Doubles could have been turned into Singles, I'd really be getting somewhere!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Played Gordon Lakes today....Lake/Pine courses= 45 & 44= 89.

Played the Pine course with my son on Sunday = 42.

Driving is okay....a bit wild but decent.

2-putting on average.....fairway woods and irons aren't going so well.

Wedges / bunker play / chipping is doing very well.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Shot 43 at a tricky course monday, and my season-best 41 today at home (+5). Big league match tomorrow. Gettin' out of school at 9:45, going out to breakfast, playing 18 holes, and eating at a buffet while everybody else is at school. I love it.

Shot 43 at a tricky course monday, and my season-best 41 today at home (+5). Big league match tomorrow. Gettin' out of school at 9:45, going out to breakfast, playing 18 holes, and eating at a buffet while everybody else is at school. I love it.

wait, you went to all-stars?? my average is a 40 and i didnt even go, i live in a good town for golf though.

Shot a 78 today, and could not control the driver at all, still managed to hit a couple 280 yarders. i love my new left hand low putting grip.

I shot an 80, today. A little cool with most holes playing downwind. Good putting day, no three putts and two birdies.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

83 (41-42) today at Dyker Beach.

Probably the cleanest round I've ever played. +12 makes it my best round ever (once shot +12 on a par 70).

9 Pars, 6 Bogeys, 3 Double Bogeys.
6/18 GIR, 7/14 Fairways, 0/2 Sand Saves, 31 putts.
Avg. Drive 240, Longest 277.

Looks like it dropped my handicap by 0.8. Yay. :)

In the bag...

Driver: Sumo Squared 2007 Model, 10.5, Stiff Shaft
2I: Sumo Squared Hybrid
3I-SW: Nike Ignite, Graphite Regular Shaft60 Degree: Nike SV Tour Satin BlackPutter: Newport Studio Select 2 Mid-Slant 33"Trying to figure out what 14th club to add...

94 :(
44 on the front, 50 on the back, par 72.

Probably one of the hardest courses. Lotsa fescue all over the place which is always fun to hit out of if you're lucky to find the ball.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

88 after a 77 last week

I shot a 40 on the front including a triple bogey when I put my tee shot in the middle of trees without an escape.

Then the cold came in and I added two extra layers. Between the complaints about the cold and my cold swing streak I posted an ugly 48 with a 7-7-7 stretch in the middle of the nine.

There is always next week and my trip to Florida in December

G10
SteelHead III
I3
Vockey
588 BC-2

• Administrator

No idea, but I parred the last hole to win $5 in a $5 nassau against two other guys.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a 101 after beging 4 over on the first hole and had another disaster of a hole on a par 5 that I shot a 9 on.

What's in my Bagboy Revolver cart bag:

Polarity MTR Irons 2&3 (hybrid) thru PW
R7 Burner Draw Driver 460cc
R7 Burner 3 Wood 5614 Vokey Wedge Tour Chrome Studio Select 1.5 ProV1's

I played Colbert Hills in Manhattan, KS, yesterday. Shot 40 on the front and had to grind for it. Started the back nine with five bogeys in a row. Finished par, birdie, par, birdie = 39. Shot 79, but had the most putts I've had in a while (16,16=32).

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I shot 42 on the front nine over the w/end, my best score yet, my scores have been getting better over the last six weeks as i've been have some very structured lessons working at hands release (using irons) which was previously none existent. Consequently i've been more consistent with ball flight and distance, in particular I can now 'land greens'.

My driving is letting me down because I never practice it. I can't hit a driver much more than 200 yards and the course I play is around 6800 yards.

I live in the UK, the weather has been very poor here the last 18 months (almost constant rain - even flooding during the summer), this has made playing very difficult.

42 with quite poor driving but solid iron play gives me a lot of hope for the future. I usually scramble a 50+ish . Really got to keep it going over the cold, dark winter.

79 - 71.7 132- Played ok but had 2 doubles and the dreaded snowman on par 5. 1st ob trying to cut corner.
Driver Super Quad 10.5
3 Woodhibore xl
irons3-pw AP2
Wedges52 and 56 SV
PutterFuturaBall330-s