IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

2 double bogeys at Vistoso on the northside of Tucson and finished with a 78. Lipped out 3 birdie putts in the first 4 holes and probably 6 all day. Such crap. Could have been even so easily. Played well. I've played this course a couple times.

Sunday played Ventana Canyon's Mountain Course. Never played the mountain course there before. Unbelievably beautiful and a really fun course. 38 on the front with 1 double, a bogey and a birdie. Fell apart on the back. Very hot and I was tired from partying the night before. In Tucson for a bachelor party. 42. 80 wasnt THAT bad but still not good at all. I need to get my 3 wood working. That club is guaranteed 300yds off the tee but I havent hit a wood in 3 years so I need practice.

'09 Nike Dymo 3-Wood
Tommy Armour 855s 2-Iron (from an old set. i can hit it 260-270 and it's accurate so I kept it)
Mizzuno MP-33 irons(absolutely love these and they look great)
Cleveland Wedges obviously
Odessey putter(need a new one very soon)No driver. Dont need one.

Shot 84 today, couldn't putt worth a darn. It's hard to get used to Arizona greens, they're much faster than Missouri.

I figured out the greens a little better today and shot 77 at Troon North (fantastic course).

S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost PutterΒ Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

I played at a little course in Oakham, MA called Quail Hollow that I actually kinda like. It's got a pretty fun back nine (only not fun to walk). I played here Saturday, and then just got back from 18 today.

Shot +11, 81 Saturday, and then +9, 79 today.

12 bogeys, 3 birdies today. The only good thing was the 3 birdies. I've discovered that my putter is now my favorite club in the bag. I'm starting to love it again.

86(+16) today. Played the best nine of my life on the front posting a 38(+3). Then the whole round just fell apart. Started out the back with two bogies, a double, a par, two more doubles, a bogey, my first triple of the year, and then a bogey for a 48 on the back.

I'm just really frustrated due to the fact I had my lowest nine hole score ever on the front followed by the worst nine hole score of the year on the back. I just had to shoot a 41 on the back which I can easily do and found myself in the 70's for the first time in my career.

To make matters worse, I was playing a guy who I have played with at least 30 times in the past year and have never beaten him in 18 holes. I was up 8 after 13 holes, then he cut it to 5 after 15 and I blew that five stroke lead in the last three holes. He beat me by nine strokes over the final five holes to beat me once again.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @Β Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Β 

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Reading some of these posts, I really have a long way to go. I played on Sunday for Father's Day and managed to shoot a 102. Yes, I'm horrible.

Shot a 77 (+5) today. Was a course I really wanted to break 80 on today. Tough front (42), and I thought it was gonna be a hard come around for me to make it. Birdied 10, 13, 15, with bogeys on 11 and 14 to come back in -1 (35). Felt real good

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

58 on a 9 hole par 36. My game has fallen apart. I can not hit anything longer then a 7 iron. Hooking, Chunking, Pushing I am doing it all. My game is a disaster the last 2 weeks

In my bag

Driver - c3 bullet 10.5 degree
Woods- c3 bullet 5 wood
Hybrids- 3dx 3 and 4Irons- 3dx 5-pwWedges- Purespin golf tour series gw,sw,lwPutter- antiguaBall - :taylormade: Burner TP

picked up a club for the first time in 3 weeks yesterday (frustrating that i haven't played) and it showed. shot an 82. played another 18 this evening and shot a 76. was -1 after the first 9. that usually tends to happen. do well on the front and then lose it on the back. its like i have some sort of golf ADD

In the bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 and 5 wood: Steelhead III
3-PW: i3 oversizegap wedge: slingshotSW: i3 bladePutter: Dual Force Rossie IIBall: tour i

Played a course for the first time today. The Fariways had a ton of winter kill still lingering but starting to comeback. Shot 80, my buddy and I were playing for the first time and a little local knowledge would have helped. It was so hot that when we teed off at 2 we pretty much were alone. We hung around a little hoping a regular would show to guide us and school us a little, but no such luck. Wasted good shots on a Par three that while the green was wide, I have never seen one shallower, 14 paces front edge to back severe drop off long. Hit a pond with a drive that was just over a hill. Other than that it was a testy track that we'll play again, hopefully with a better result, and a guide. LOL!

In my OU Bag: Driver 9.5 Neutral Fujikura Motore Stiff
3 Wood Big Bertha
Hybrid 21 degree
Irons Big Bertha 08 Model
Wedges 60 degreeFlatstick Original Answer Winn Midsize Grip Rock Pro V 1 Black"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife...

36 (even par) for 9 holes this morning. Everything has been working lately. I feel like my game is in "mid-season" form. Of course you never know when it will disappear again. Such is my love-hate relationship with this game.

A friend of mine said: "golf is like a woman. Pay not enough attention and she'll get mad (i.e., your game will go south). And just when you think you got it figured out and get comfortable, BAM!!! she'll through a curve (i.e., your game will go south)"

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex:Β EZone BladesΒ (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron: Β 2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a 109 at the local Par 65 course today. Didn't get the score I wanted, but I was getting the ball in the air and had some good shots. Still can't hit my irons as far as I should though.
Last 5 Rounds: 103 (+38), 124 (+42), 101 (+36), 104 (+39), 109 (+44)

Shot a 76 (+6) on a really tight course today (Rancho Manana in Scottsdale AZ). Putted pretty decently again today with 29 putts. First time ever I've broken 80 on back to back rounds!
S9-1 Offset 10.5*
S2 3-W
S9-1 5-W
CPR Rescue 3 Hybrid
AP1 IronsVokey Wedges 56* and 60* Ghost PutterΒ Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Low Score l 71, Par 72 Tiffany Greens (6 Birdies/5 Bogeys)

Shot a 44 for 9 this morning. I've been hovering around the 45-49 mark lately for 9 holes.

It's frustrating because I know it could be better, if it wasn't for the 2nd hole, a Par 3 that I triple bogeyed.

But I did sink a 50 foot putt for par on the 7th, so all good!

I feel that if I could only keep my head in the game on every shot I could shoot low 40s and maybe, just maybe a 39!

As you can read I play 9 holes alot more often then 18.

Heading to Bluff Point this weekend for an 18!

Driver: TM r9 Driver Motore F1 65 Stiff
Woods: TM r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Stiff, TM Mid Rescue 3H Regular
Irons: TM r7 Irons 4-AW Regular
Wedges: Cleveland DSG 588 56/14, Callaway X Series Jaws 58/8
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

I played TPC Tampa Bay yesterday. Shot a 97!....when you got away from the fairway, the rough was horrific! I started out Par, Par, then all went downhill. For some reason, I was pulling to the left......this made for a forgettable round.

The course is in terrific shape.......greens were off the meter!

Damn. Very nice. I need a to get a few rounds under par. I don't care what anyone says, 30 would be pretty decent. Work on those putts.

'09 Nike Dymo 3-Wood
Tommy Armour 855s 2-Iron (from an old set. i can hit it 260-270 and it's accurate so I kept it)
Mizzuno MP-33 irons(absolutely love these and they look great)
Cleveland Wedges obviously
Odessey putter(need a new one very soon)No driver. Dont need one.

I shot 93 today...with 8 pars. On the other 10 holes I averaged 2.1 strokes over par. Harumph!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random