IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

98 @ Silver Tip in Canmore Alberta.
it's one of those courses in the rockies that is like mini-golf for big people.

Ever seen 220' of elevation change in a hole? its big.

I shot a 81 (40/41) and only hit 3 greens in regulation because i was hitting my irons really poor. My drives were not that bad bombed a couple way down the middle. :)
I guess all my short game practice is paying off. Now i just need to hit some more greens!!

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

Shot the 1st Eagle on 2010 today on a 410 Y Par 4.

Tee off was bad and balance 190 to pin. Took a 4 Irons and Hole it in 2 !
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

I played River Front Golf Course in Chesapeake, Va on Jan 1st. It was pretty cold, about 43 degrees but the wind was down. I was a little hung over. I shot a 99 due to too many fat irons that ended up in the water. I probably won't play again until March due to the deep freeze..

Played a course I've not been on it years yesterday. Pleasant day, good company (my golfing friend and a nice Snow Bird couple), and shot 6 over with a very satisfying 15 footer downhill/slider for birdie. There's always one shot/hole that puts a smile on my face and has me looking forward to the next round. :)

In the Bag

Ping i15 8* Diamana Whiteboard

Titleist 909f3 13.5* Aldila NV

Ping S57 3-PW KBS C-taper

Macgregor 52, 56, and 60 wedges

SC Newport 2.5

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Had a great round today. Turned the corner at 1 over and stayed there until I doubled a hole on the back. Ended up three over. I'm beginning to think my hc estimate is a little high.

In the Bag

Ping i15 8* Diamana Whiteboard

Titleist 909f3 13.5* Aldila NV

Ping S57 3-PW KBS C-taper

Macgregor 52, 56, and 60 wedges

SC Newport 2.5

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Shot 86 today, I still battled the cold. It was breezy and in the low to mid 30s. All the lakes and ponds are frozen over, which is kinda unsusal here in SC to say the least. Though this does help relieve some of the fears of water hazards. I can't wait to see green grass again.

Updated 2/7/10 - In my Revolver Pro bag:
Driver: G-10 10.5* TFC 129 Stiff flex 3-W: G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
#2h(17*) Stiff Flex #3(21*) & #4(24*): Hybrid G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
5-PW: MP32 (DG300)S flex Wedges 52-8, 56-14, and 60-04 Bobby Jones Wedges
Putter: Rossa Monte Carlo 35"Grips:...

Shot 86 today, I still battled the cold. It was breezy and in the low to mid 30s. All the lakes and ponds are frozen over, which is kinda unsusal here in SC to say the least. Though this does help relieve some of the fears of water hazards. I can't wait to see green grass again.

Are most places in SC frozen right now if so that sucks for me im headed to myrtle this weekend to play a few rounds lol.

In my Bag
Driver-Taylormade R11 TP Fujikura Blur Stiff 65g shaft
3Wood- Titleist 906 f4
Hybrid- Adams  Idea Pro A12 18degree
Irons- Titleist 712 mbs 3-Pw

Wedges Clevland CG 12 52 56, CG 15 60

Putter- Scotty Cameron Newport 2.6

Are most places in SC frozen right now if so that sucks for me im headed to myrtle this weekend to play a few rounds lol.

This weekend it is going to warn up, actually it was a little warmer today... but, it is supposed to rain all weekend. I would watch the weather and think about postponing if possible.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

i'd rather forget my last game if i could, brings back so many bad, bad, bad memories (104 i'm so ashamed)

Don't feel so bad. I shot 104 on Osprey Ridge a while back, that's only like a 125 slope. I actually lost my swing for a while, and didn't hit anything even remotely good. Drove the ball either 50 yards, or 250 yards into the adjoining fairway. It got so bad, I started hitting the driver off the ground on the tee box because I could more easily guess where it was going. One GIR that whole day, which was a birdie.

1 under 69 last week in my first and ony competition so far in 2010, typically because of the weather in England recently the competition did not count towards the handicap.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

I only played nine holes because of frost delays (live in nc), but I shot a 41, which was pretty good in those conditions. I have not played for 3-4 weeks, and the ground was so hard you was not able to get a tee in the ground, but on the upside the ball was bouncing like on a ping pong table - nice long drive, but hard to control on the green.

On a course suspiciously empty for the first golfable weather day of the year, I shot an uneven 51-48=99 that included a pair of sand saves midway through the round. Having enough light to play another nine holes, I made another loop around the back in a 47 that could have been better if I hadn't three-putted both 10 and 11, overcooked a lob wedge out of bounds from a divot in the fairway on 12, alternated chunks and tops after smothering my tee shot on 15 en route to an 8, or misjudged a pitch shot in front of the 17th green to set up a double-bogey. I really started to get my game sorted out by the end of the day—I hit 6 out of 7 fairways and 5 of 9 greens in regulation my second time around the back nine—but my mistakes cost me big time on the scorecard.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Finally got to play golf today, first time this year. Beautiful day with the temps in the mid 50's, but felt warmer. Shot a good score too, 75 although the ball didn't travel very far. Should be another pretty day tomorrow.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter